TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

VIDEO: Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA Church raped Me -- Busola Dakolo

By The Nigerian Voice

Busola Dakolo, wife of Timi Dakolo, has accused Biodun Fatoyinbo, the pastor of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) of raping her as a teenager in an interview with Chude Jideonwo of YNaija.

Your Comment

Julius | 6/30/2019 1:19:00 AM
That's his past. Everybody has his or her past. It just unfortunate that Timi I respected so much allow you to do this.
Anderson | 6/30/2019 2:13:00 AM
Why waited till adult age to claim that you were raped by a pastor at your youth stage? If truly you were raped, Why didn't you speak up immediately? I mean you were not infant. You were this bold girl then. So why were you not bold enough to tell your mother, father, sister or even the church that time that you were raped since you felt a lot damaged in you? Why now that you are married you had to tell the world that you were raped when you were a youth by a pastor whose secret ways must surely be judged by God who sees everything.
Valentino | 6/30/2019 9:10:00 AM
What's the title of the movie? Me and my pastor I guess... It takes couples of minutes to rape a virgin if truly u are, and in an apartment that you claim your sister was. so when he knocked you are the only one that heard the knock and over all the time struggle your sister in the house never bothered to see or know if u are in the house. Or is sinero take just 2 seconds? Ahaoda thunder get set.
Adesoji | 6/30/2019 10:20:00 AM
Truth will prevail. No matter how you logically twist it, there are traces of facts in what the lady alleged. Rhetorics can not solve it but technology has the answer on who is right or wrong. Can the pastor submit specimen for a DNA test? Since it was alleged that he penetrated and ejaculated in her, his DNA must have also been deposited in her body. So far, his wife has not denied one of the events narrated by the accused
Adeyinka | 6/30/2019 10:25:00 AM
Valentino, I know that it is not your real name. May all your illogical reasoning be returned to your family. As you defend your Pastor, may the female generation in your family not face to be defended by your kind of reasoning
Terry | 6/30/2019 1:03:00 PM
May God help us all in Jesus Name amen oh man things are really happening this days pastor suleman issue is still on well God knows who share the pies of meat with his teeth
Ruby | 6/30/2019 2:32:00 PM
My dear go and look for whom u will tell this lie to, your story doesn't look real stop speaking against a man of God who paid u to do this chai.na wow ooo
Governor A. | 6/30/2019 2:46:00 PM
I'm not of the opinion whether or not he raped u. But if he ever did, then u must be an animal (a very very f**lish one) to have kept quite when it occurred. I advised u go pick ur underwear where u had ur sex.
Victoria | 6/30/2019 3:45:00 PM
Babe u no Sabi lie,na who pay u for dis.dis story just look like a Nigeria movie, my dear 20 years is not 20 days day u keep mute till now.go back ND check ur script for eror
Rape | 6/30/2019 7:55:00 PM
Title of this movie.. 20 YEARS AFTER RAPE. some people thinks that is easy to lie. Her story is fake.
lawani | 7/1/2019 4:29:00 PM
How true can this be? I don't know any of this people but the story looks like fabricated one at the point of sex. Anyway, we need to be very careful because the Devil itself is out for soul winning. The man of God needs prayers to survive this. I can imagine how the man of God is felling now. Remember papa friyo and festus keyamu over Iges death? and so many others. NIGERMADEEASY'
Itama yinka | 7/1/2019 8:27:00 PM
The bold one suddenly became overwhelmed with st*p*dity. He disvirgined u, yet u couldn't scream for ur sister to hear not to talk of neighbours. U said ur family was going try financial stress, but u live in a duplex Sister, you didn't try at all. Your story may be true but d fact is, you have ended up disgracing itself, marriage, family, Christianity, Nigeria. Even Timi had to support u on this!. "I dey shame for una" What will your children tomorrow reason this as? May God have mercy on u
Mimi | 7/6/2019 5:30:00 PM
Biko this is a lie! How can? Someone you see as your spiritual father is here with you and about to have a canal knowledge of you forcefully, asked you to shut up and you shut up and allowed him to do it. You're a liar Busola!
ben | 10/3/2019 2:41:00 PM
short up liar