TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

Boko Haram Threatens To Kill Buhari, IBB, Kwakwanso, Shettima

By pointblanknews.com

…Also Targets Niger Delta, Refineries, Shekarau, Ado Bayero and Shehu of Borno

Boko Haram, the dreaded Islamist terrorist group has said it plans to kill Generals Mohammadu Buhari, Ibrahim Babangida both former Military dictators and Governors Rabiu Musa Kwakanso of Kano State and Kashim Shettima of Borno State.

In a new video recently released and sent to select journalists, leader of the Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau who claimed the killing of Sheik Albani said refineries in the Niger Delta would be bombed soon.

“We killed Albani of Zaria; Shekau killed Albani of Zaria, and tomorrow he will kill Jingir, Shehu of Borno and Ado Bayero.” The former Governor of Kano State, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau is also a target.

Shekau also vowed to assassinate Sheik Yaya Jingir based in Plateau state along with many others they accused of supporting Christians, democracy and infidels.

“We will bomb refineries there, those in Jonathan's town and their leader should know. Shekau is talking to you; this small boy is talking to you, very soon your refinery will be crushed, and very soon, we will bomb this refineries you are flaunting. Niger Delta you are in danger, Jonathan you are in danger.”

He boasted that Boko Haram is responsible for the killing of Christians whom he described as infidels. Shekau also said soon the sect will be spread all over Nigeria and anyone found in school or teaching western education will be killed.

Your Comment

evangelst okereke | 2/20/2014 12:57:00 PM
you boko haram are senceless . You never love peace and allah will never give you peace you will suffer in hell.
Abdulfatah | 2/20/2014 2:49:00 PM
No one can fight for ALLAH and if ALLAH intends to fight a nation, infact Boko Haram member can not withstand it, rather,they too will be begging ALLAH to forgive us all (both Muslim and Christain) i repeat when Boko Haram see the vengeance of ALLAH on a nation because they too are not safe, they'll cry and beg they'll not try to kill anyone again. i blame both the Government and Boko Haram, we have cruid Oil and we're suffering and the Whitemen that does not have Crude Oil are enjoying. Glory be to ALLAH for making death as you're born so shall you die, you can not take anything with you when you die, if not so, many leaders would've taking almost all the richness on eath to after life. Remember death is compulsory for anyone, either you kill or not you shall die when it's time, no one will escape death, the Angel of death itself will also die when it must've taking all lifes,the most tiny insect will not remain alife.GOD bless Nigeria
spr BO Chimezie | 2/20/2014 5:03:00 PM
my dear good citizens of nigeria, boko harram is losing the fight,nigerian army is still on control and i ar proud of the nigerian army Soldier they are doing well despite some hav to die for other to live , that is what that make them nigerian army Soldier,but politicians are there reasons of this sect called boko haram. They are the reason why innocent citizens and poor Soldiers ar dying everyday.
fablous | 2/20/2014 5:46:00 PM
Buhari among the list?When he made the statement that blood will flow in the street of nigeria because he lost the presidencial election against GEJ.Now there is rivers of innocent nigerian blood flowing.May God spear your life you semi-denon(buhari) so that you see the end of your evil alterances
Akpan. | 2/20/2014 10:06:00 PM
Nigeria will over come this hard time. I want to use this opportunity to salute gej, for his courage. Some catigories of people in this country were saying that, he is not able to fight corruption but today we have all seen the way he has been firing sacred cow. Those who castigated him are now crying aloud. Shame on you all. Boko haram will soon be things of the past. They will soon surrender. All those thinking there will war 2015, that year will be the most peaceful year. Join hand with me in supporting gej as a presidential candidate. He meant well for country but, they do not want him to succeed. This is why we see war in northern side every time. But, nigeria will over come.
Helen | 2/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
Boko devil that is what your name suppose to be. U are tried of drinking poor man blood in the North, now u want to descend on your elders okay o, carry go. But if u make mistake of trying Niger Delta or our own very South West u are doomed for life. Your end is near and all the innocent blood u shed will never give u rest in life. Boko failure, Boko Devil, messenger of satan
keci | 2/21/2014 11:18:00 PM
like what dnt make laugh, dnt even make me loose my belt. bokoharam thy end has come .He is already whinning do you think that the south is like the north don't even try. Like what, bokoharam will soon surrender whether they like it or not. I believe that God is really using the Nigerian army to combat insurgency so very soon as far as God is on our side. bokoharam will be an issue of the past. Those of you saying 2015 will be full of bloodshed, including those politicians that are busy aiding social vices you all are gonna be put to shame cos 2015 shall be the most peaceful year in the nigerian history. Whether you like it or not naija will never divide in 2015. JAH BLESS NIGERIA
ANNOINTED KING | 2/22/2014 8:36:00 AM
U fowl spirit, we stand in accordance with the angels n arch angels in heaven, n we have decreed dat ur end has come. You have no voices. We shut u out of life. Shakau or whatever u call itself,can't u c u are an id**t? With wat do u communicate? Is it not d western education that enabled d use of high technology with which u pass ur devilish messages? Are d weapons u use not developed by western training? U want to blow up d refineries as dou they belong to a faction of d country. Am not surprised cos u are not a Nigerian. Let me remind u, u are not greater dan d country. The God of the Christians u call infidel, will crush u soon. U mere mortal man. id**t!!
bullet | 2/23/2014 7:57:00 PM
aboki sheku is must st*p*d guy that i have never seen you are happy you kill inocent people shame on you id**t you said your coming south the road is open for you ok.may be you want to limit northean people from coming to the southern state and it is eassy to know you, guys
Rev'd Edwards | 2/23/2014 9:31:00 PM
Shekau or whatever you term yourself,you are either in hell of few steps to hell with the intervention of God through the Nigerian Army,and I admonish your likes to do meaningful things with their life's other than this boko neurosis.The season and death of your satanic group is imminent and that is Ecclesiastes 3:1-2a for your likes.
Amah Jones | 8/10/2014 11:45:00 AM
Hahahahahahahaha! What a joke! Buhari + Babangida + Kwakwanso = Boko Haram !! You mean Buhari, Babangida, and Kwankwaso are threatening to kill themselves? I don't think so. Please go tell that to someone else. Amah Jones says, Kwankwa-Not-So fast.
The time to relax is -- when you don't have time for it.
By: roylexi.com