- This policy covers how TheNigerianVoice treats personal information that TheNigerianVoice collects and receives, including information related to your past use of TheNigerianVoice products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that TheNigerianVoice does not own or control or to people that TheNigerianVoice does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- TheNigerianVoice collects personal information when you register with TheNigerianVoice, when you use TheNigerianVoice products or services, when you visit TheNigerianVoice pages or the pages of certain TheNigerianVoice partners, and when you enter promotions or newsletters. TheNigerianVoice may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, postal code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with TheNigerianVoice and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- TheNigerianVoice collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- TheNigerianVoice automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, TheNigerianVoice cookie information, and the page you request.
- TheNigerianVoice uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- TheNigerianVoice does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with TheNigerianVoice under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help TheNigerianVoice communicate with you about offers from Modern Nigeria and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 18. Parents have the option of allowing TheNigerianVoice to collect and use their child's information without consenting to TheNigerianVoice sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- TheNigerianVoice displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
- TheNigerianVoice does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- TheNigerianVoice advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
- TheNigerianVoice works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business. For more information regarding providers of products or services that you've requested contact us.
- TheNigerianVoice may set and access TheNigerianVoice cookies on your computer.
- TheNigerianVoice lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to TheNigerianVoice's cookies.
- TheNigerianVoice uses web beacons to access TheNigerianVoice cookies inside our network of web sites and in connection with TheNigerianVoice products and services.
- TheNigerianVoice may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your TheNigerianVoice account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete a feedback form.