TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

OPEN LETTER TO SANDRA DURU THE LADY WHO SCAMMED ME

By DANLADI HASSAN

Dear Sandra Duru,

One of the rules of the spiritual world is that you cannot take away someone else’s happiness and expect to have happiness for yourself. That is how it is. Because the book of rules or the spiritual law is very exacting. Most people have pain because they have unconsciously broken a spiritual law at some time in the past. God is watching you. You operate some companies as fronts in some fraud deal, which is a high organized fraud outfit set up to defraud unsuspecting victims. You succeeded in defrauding me the sum of N2.5M

I gave you N2.5M for a trip to the USA for a training programme you claimed was organized by Pre Adult Affairs Organization. You contacted me to attend a training and facility tour which you claimed to be organized by your companies, Pre Adult Affairs Organization . You told me that I was being invited by your US partners, The Infinite Foundation INC , California USA for training purposes in preparation for your UP project in 2016.

You asked for the sum of N2.5M for you to process visa for me which I paid to you. This was in April 2016. I did not get any visa for the programme and you claimed the programme did not hold. I contacted you and demanded that you refund my money. You refused to refund me and went ahead to block me on Facebook and have since ran away, and every efforts to reach you have not worked since your phone number is no longer available.

I have reported you to the authorities but surely life has a way to repay people like you . Surely your sins will catch up with you . Unknown to me you did same thing to Mr. Nicholas-Ubechu Chukwubuike Nelson. I have also read how you begged a jobless acclaimed footballer in India to marry you just to bear Mrs. How you flew the desperate man to Nigeria for your wedding. The man thought you were rich because you can boast for Africa. The India guy later found out your lies after luring him into marriage and he flee. I also read how your former USA lover boy flew in from USA to get married to you too thinking you were rich. How he went haywire when you wanted to dupe him with your fake NGO Pre-adult Affairs Organization. He even posted your nude pictures online. You keep meeting and deceiving people on Facebook with fake pictures of your achievements.

I read how you blackmailed the Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prince Madumere with a story published in some media sites that you caught him in homosexual act with your former husband only for the public to discover the story to be false. I have seen the story of how you duped one Edith Ayiya Chiedu of $4500 and also got her into trouble in the US. There is also a story of how you defrauded your friend of N10 million and threatened to kill her and you were charged at a Tinubu Magistrates’ Court in Lagos. The Magistrate, L.A. Owolabi, granted you N500,000 bail with two sureties in like sum. I also read about your scam case of N1,000,000 with Evangelist Ezekiel Uzoechi. Another story talked about how due to your fraudulent activities in SON (Standard Organisation of Nigeria) you were incarceration for three good months.

Life goes on but the mind is a peculiar thing with its memories. The memory will throw our anchors to all these each time we remember your name. Everyone earns what he gets. You will receive your judgment some day

Yours,

Danladi Hassan

21/6/17

Your Comment

Aba | 6/23/2017 2:49:00 PM
Karma is coming after her!!
Gray | 6/23/2017 3:07:00 PM
She is a b*t*h, this is all she does to people collecting money . Right now she lives in a shelter in America lives on govt benefit. Feeds from homeless shelter but yet goes to post on Facebook that she has money. Karma will catch up with her
Ashley | 6/23/2017 3:09:00 PM
So I was not the only this f**l scammed, she also got money from my brother in Nigeria too. I heard she filed for asylum that her husband Emmanuel Ebuka wants to kill her, she was given her work permit in May 2017, but she can't work because she would loose all the govt benefit that she's enjoying
Nelson | 6/23/2017 7:48:00 PM
If you are in Nigeria I will advice thy you go to SFU ikoyi, so that the case will be adding up. I can send the my investigators number because I have reported to them also
Daniel | 6/23/2017 3:12:00 PM
I have been reading the stories of this same lady from different sites. This same Sandra Duru beat up her daughter and the police came to arrest her she she fought the police. She was been charge to court for assaulting the police and was found guilty. The daughter has been with The child protective service since Aug 16 2016, she has lost custody of her daughter who has refused to return back home . She has a criminal record in America after been found guilty on assault.Rhis is just the beginning for this bitcb
Olivia | 6/23/2017 7:42:00 PM
Didn't this woman flee Nigeria before a court date for threat of life and theft?
Nelson | 6/23/2017 7:45:00 PM
This is nelson my brother I will like to know if you have reported the case if not let me direct you to FSU ikoyi I have reported to them already. Send me ur email or phone number will call u directly.
Olivia | 6/24/2017 5:00:00 AM
This evil woman gives Nigerians a bad name,she needs to be held responsible for her crimes!
Lucy | 6/24/2017 5:02:00 AM
She did the exact same thing to my parents,they saved their money for a long while,and this woman just took it
Lucy thorn | 6/24/2017 5:30:00 PM
Check me out on Facebook I post all scams that are happening now,and also photos of people that have been arrested. It's amazing how may diffent types of scams there are!
Igwe | 6/26/2017 12:03:00 PM
This woman should be in jail. Thief
Lucy | 6/27/2017 4:55:00 AM
Has she scammed you also? She scammed my parents,my mother still cries about the situation. She and my father worked and worked for the money that Sandra stole,she will burn in Hell for all the crimes against nice caring people! I can't wait for the Karma bus to go and pick her up! The time is coming,if we all work together,we will get her behind bars,for a very long,long time!!!
let people know your love kindness.
By: AIFRED AWUKU