TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

Nigeria will break up soon: Asari-Dokubo

By The Rainbow

For the leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force (NDPVF), Alhaji Mujahid‎ Asari-Dokubo, it is just a matter of time before Nigeria will break up.

He said that the country will soon go the way of Soviet Union and the rest that have broken up.

Asari-Dokubo is not alone in that thinking, as may just be echoing a prognostic report of US agency had projected that the Nigerian project may have crumbled by 2015.

The former militant was emphatic that he never believed in Nigerian project.

The NDPVF leader, who spoke to journalists in Abuja, berated President Goodluck Jonathan over his statement that Nigeria would have boiled if former Head of State and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, General Muhammadu Buhari, had died in last Wednesday's bomb blast in Kaduna.

Asari-Dokubo said the President's statement was unnecessary, adding that placing the life of one Nigerian above another is wrong.‎

He said: “I do not work for Jonathan.

“What the President said was wrong.

“The life of Buhari is not more important than 87 people that died in that blast.”

Asari-Dokubo also dissed the insinuation that he paid the alleged mastermind of the blast N5 million to kill Buhari, saying that the former head of state posed no threat to him..

He said he will from next week lead a protest in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State capital, to demand and ensure that Buhari is arrested by the Department of State Security.

He said: “I did not pay anybody to carry out any assassination attempt on Buhari.

“I do not have anything against him.

“He is not a threat. “He will fail in 2015.

“For the records, I do not operate a Twitter ‎account and anyone saying I tweeted that there will be more attacks is only using my name.”

Asari-Dokubo raised the alarm that all the calculated attacks on him are geared towards shutting him up ahead of the 2015 presidential election.

He said: “They want to silence me because they know the role I will play in 2015.

“They have also sponsored reports in Benin Republic that I am the person financing Boko Haram.

“Another Islamic scholar also said I am the one sponsoring Boko Haram to destroy the North on behalf of President Jonathan.

“The deputy leader or deputy minority in the House of Representatives said I spoke on behalf of President Jonathan.

“That means Buhari is the commander-in-chief of Boko Haram in the North.

“His allies came out and made inflammatory statements during the 2011 elections.”

Your Comment

favor | 7/30/2014 9:25:00 AM
God help us president goodlouk is an inocent the devil is a lias the man is trying if you luke is face is not happy in is mind but God we help him out of the problem God is not a bad God but good i we like to say this if the people dont want goodlouk let us change no problem if he win God make this time the best now so God bless nigeria. 1 2014 i soy vision abart nigeria political igbo man ahusa man yoruba man ichan man the people was not happy with igbo and hausa so the people in that vision want to make a yoruba man has president so only God know who is the best to put here so God bless nigeria peace of God
Cherikay | 7/31/2014 3:17:00 AM
Your text does not make lot of sense, for it is so difficult to make meaning out of your text. Make people understand what you mean please.
SOLOMON | 7/30/2014 1:41:00 PM
ASARI SPEAK ON, U ARE VERY CORRECT IN UR STATEMENTS, GOD WILL SURELY PROTECT U.
Yakubu Abubakar | 7/30/2014 3:57:00 PM
I don't know are we in democrat or military rule I don't understand ok kill us all we can't but vote GEJ if like come and kill me,and let Nigeria break we poor already diet what where fear again.
Cherikay | 7/31/2014 3:55:00 AM
Your brothers the COW MASTERS are the ones that destroyed Nigeria. The COW MASTERS ruled Nigeria for more than 30 years without sense of development. The COWS loathed and embezzled the Nations' wealth, sold Nigeria to Saudi Arabia as an ISLAMIC STATE. Enough is a already enough for the COWS. COW MASTERS suppose to rule CATTLE not Human beings. Nigeria do not need people like IBB, BUHARIA, ABACHA etc. Why did IBB killed ACHIBONG and others? Is it not the COW MASTERS that formed boko haram to commence jihads against CHRISTIANS in Nigeria so as to establish BLOODY CULT LAWS called Islamic Sharia Laws. Our God is in Control, Christians all over Nigeria now know the aim of Muslims in Nigeria; and we support the separation of Nigeria for peace sake as the Northerners have turned SUICIDE BOMBERS AND TERRORISTS. The Northerners have been killing the Southerners since in the '60s none stop. Now its time for them to eat their own flesh and drink their own blood. Muslims are very BARBARIC and BLOOD SUCKERS (VAMPIRES). COWS
Abu | 7/31/2014 6:36:00 AM
Obviously, you don't know what you are talking about.
Abu | 7/31/2014 6:36:00 AM
Obviously, you don't know what you are talking about.
chibike | 7/31/2014 12:59:00 AM
Nigeria must brake-up in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Cherikay | 7/31/2014 3:56:00 AM
That should be the prayer of every Christian in Nigeria.
Cherikay | 7/31/2014 4:36:00 AM
What about all the MURDERS committed by IBB, ABACHA, BUHARI etc. during their regimen. IBB killed people by dropping them into an ACID drone to disintegrate and also by planting BOMBERS in their cars and air-crafts. The same goes to ABACHA. Ask IBB what happened to ACHIBONG. I think its time Nigeria got rid of all these corrupt leaders that are still alive today. They should be all killed to join those people they killed during their era. This COWS have so much BLOOD in their hands. These COWS made Nigeria how it is today, COWS have no sense of development, therefore COWS should not allowed to rule Nigeria again. Instead of any COW to rule Nigeria, then Nigeria will do better to split for peace sake and for the safety of non - Muslims in Nigeria against BOMB ATTACKS from the North. The North should CRY me a River.
Ami | 7/31/2014 9:55:00 PM
Cherikayy or wat ever ur st*p*d name u probably don't know ur self n wat u r saying cz d cows u said saved ur asses several times id**t. Ur heart is filled with hatered of d Muslims daz all u have.
Garba | 8/3/2014 1:18:00 PM
So it is because of that the Jonathan regime is taking revenge for you people? that any Governor that de- camp from PDP the Blood sucker GEJ will master mind his impeachment or send Boko haram to that state You people has failed let the Nigeria break up to see who is at lost what is happening in Southern Sudan today that is what is going to happen in Southern Nigeria
Sam | 7/31/2014 11:35:00 PM
Chereke or what ever you called yourself,you a bigot of the highest order and your like deserve no reply cos you are not better than a lunatic.for your information,even dokubo is a Muslim and I wonder where you place him in this your rubb**h ranting.you f**l leaving in cocoon like manner who knew nothing but hatre.i wonder who is afraid for the division of this country?
joe | 8/3/2014 7:09:00 PM
GEJ Statement was wrong the day he said if Buhari had been killed by Boko haram there would be turmoil in the country was an unfortunate statement and was wrong then and now. Buhari is a human being just like thousand who lost their lives in the hand of the insurgency . Let face those Youth corper killed and include innocent Nigerians killed by Boko haram were the same human being like Buhari .,Our leaders should be very careful for non challant attitude with those who had paid ultimate sacrifice in the hand of insurgency, and nothing would have happened if Buhari had been killed by Islamic terrorist.,and its just another victim among the thousand. The federal Government should not relax to bring all perpetrators to book.
Absolute power corrupt absolutely
By: Olubex11