TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

Pray Against Interruption Of Democracy In Nigeria – Prophet T.b. Joshua

By Ihechukwu Njoku

Pastor T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria, has called for urgent prayers for Nigeria against “interruption of the democratic practice” in the nation.

Speaking to congregants on Sunday 1stJuly 2018 in a service beamed live via the Christian television network Emmanuel TV, the cleric stated he had received a revelation concerning Nigeria on three different occasions, prompting him to make it public.

“I was in my vision and God told me to tell the nation and leaders to pray against the interruption of the democratic practice,” he bluntly revealed.

“The president’s heart is like a stream of water in the hands of God and He can control it whenever He wants,” he continued in his customary parabolic fashion.

Joshua then reminded congregants of the ‘prophecy’ he gave in 2016 where he candidly stated Nigeria’s future was “crying for help”.

“You must join me in prayer for the nation because two believers are better than one,” he stressed before enjoining congregants to rise and pray.

Worshippers then joined Joshua in asking for God to give President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigeria’s leaders “a greater understanding of God’s heart, discretion to guide their hearts, understanding that will protect them and wisdom that will rescue them”.

Ihechukwu Njoku is a freelance Nigerian journalist

Your Comment

King Solomon | 7/2/2018 9:29:00 AM
prophecy prophecy prophecy what is the way out
Christopher | 7/2/2018 10:08:00 PM
God knows what to do
Chris | 7/3/2018 9:43:00 AM
he is no God to give a way. he only says what God told him.
origbo Kester | 7/2/2018 9:40:00 AM
God's intervention in our nation Nigeria
Adewaleabey39 | 7/2/2018 11:12:00 AM
may God help us out of all this longterm serving political leaders that they are using killings violent and all there evils to gain and achieve their goals,we need God interventions
Emma | 7/2/2018 12:44:00 PM
What is the way out . did God not tell you what Nigerian can do in order to regain their nation.
Darlington | 7/2/2018 12:59:00 PM
What about the prayers offered after telling the congregants the revelation isn't that enough the solution to what was revealed to him. be careful guy cuz if we have four men of God in this country who are like Daddy TV Joshua Nigeria would be a better place.
Chuma Anierobi | 7/2/2018 2:49:00 PM
Please leave GOD out of our garbage.Religion is a personal matter. We are irresponsible people full of hate and disrespect for one another. Our support for evil once our perceived enemy is the victim will continue to deal with us.
onyebuchi | 7/2/2018 7:11:00 PM
watch ur mouth
churchman | 7/2/2018 10:15:00 PM
the day u were born and the day u will leave the earth is God. u should be unbridled
Ajibola Abayomi | 7/2/2018 3:51:00 PM
God is not a liar. The nation needs prayer. The signs are there that democracy is no longer working here.
Derick | 7/2/2018 4:12:00 PM
I pray it happens for nigerian to learn lesson
Ama. | 7/2/2018 4:32:00 PM
God. to punish Nigerians are they greater God's people Isreal when they err he punishes them?Give Nigerians what they want
Dan | 7/2/2018 7:10:00 PM
Which other punishment is greater than having Buhari as the President?
Bwekan ubandoma | 7/2/2018 5:17:00 PM
You cannot predict the heart of God
Engnr Gabriel Adejoh. | 7/2/2018 5:17:00 PM
God has given Nigeria what it takes to be a nation. So, leave GOD alone.
gossip | 7/2/2018 5:23:00 PM
the video is on youtube
Mohammed | 7/2/2018 6:17:00 PM
Allahu tahalla knows the best we should let him take control over everything. all we need is prayer.
smart | 7/2/2018 6:59:00 PM
God, let your will be done in this country, Nigeria
basil | 7/2/2018 7:08:00 PM
let pray for Nigerian joke apart
jide Johnson | 7/2/2018 7:23:00 PM
Nigeria needs prayer
Ekeh Collins | 7/2/2018 7:43:00 PM
Thank you man of God, uou1
Ose,MOG thank you. | 7/2/2018 7:59:00 PM
Thank you sir,interruption is much better than where Nigeria is now. We only pray that good one take place to replace d present fake.
ejike ejekwu | 7/2/2018 9:31:00 PM
Tank you Jesus. Nigeria Ned freedom , to be free is not a crime in this world. the Ibo Ned to go because no love no one can bring one love back in this country Nigerian
Jimoh familola | 7/2/2018 9:32:00 PM
Nigerian problem will soon be over.
robithoraph | 7/2/2018 10:40:00 PM
let ask our creator for forgiveness to our mistake and disobeying his words
Sylvester OKONKWO | 7/2/2018 11:04:00 PM
God help our nation Nigeria 🇳🇬
sunny | 7/3/2018 12:14:00 PM
he is my papa I so love him I mean TB him self but say are you telling Christians or all cos the other people don't believed you
Godfriend | 7/3/2018 6:10:00 PM
It is triable Nigerian needs God torch over our leaders that all
kanu | 7/4/2018 5:59:00 AM
God known the resign for every seasons we need his intervention.
Peter | 7/4/2018 10:58:00 AM
yes we need interruption dis is not democracy
Tessy | 7/4/2018 11:50:00 AM
Thank you Nigeria needs prayer
lami Ahmed | 7/4/2018 8:17:00 PM
u are my papa i believed u, we need Gods intervention not only in our democracy but also as a nation.
Philiporiri | 7/5/2018 3:47:00 AM
at moment now no direction of purpose so we serious prayer
A B Jeremiah | 7/5/2018 6:21:00 AM
Nigerians today needs prayers as if they never prayed before, and as if today is the last day of our lives, this nation is in anarchy, and it is only the mercies of God through our repentance character would save us. God have shown me twice, I saw (in 2016) in a revelation, people running helter skelter on the streets, there was blood every where, dead bodies littered everywhere. This year,2018 around March or April my wife told me as we woke up from sleep one morning and said that she saw evil men armed with weapons of destruction in their teams entering from house to house, if they reached a house and they forced out the occupants and asked them to speak a certain language and whosoever that could not speak that language would be killed. So, you and I as a matter of urgency pray against the plans of the ungodly men. But we have God who created the whole world and everything that pertains to it. Every evil decree against you and I, by the wicked blood sucking demons, and satanic agents be cancelled in Jesus name. Let's call upon the Almighty God who answered the Jews in Shushan in the days of Esther the Queen to answer us since, He is merciful, slow to anger,and changes not, may He who said when we should called upon Him that He will answer, let Him answer us as He answered Shedrach, Meshach, and Abednego , in Jesus mighty name. If you refused to pray, you are on your own don't say ,"I never knew " but whosoever called will be delivered by God, may God answer our prayers in Jesus name.
Enaikato Robert Onu | 7/5/2018 8:35:00 AM
May the Almighty God hear our prayers and grant our nation Nigeria enduring democracy, evalasting peace and leaders. Amen. Thanks to God for giving us a man of prophet T B Joshua. Let us obey the prophecy of the man of God and pray against interruption of Democracy in our nation so that we can learn from the past to correct our mistakes. The starting of democracy in advance countries was not what we see today. Let us forget about sentiment and our personal aggrandizement and for the survival of Democracy in our country.
Adah | 7/5/2018 11:35:00 AM
nigeria is not a nation and can never be. nigeria is a mere geographical expression concocted by the British for their selfish interest. if you doubt it, tell me the meaning of nigeria in your own language. For your information, democracy has never worked for one day in this contraption called nigeria except the time of Jonathan Goodluck. Man of God it's a pity you didn't see thousands people been massacred everyday by the sponsored jihadist terrorist in disguise to talk about. what about the peaceful BIAFRA agitators who were massacred everywhere in their land? The blood of the innocent massacred BIAFRANS and hundreds of thousands killed all over the land are crying to the hearing of God like the blood of Abel. The so called leaders cannot have rest of mind until God avenges for his people.