TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

BAD TALE TRAILS TOKUNBO MODUPE OF TPT COMPANY

By Alonge Michael

The Preferred Team PR Company led by the highly industrious Tokunbo Modupe, no doubt, is one of the respected and reputable companies in Nigeria that has not just done well but has come to stay in the industry.

Talking about public relations, the firm otherwise known as TPT has professionals and marketing experts as staff but one thing about the beautiful place is that, the welfare of the staff in terms of staff salary is nothing to write home about.

One of the close pals of the tall, gentle and soft-spoken image launderer, Tokunbo whispered to us that, most of his members of staff are not really happy with what they take home. Another rumour that is emanating from close pal of Tokunbo is his insatiable appetite for sex that has led to him molesting virtually all his female staff both married and unmarried.

After having his way through them, we learnt, he would try a way of getting ride of such staff from the company on the ground of non-performance and gross insubordination. The few ones, we were told, are those who have not yielded to his 'bedmatic call' or respond to his seductive prowess.

Another reliable source informed this office about a certain girl from the eastern part of the country, name withheld, who was said to be a good Client Service Executive that everybody admires. The girl, we learnt, was regarded as one of the enviable hands in the company until the illicit affair started between them and before one says Jack Robinson, the exit door was shown to her and she left ignominiously. That, eventually, put an end to their secret love affair.

Though, Toks as we gathered, is one pleasant being who knows how to spoil a lady silly but the only thing that has become an issue about his personality is his 'use and dumb tactics' on his numerous women. Well, while investigation is still on-going to unravel the other dirty acts of Toks Modupe, people in the know are worried about the state of his marketing journal called Brand Faces which is no longer in circulation due to some mysteries surrounding it. Keep a date.

Your Comment

Prince usef idanesi | 7/20/2010 11:27:00 PM
What purpose is this story supposed to serve? I profitably proofread and wouldn't mind being a consultant to your organisation. Your piece is poorly written in the first place; also the goal of your piece is to destroy! That isn't true journalism. Your property is not relevant at all on the Internet, so pull it as soon as practicable.
Regards,

PUD
Thomson | 5/11/2012 2:05:00 AM
Hi My name is “Thomson” just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage… I was married for 5years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time… it got worse at a point that she filed for divorce… I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me cause i loved her with all my heart and didn't want to loose her but everything just didn't work out… she moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce… I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster [email protected] who eventually helped me out… I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice… He did special prayers and used roots and herbs… Within 7 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child… I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news… Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it… You can email him [email protected] .. Don't give up just yet, the different between “Ordinary” & “Extra-Ordinary” is the “Extra” so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it
ope | 9/20/2014 3:58:00 AM
Yes. D man is a very useless and heartless man. He sleeps with ladies even without protection and still gives peanuts. So I don't know where u guys for ur "he spoils sillt". He is a very ruthless man whose has no respect for ladies. I don't blame him tho. I blame d st*p*d girls that fall sheepishly for 10k cash from him after rigorous hours of sex. I rest my case.
anonymous | 4/11/2015 1:07:00 PM
Very true. Very useless man. He would so sleep with you for hours and give 10k even with all the money he has! And yes! Unprotected sex too. No spoil silly. Very sting and dirty man
Aladetan Collins Adebayo | 6/16/2015 11:38:00 PM
The writter the urgent medical attention