TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

Imo Apc Chairman Denies Any Truce With Governor Okorocha

By Kenneth Nwoke, The Nigerian Voice, Owerri

The Office of the State Chairman of All Progressives Congress, APC, Imo State, Dr. Hillary Eke, has denied ever having any discussions with Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State let alone having any truce, describing such as lies from the pit of hell.

The clarification was contained in a statement signed by Dr. Eke’s aide, Mr. Eze Ewuchie. Chief Eke described the rumour as the handiwork of enemies who are trying everything humanly possible to destroy the party.

He called on the party faithful to remain calm assuring them that every evil plot against the party will fail and vowed never to trade with anybody against the wish of the party and that of the good people of Imo State.

He further advised that issue of who emerged the Organising Secretary of the party is embroiled in controversy and is being looked into by Appeal.

Mr. Eze Ewuchie

Personal Assistant to the State Chairman

All Progressives Congress, Imo State

Your Comment

Kingsley christopher | 6/27/2018 8:46:00 AM
APC in IMO state can do all they could to put there ass together but one thing is sure......We must vote them out .we gave them bread.....they gave us stone.
Chuks | 6/27/2018 10:15:00 AM
The state chairman should not for any reason be deceived with those sweet words of the governor, he should distance himself from any form of discussion otherwise they will regret the outcome, when you are dealing with a man that doesn't trust any other person you must have to be careful
Ikechukwu Anyanwu | 6/27/2018 6:17:00 PM
I strongly advise the state chairman,,to use a long spoon,while eating with the devil.But my greatest fear is that politicians are so money conscious that they can sell their mother.I won't be surprised if by tomorrow, the chairman stands in front of Rocha's son in law campaign trail.
Osby | 6/27/2018 10:34:00 AM
Nigeria and her kind of party politics na wa o!
Chris Nze | 6/27/2018 10:48:00 AM
Imo people must reject APC . We don't want the devils philosophy.
md | 6/27/2018 1:46:00 PM
Who those devils?
Princess Kate Onah | 6/27/2018 11:08:00 AM
Imolits politicians should stop sponsoring their indigens fromdestroying the image of their Governor. The Process Okorocha that I know is a man that fears God.
Bonaventure | 6/27/2018 7:53:00 PM
you are the biggest f**l so far in the world
Onyebuchi Azuh | 6/27/2018 11:30:00 AM
IMO state is for APGA come 2019. That has been God's original plan for Ndi IMO. Join APGA and be part of the divine mandate. God bless you.
Jeremiah Charles | 6/27/2018 11:51:00 AM
Let them stop deceiving us. They are fighting to get more for themselves.
uche | 6/27/2018 2:46:00 PM
Let people of my state IMO be wise this time around,once beaten twice
Julie lbidapo. | 6/27/2018 3:08:00 PM
Any lover of l mo n.Nigeria should ensure that nobody from the current cabinet is elected into any position again. Apc; pdp r same, they should not be allowed to see d light of day anymore. Princess Onah is a beneficiary of Okorawusa's lmo loots . Please avoid her. Whoever that sees Okorocha as a man of God is his co thief n looter.
JJC, | 6/28/2018 5:00:00 AM
Let the dead bury the dead. Let is go where there is life..APGA our own. The new APC National exco speaks well of who they are, and where we are in their minds.
Prince Charles C.Ohi | 7/11/2018 5:06:00 PM
In the light of the foregoing, there is a light in the new APC (coalition) now in lmo state headed by Dr. Hilary Ekeh and trust is to them now to bring a sound candidate to take the mantle of leadership in lmo come 2019.Owelle should think and rethink in his deed.
people should start runing for rain before it rains
By: ituma moses