TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

PHOTO: Another Child For Genevieve Nnaji?

By Osaremen Ehi James/Nigeriafilms.com

Not what you think, this Baby is not for dbanj

Sultry and versatile Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnaji was recently spotted with a new born baby.

According to what we gathered, the baby in the picture is her niece. The baby was recently given birth to by her elder sister, Chioma.

Genevieve already has a daughter as a single mother. She recently clocked 33.

Is Genny, as she is fondly called by friends, not looking sweet as a nursing mother? Is she planning to tie the knot soon? We hope to get an invite soon.

Your Comment

kadoon vima | 5/11/2012 9:57:00 AM
?†? worth a task but yet avoidance of desperation should be controlled
Urom N.N. | 5/13/2012 4:41:00 AM
To one Mr. Thompson Essien. I want to ask you few questions. 1. Are you a true indigene of akwa ibom state or you were adopted? If you are an inigene, for how long now have you been in the state? Have you or your brother or any of your relative by once been sent by Godswill Akpabio to kill? Or were you there when commissioner Asuquo shot dead by the gun men send by Godswill Akpabio as u said? Can you even take care of your house talkless of govern a state? Go and read your bible well if you have a copy The bible says "Be mindfull of what comes ou of your mouth". You said in you statement, if Gov. Akpabio is using his money for the road construction and other things he did. Now the quetion is, Is he the first governor of the state or the second? Where was this money when other governors were govern? Or these projects like the roads, airport, e-library,electrification, mini water and the rest were not there when the past leaders govern? Better you go and pray for forgiveness of what you did and publish an apology else any day you make an attempt to make use of any thing down by Governor Godswill especially the roads i pray honestly speaking you will have an accident and DIE into pieces because you were enemy of progress same to your wife and children if you have because i don't think you have a wife because if you have he would've advised you not to do what you are doing. If you make a step to enter any clinic or hospital renovate or build by Godswill your sickness will increase and you will die same to your wife and children except the one that is not in support of what you did. If you send your child to any school that Godswill has contributed to the development of the school instead of learning they will become mad and die. Any thing you will try to benefit from Godswill shall bring problem and dead to your family EXCEPT you cry out for forgiveness. Even what you have wrote can you say it face to face to Godswill akpabio? Ok you say you have informations from real source. Look at how f**lish you are? Taking information which you are not even sure from people to post it to the world. I am saying that Godswill is done in Akwa Ibom state and Gov. Godswill Akpabio is indeed a dynamic Governor and a promise keeper. Akwa ibom ADO OK! If you like you take it if not, you go and die in the bush. God bless Gov. Godswill akpabio and his family, other government personalities and the good people of akwa ibom state not the type of mr. thompson Essien. THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE WRITTER OF GODSWILL AKPABIO KILLING IN AKWA IBOM MR. THOMPSON ESSIEN.
Urom N.N. | 5/13/2012 5:23:00 AM
I'm a patriotic nigerian, an indigene of Akwa ibom state in nigeria. I want to tell the public that what you read about Gov. Godswill Akpabio of killing people is not true. Gov. Godswill is indeed a dynamic governor if you are confused just visit akwa ibom, stay there for just two days and ask about Godswill governance and take a very good look at the state and compare with akwa ibom of olden days then you will see that there is a great change and the governor is indeed a God fearing man with God's principles. There is no way you will stay in this life without having an enemy and people must look for somthing to paint you black especially the when you are a leader then you rule in a way that shows the weak point of past leaders as Gov. Akpabio case may be. For instance, Jesus christ was the sun of God but people still talk all what they like to him then how much more Gov. Godswill who is an ordinary human being? Forget about what so called thompson essien wrote may be he was one of the ACN people that burn the government vehicles and he succeded in escaping from the government then instead of him to keep his and remain where ever he is because i know he cannot stay in the state and say such rubb**h. Akwa ibom state is indeed a blisful area is a new Heaven design by the Administration of Chief, Dr. Godswill Obot Akpabio (CON) THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF AKWA IBOM STATE NIGERIA. Please you need to visit akwa ibom the land of promise before but now land of fulfilment.