TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

Captured Terrorists Make Confessions, Plead For Mercy

By thewillnigeria.com

Scores of wounded terrorists, who escaped from various camps under the fire of security forces in north east Nigeria, have been captured in the fringes of Lake Chad.

In a statement, the spokesman for the Multi-National Joint Task Force (MJTF), Major General Chris Olukolade, said the captured terrorists, some of whom were fatally wounded, were already making useful statements to interrogators of the task force.

He said that others were captured by troops in locations around Dikwa, Cross Kauwa, Kukawa and Alargarmo.

Full Of Apologies In their confessions, it was revealed that some of the camps had been disbanded following the directive of their clerics who declared that the operation of the sect had come to an end as the mission could no longer be sustained.

'The terrorists, who are giving useful information as to the locations of their remnant forces, are full of apologies and pleas for their lives to be spared promising to cooperate.

'They confirmed that starvation was a major problem in addition to ceaseless bombardments on the camp locations even when they kept relocating,' the statement read.

Major General Olukolade also stated that the captured terrorists confirmed that several members of the group had been wounded and that no treatment was forth coming.

The troops have continued their assault on other locations across the three northeast states covered by the state of emergency.

Dislodged camps and fringes of forests, such as Sambisa and others, have become a tourist attraction for people in the region, who have started visiting the camps for sight-seeing.

The task force has warned them to desist from doing so, as the 'tendency will no more be condoned where operations are still ongoing'.

There is strict restriction of movements in the area, as the environment has to be cleared for safety of citizens.

The public will be informed when the locations are safe enough, the statement read.

CHANNELS

Your Comment

CHINEDUM OKORONKWO | 3/12/2014 7:33:00 AM
THE TERRORISTS MUST NOT BE GIVEN A BREATHING SPACE.THEY SHOULD BE COMPLETEY ROOTED OUT.
fasoro s.a Rev | 3/12/2014 9:44:00 AM
our God is at work. He will surely complete it. Our brethren in the North need peace. They must have it IJN.Amen
Okubobo olamukemuke | 3/12/2014 10:17:00 AM
The Power of God., our heavenly Father Jehova must prevail in Nigeria & Africa in Jesus name., d blood of al d inocents killed shall be upon al d boko & rams involved in d killngs.UP 9ng soldiers...
OYEKAN,S.A. | 3/12/2014 11:48:00 AM
The confessions made should be properly scrutinized and the people involved be brought to book.Those already caught should be paid back in their own coins.They are begging that their lives should be spared,but they snuffed lives out of innocent people.He who kills by sword must die by sword.
The gallant soja. | 3/12/2014 1:23:00 PM
Piple says army s choping money without doing anytin, nd dere s no money,wen dey c d boko dey wil nt tel army til dey kill us ,nt knwing dat dey also kil dem ,it is nw dey start showin some of dere camp, bcos d boko ar nt spearing dem dat y,bt nw dat dey started show some of d location i hope we ar killing dem must nd d boko wil soon stop, MY OPINION is dat any one dey get among dem dat did nt giv clear detail abt dem shuld b kill instandly, d one dat giv correct info should b spear 4 getting more info 4rm him or her.
DEDUA LEEKAAGA | 3/12/2014 1:46:00 PM
Surely we wil get piple suportin dem through dere confession if God dey, nd minimah s doig d right things nd God should continue to giv him power to overcome al d insurgency , nd God sholud also giv him d spirit to help soldiers in finnacial suport in jesus name amen.
DEDUA LEEKAAGA | 3/12/2014 1:46:00 PM
Surely we wil get piple suportin dem through dere confession if God dey, nd minimah s doig d right things nd God should continue to giv him power to overcome al d insurgency , nd God sholud also giv him d spirit to help soldiers in finnacial suport in jesus name amen.
Peter Ifeanyi | 3/12/2014 2:42:00 PM
My praises to the victorious NA.Well done for your effort in eradication these monsters that does not peace in our Nation. Please mercy should never be shown to haters of mankind especially innocent children.My prayers are following you.
Peter Ifeanyi | 3/12/2014 2:42:00 PM
My praises to the victorious NA.Well done for your effort in eradication these monsters that does not peace in our Nation. Please mercy should never be shown to haters of mankind especially innocent children.My prayers are following you.
Mark Onye Eze | 3/13/2014 11:35:00 PM
NIGERIA CUSTOM AUCTION MOTORS!!!2013/2014{08067593143}AVAILABLE FOR INDIVIDUAL&DEALERS IN NIGERIA, YOU ARE TO SCAN AND COME WITH A COPY OF 1.drivers license or national id card2. for the ware house warrant card and insurance duty3.A well filled CUSTOM ORDER FORM4.A passport photograph for the warrant card5.local/state govt,of origin e.g toyota camry tiny light 2.2=270000,toyota sienna=500000,nissan murano=650000,nissan pathfinder=510000,toyota Venza=800000,toyota highlander=650000,toyota prado=700000,toyota rav4=470000,camry big daddy 4500000,toyota yaris=220000,toyota matrix=250000,Range rover=1.3m, Golf 4=200000,toyota avalon=310000,toyota hiace hummer bus=310000, toyota corolla=2002, 360000=honda pilot=600000,honda baby boy=40000,hyundai santa=500000,Golf3 135000,Evil spirit 450000, and lots more xclusive ones just contact MARK ONYE EZE"on {08067593143}or{08066737008}address is located at lagos state nigeria. Visit for more details based on the on-going car promo.Hurry! Hurry!! Hurry!!!
4, posting sake baro | 3/16/2014 7:22:00 PM
i, will not write my name because of my intention.if federal government spear one person i will start my own terorism wit my groug and i will make sure i look deadlier than boko haram just let them spear one person.
4, posting sake baro | 3/16/2014 7:23:00 PM
i, will not write my name because of my intention.if federal government spear one person i will start my own terorism wit my groug and i will make sure i look deadlier than boko haram just let them spear one person.
Every language is pleasant to the ears only when gentle tongues speak it
By: Ben Ocansey - Takora