TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

Warning From God

By Evangelist Enyinnaya Thompson

IF YOU MISS HEAVEN YOU WILL REGRET COMING TO THIS WORLD....NO SINNER WILL ENTER HEAVEN LIFE AFTER DEATH WILL SPEAK HEAVEN IS REAL AND HELL FIRE IS REAL

THE TWO THINGS WILL CARRY YOU TO JUDGMENT IS YOUR SHADOW AND YOUR CONSCIENCE AND THE BIBLE IS MAGISTRATE WAITING FOR YOU.

Return it back everything you stole from people and do restitution if you don't do it no heaven for you. Ezekiel. 33:14-15

1. Playing of worldly music or using it as a ring tone is sin

2. Wearing uniform in burial & perfume is sin Isaiah. 3:16-24

3. Having calendar of Jesus Christ picture is sin

4. Mourning after burial of person and hatred and stingy is sin

5. Weaving with your natural hair as a woman short gown is sin

6. Putting weavon and relaxer and thread and mini skirt is sin

7. Putting of attachment and per cake and short skirt is sin

8. Putting of wool and women wearing tight, torn gown is sin

9. Any Pastor that compromise word of God no heaven for him

10. Wearing of sleeveless outside your room, is sin

11. Women wearing trouser is sin (Deuteronomy. 22:5)

12. Wearing of chain watch and any chain / ring is sin

13. Wearing of bangles, necklace, earring, wedding ring is sin (Ezekiel 7:19-21 Genesis 35: 2, deception and defile is sin.

14. Putting on eye lashes and wet lips and disobedience is sin

15. Bleaching of body and gossiping idolatry, greed is sin

16. Lipstick, eye pencil, cortex, finger nails & body spray is sin

17. Wearing of singlet as a man outside your room is sin

18. Not paying your tithe or going to church late is sin (Malachi 3:10). Those things you are putting on is belongs to devil.

19. Any name attached with idol whether your father's name or you is sin and wearing of jean and apron and bum short is sin

20. Barbing of hair style as a woman or man is sin

21. Sagging, unforgiveness, abortion fighting & adultery is sin.

22. If you don't have the 9 fruits of holyspirit no heaven for you

23. Smoking cigarette, doing Ashebi and cross-bearer is sin

24. Playing gambling or pool and drinking of any alcohol is sin

25. Opening Hairdressing saloon as business is sin

26. Any barbering saloon barbering hair style is sin

27. Any pastor wedding people with wedding ring, wedding sleeveless is going to hell fire. Carrying corps into the church is sin. Watching of Wrestling, blue films & colour films is sin. not paying your wife dowry and a man marrying 2 wives is sin

28. Fornication, stealing, lying, killing, bitterness, pride are sin

29. No divorcee will enter heaven (Deuteronomy 22: 29)

30. Any woman wearing Torn Skirt& any artificial beauty is sin

31. Any woman wearing sleeveless outside the room is sin

32. Any woman wearing pinging skirt and covetciousness is sin

33. Any woman wearing show back and show your chest is sin

34. Anybody putting tattoo on his body is sin Leviticus 19 : 28

35. Any woman doing palming on your hair is sin

36. Any tailor sowing these clothes (pinging skirt, torn skirts, trouser for women) for them will not see God and you are going to hell fire.37. Their hair shall be low cut, both female and male (no style). God is not a respecter of any body

38. all these things you see here is from pit of hellfire

Billions of people are in hellfire because of those sins

There is three type of churches in the world today

The churches Antichrist is controlling

Roman Catholic Church and Peculiar Church

Recovering House and Living Word Ministry

Christ Embassy Church and Winners Chapel Church

Salvation Ministry Church and Revival Assembly Church Dominion City Church a and Jehovah's Witness Church

Destine Assemble Church and Living Church

First Born Church and Jesus Brethren Church

Latter-day Saints Church and TB Joshua – Synagogue Church

2 John 1:10,11 THIS IS BLASPHEMY (Philippians 3:18-19)

Let them repent and stop women wearing trousers entering church and opening their hair

Any church where women wear trousers and opening of hair is Antichrist Church. John 12:48, Luke 13:24, Ezekiel 3:17-19

God told the Roman Catholic to go out from catholic, because they are worshipping idol and image, and no Catholic will enter heaven (Deut 5:8).. Using negative words towards people is sin. Rosaries, medals, sacramental's status is certificate to hellfire Judgment will start from church (1 Peter 4:17-18)

No Muslim will enter heaven except they repent (Deuteronomy 4:19). Supporting of football, cannibal and festival is sin.

Anybody that attend church only Sunday and did not attend other activities in the church will not enter heaven.

Jewelries and ornaments and evil barb and evil dressings and those make-ups, they are certificate to hellfire (Romans 1:26-32

God told Jehovah witness to stop deceiving people and let them repent because none of them will enter heaven.

People that use Sunday to make money no heaven for them

The church trying to do the will of God are:

1. Deeper Life

2. Watchman Charismatic and other once are coming up

opening of beer parlour&selling of attachment& jewelries is sin

the church that Antichrist is about to control or trying to control or they are doing talk of war.

Anglican Church and Assemblies of God Church

Apostolic Church and Mountain of Fire Church

Redeemed Pentecostal Church and Redeemed Christian Church

Presbyterian church and Methodist Church

Pentecostal Church and United Evangelical Church

ECWA Church and Seventh Day Adventist Church

Church of Christ and Christ Ascension Church

There are many other of that I cannot mention.

Without Holiness, Righteousness, Salvation, Sanctification nobody can see God. (Isaiah 11: 8-11, 2Corinthians . 6: 14-17)

Anybody that is using another person's result/ certificate to get admission or work will go and return it back and do restitution and if you don't go it there will be no Heaven for you.

Any pastor cannot preach against those things and stop the congregations putting on those things and wearing those things is not working for God and pastors and his members will end up in hell fire. Their hair shall be low-cut both Male and Female, Any pastor is using hanker-chief and anointing oil and soap and water is not working for God. And such pastor will Go to HELL-FIRE! Any pastor allowed peoples wearing those things you see here, that pastor is not working for God and that pastor will go to hellfire. Wearing Knicker burger in the church and Barbing hair Punk, Galaxy, Front & Back, Skin, Afro, Obama, Gajuoz , Carving, and all the styles. Wearing shirt showing your chest, body hug, candle, insects is sin.

Any woman that wearing skirts that showing her shape is sin.

Any company that is producing all these no heaven for them

Anything that did not glorify God will not enter heaven. Pastors and their congregations doing all those things they will cry and regret and end up in hell fire. Some Pastors and their members is out of the way of God and Jesus is crying everyday because of our attitude and our dressing and God is angry because of that, God is not God of apron and the mercy of God is running out Pastors they can hide the truth word of God but they cannot hide the presence of God. Matt. 24:2. Malak. 4:1desist from sin

Jesus said anyone doing this things or putting on this things, they will not enter heaven. So repent now. I am raising my bible up to declare that your blood is no longer on my head.

My name is Evang. Enyinnaya Thompson from Nigeria

Phone: 08069415006. God bless you thank you.

[email protected] or [email protected]

Your Comment

Evang. Sunday okereke church of christ. | 12/6/2013 7:42:00 AM
Thomus enyinnaya. Pleas do not jock with my adivse go now and see a doctor. Or call me for help.08037480007
Oma | 12/6/2013 11:41:00 AM
datz vewi vewi cwiouz..... Tnk God 4 God, he can neva b a man.
bro. HAMIRA | 12/6/2013 1:39:00 PM
every day make sure your good work for a day shall be morethan the bad one, we preach & talk about Jesus christ, i mean by his grace we optain mercy.
Barr David Enyi | 12/6/2013 1:48:00 PM
"A pastor that uses anointing oil is not working for God and is going to hell!" Do you know your Bible at all? "Having the calender of Jesus Christ" is a sin? Body Spray is a sin? "Only Deeper Life and Watchman Charismatic, and others coming up" are the churches doing the will of God? Do you know the teaching of Jesus Christ concerning Church- a net that catches fish, frog, leaves etc; a field growing wheat and tares/weeds...... Do not make the way to Heaven impossible for people!!! What are your christian experiences and testimonies?
john | 12/6/2013 4:28:00 PM
sir by this ur saying only u will occupy the entire heaven. bible said that at last day that FALSE prophet will come out in many colors, re u sure that u re not one of them, pls say something that will justify u not something that will condem u at the past day. bible put it clear to us that many that call his name may be disappointed that very day. God is not a politician & bible is not a historical book bye
A.A | 12/6/2013 9:00:00 PM
Pls u people should nt over react towards pastor Enyi. Thomson. Could we pls pray for his Healing and delivarance. He z under affliction and if we keep quiet God will geoge us
evang. Isaac. | 12/7/2013 4:34:00 PM
I sincerely agree with most of the items mentioned by pastor enyinnia, just that we need to be diplomatic in handling fragile issues such as this. without any doubt, the bible said without holiness no one shall see God. Heb 12v14. but, we all need his Marcy to make heaven, if no one else need i do.
emmanuel | 12/7/2013 8:47:00 PM
hmmmmm... it z well...
cleanse ur inner man.. n twill guide d outer man right...
only his mercy can c us through... matthew 6:33
Chibuzor | 12/9/2013 7:18:00 AM
Enyinnaya,I have a question for u,are u holy,righteous and clean?some of the things u mentioned is it God that reveal them to u?check ur self and know when u are carnal and when u are saying what God told u if at all God had spoken to u.
Dr.tu yung | 12/9/2013 8:51:00 AM
Evang Thomspson Enyinnaya; Be very careful, he who thinks he stands, less he falls down down down. Judge not that ye may not be judged.
ALEX TER | 12/9/2013 4:47:00 PM
Evang, God is not a tyrant but a loving father. my advise to you is that Jesus condemned pharasaic holiness. Live by grace and enjoy the grace of God.
evangelist barnabas ayuba | 1/1/2014 1:43:00 AM
pls sir what is wrong for pastors using anointing oil wearing of jeans, women wearing trouser being modest no any attraction.
Mrs Onasanya | 1/8/2014 9:08:00 PM
Molads / 9/1/14 pls Evang are u telln us that u are d only one that u are holy, when d word of god says dont judge & no condemnation for those that are in Christ Jesus.
lira | 4/28/2017 12:21:00 AM
He is not Judging he is telling the truth that most Pastor don't want to hear
lira | 4/28/2017 12:23:00 AM
He never said he is the only one who is Holy.
Williams Jacob | 2/15/2014 2:45:00 AM
If all these things u mentions is true, and u have obviously observa them all =I think is only u and ur deeper life members will see the lord, and I want u to understand that God is not a man u think that he is, and can never be cpr with the man.God did'nt make hell fire us and it's only God knows those who serve he in true and in spirit, so stop pointing finger on ur fellows Brothers, may be tomorrow eating and sleeping to u will a sin. God have mercy on u\
Christine | 4/22/2014 7:56:00 AM
No really I think you have lost it ,God has two commandments and that is to Love Him and to love each other I really think you are a cult.Where does the grace of God fitt in here you cannot work for your salavation or earn it,it is a gift all that things you name are not even in the bible sorry I konw I am going to heaven and your man made rules
Lia | 6/26/2014 5:39:00 PM
Y do u say salvation ministry is not from God?there r types of salvation ministry...mayb its d one u know..wit d one I no...dey dont wear jewels,attachments,n etc....pls research well God blesu...
Chris | 8/25/2014 6:22:00 PM
God have mercy
mercy | 6/23/2018 11:15:00 AM
Our GOD will continue to have mercy on us ooooo in Jesus name Amen
EFE BRIGHT | 2/3/2015 10:49:00 AM
AM TOTALLY CONFUSED.WHO DO I BELIEVE NOW?

Jam | 4/8/2015 8:56:00 PM
Why will Muslims go to hell? And which religion is safe now?
Osekalo | 5/30/2015 2:03:00 PM
Well: GOD have mercy on us: will should all watch and pray GOD BLESS U
Adati | 7/19/2015 11:16:00 PM
All Is Well With U,u Have Tell The Truth God Be With U Alway.
Dorcas | 8/18/2015 12:14:00 PM
The word of GOD does not need Argument,in the book of proverbs chapter (28vs9)it's says he,that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his player shall be Abomination.may GOD take controy.
Arinze Prince | 1/18/2016 5:19:00 PM
Pastor if You were GOD am not sure any would make heaven. Anyways I agree with some but disagree some. How can you say any man wearing sleeveless outside his room and spraying perfume or bodyspray is a sin
BEN TOCHI | 1/18/2016 7:43:00 PM
LET ME ASK- UM I THOUGHT TO BATH WITH PERFUMED GELLY SOAP IS ALSO A SIN OR MORE OR LESS WE SHOULD NOT BATH AT ALL?
Ada | 4/9/2016 5:48:00 PM
and hw about d day 4 worship? is sunday d seventh nd sabath day? pls read ur bible well
Mike | 4/17/2016 9:45:00 PM
Only the mercy of God can take one to heaven,lets just ask for his grace
chinedu jones | 4/23/2016 11:43:00 AM
2 corinthians 4:-4. whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of christ, who is the image of God. if don't believe your are anit- Christ and your going to hell fire enyinnaya go head God bless you
blessing | 5/13/2016 12:18:00 PM
Who are you to jugde,mayb at d end u will miss heaven.nt those you point fingers at
grace aksoy | 6/13/2016 2:43:00 PM
lezienu anya ka aghara idughie unu some people are making it confusing .hmm Oh God have mercy on us and show us thy way
UGWOKE CHIBUEZE EMMANUEL | 6/19/2016 1:35:00 PM
of a truth,the church is becoming the world and the world is becoming the church.woe unto women that put on trousers showing their nakedness and claiming to be covered.repent now because our GOD your GOD IS MERCIFUL
Rosemary | 6/30/2016 11:02:00 PM
I agree with most of the things you pointed out in the write up. People are complaining because is really a difficult thing to do and requires grace of God to achieve them. Instead of complaining, I think what we should ask God is for the grace to run the race well and not found wanted at the last day. Meanwhile I have a correction to make I don't think you have the right to point out churches that are going to hell and they ones that are going to heaven because you're not God Even God himself made it clear that the wiseness of a man is like a f**lishness to God And mattew 7 vs 1 You don't have any right to judge anyone or church Just preach the truth, that is your only job God bless you
mercy | 9/2/2016 1:41:00 PM
nawa oo deeper life will go to heaven hmmmmm. about earring read Ezekiel 16 God will Neva contradict himself
stella okakah | 9/5/2016 9:40:00 AM
hmmmm, na wa o.. One thing that pains me is, why is it that any church dat put on trouser and fashionable things are antichrist. I dnt really get dat.
Stella Okakah | 9/11/2016 11:25:00 AM
Pls sir, no body is trying to invalidat the rule of God. Why did u say is only deeper whatever n watch man are the only church doing the right things, then what happen to other churches do they serve another god. every churches serve God ok. the bible said to not judge or condem others for u will not be judge. Becarefull. God Bless u.
Bro Ezekiel | 10/13/2016 12:15:00 PM
Am also from Deeper Life. The mistake u did is that all what u have listed as sin. U should have proof and back it up with the scripture. Sir u create fear in the Life of people also confuse others bcus not all u proof with the scripture. Fear brings torment, let preach the truth and not to preach fear. Also u don't have right to say so and so church will go to hell. Matthew 7:1 judge not. Do not condemn, let preach with meekness and not with "Holier than thou" attitude. Thank u for d truth, next time u proof it with d scriptures. So dos confuse can believe. God bless u all.
Ajayi Adedamola | 12/3/2016 10:06:00 PM
This christianity is just looking more confusing by each pastors' message.This one will say this,the other one will say something contradicting,how is it not going to look confusing.The best thing i suggest one shoukd do is just that one should ask God to reveal his mind and show us what is and what is not HIS WILL.Shalom
Abimbola Jamesbond | 2/11/2017 8:43:00 PM
90% of this is not supported by the Bible
lira | 4/28/2017 12:26:00 AM
Remember what God said Daniel . Abimbola don't harden your heart the Bible says you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
shadrach | 2/16/2017 7:34:00 PM
when it is difficult to abide by all this laws just like the days when Jesus told his disciple the hiding truth and many of them went back and not want to follow him again they say within themselves who then can make heaven? But Jesus reply them with men is impossible but with God all things are possible. All wll need now is the Spirit of God if not we will keep grumbling and confuse. Jesus helpp our weak heart
lira | 4/28/2017 12:30:00 AM
Without Holiness no one will see GOD. People want to compromise the gospel of Christ it doesn't work like that. I AGREE WITH WHAT IS WRITTEN HERE.let those who have ears listen. JESUS CHRIST is coming back soon.
Tobias Gottfridsson | 9/17/2018 2:13:00 PM
But this is not holiness. its madness. There is no true Scriptural basis for calling much of it you mentioned sin. The idea that it is a sin is pure "doctrine of man," not based on the Bible.

Most of the rules governing Jews in the Old Testamente do not apply to Christians today. Read the letter to Galations for example.

To you who says we have to follow the law regarding tithing, what clothes woman should wear, etc.

Whoever tries to be righteous through the law is bound to keep the whole law.

We must start celebrating Sabbath on Saturdays just like the Jewish people.

We have to stop eating pork, and stop eating seafood like shrimp, crayfish or lobster.

We may not wear clothes with two different types of material at the same time.

We must also return to animal sacrifices, and all the different purification rituals prescribed by the law.

So do you hold the whole law. Remember breaking one commendant make one guilty of breaking the whole law.

Therefore no one will be justified in His sight by works of the Law. For the Law merely brings awareness of sin.
All who rely on works of the Law are under a curse. For it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.” And it is clear that no one is justified before God by the Law, because, “The righteous will live by faith.” The Law, however, is not based on faith; on the contrary, “The man who does these things will live by them.”…

But as christian I say as the great reformator Martin Luther believe in Jesus and you will be saved by grace through faith.

As long we live on this earth we will still have sins and needs daily forgivness. In the gratest commendant. Jesus said, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul and all your strength, and your neighbor as yourself. With the slightest self-awareness, one realizes: I can not keep this command. I'm breaking this commendant every day. I sin, and the one who sin against one commandment has broken the whole law and is thus a sinner. Martin Luther taught men is Simulus iustus a peccator (Latin 'at the same time righteous and sinner'). The Christian man is never here on earth free from sin. Nor will she become less sinful and more righteous. The Christian man at the same times completely a sinners and worthy to be rejected from God's face and completely righteous, not because she is worth it but because she is justified in Christ.

Everything must be tested from the Bible. if something is declared contrary to the Bible, it must be rejected and if there is nothing written in the Bible about something, it's not something we need to avoid or do

Some preach extrem holiness - you must be perfect. It costs to be saved, it costs obedience, it costs effort. The problem with holiness preaching is that one holiness preacher means some things is sin like wearing jewellry, woman trousers etc, another says no these thing is not sin but these things are. The most extreme does hold that we should hold the kosher laws - no eating pork etc - and hold sabbath on saturdays. The Grace preachers teach its only by grace alone by faith in Christ as the sinner becomes saved and righteous. Holiness is a result of having being justified in christ not a condition of it. How do I know what false or true. My worry regarding choosing the wrong path means that I can not exclude any of the pages as false. If I listen to the false interprentation, the results can be catastrophic - in this case, to think am going on a narrow road to heaven but actually remain on the wide road to hell.

Refusing to live under a dictator reigning soverigning. I may be wrong - correct me in that case - but reading teachings of radical preacher it seems that God is dictator-like. not tolerating opnions against him and demanding total obdience threating with punishment if one does not do what he wants. I know I can't get the world I desire - a world ruled by self will where alturism - the serving of others - is utterly destroyed. But I resent a world where serving is demanded and if not for the existence of hell I would never desire to go to heaven even if paid to. Hell is thus the only remaining option because I refuse to live in a world ruled by something alike to a dictator or there we don't have the freedom to own and think freely.

I refuse to f**l myself that I'm saved if I'm not, afraid to trick me into false salvation. Sinking all the deeper into despair and hopelessness - resigned and accepted - not with joy but with despair - that I am going to hell.

Have fallen back into sin such as pornography, carelessness with the return of borrowed matrial (theft) and planning to commit fornication if I find a girl who is willing because reading this all seems hopeless.

What do you say

nthabiseng mosili | 4/28/2017 2:38:00 AM
obedience is better than sacrifice
kennedy | 5/23/2017 7:58:00 PM
I really agree with you evangelist,all this are mistakes we make.All those that are opposing you don't like the truth,have nothing to argue with them.they like scoffing at the truth.
Onyinyechi okere 11/6/2017 by11:00pm. | 6/11/2017 11:58:00 PM
Pastor enyinannya,why did you say that somebody plaiting attachments is sin,opening hairdressing saloon is going to hell?is it not among skill acquisition? I see that you are a cultist,you need deliverance.
Onyinyechi okere 11/6/2017 by 11:00pm | 6/12/2017 12:07:00 AM
Enyinannya,god is not looking at outward dressing/worldly things but the heart(1 samuel 16:7).and what is wrong with when women are wearing trousers,lipsticks and jewelleries? You are out of your mind that is why you are creating fear in people's lives.
Chukwuma megwaa 5/6/2017 by 8:30pm | 6/12/2017 12:19:00 AM
Pastor enyinannya,all these ones you are saying does not make any sense,my wife is plaiting attachment and painting lipstick.and why are you condemning anglican& roman catholic churches,you need to see a doctor.
Joy anyawu 10/6/2017 by 10:32pm | 6/12/2017 11:59:00 PM
Pastor,you have an issue to be dealt with. You said wearing jewellery is a sin.feel ashamed of yourself and Read the following bible passages: a. Isaiah 61:10 b. Song of solomon 1:10, c. Proverbs 1:8-9 d. Isaiah 49:18 e. Ezekiel 16:8-15.
Godwin | 6/14/2017 9:11:00 PM
there is God o
Joy chukwukere 11/6/2017, 3:00pm. | 7/10/2017 12:36:00 AM
Pastor, how can you say that perfume is a sin? Or was it not mary in the bible that used perfume and her hair to wipe jesus feet? You are not serious at all.
Onyinyechi okere by 11:10pm 14/8/2017. | 8/15/2017 12:44:00 AM
Pastor, how can you say that women wearing tight is a sin? I wonder how your wife use to sit down in your presence at home. How can you say women putting relaxer is sin? Is it not just to soften the hair? With all these nonsense you are saying,i don't know how you and your wife look like on the day of the wedding of both of you. rubb**h!
Ada okere by 10:30pm 13/8/2017 | 8/15/2017 12:48:00 AM
And how can you say that attachments,weavon is sin? Are they not made of synthetic fibre? id**t!
Pastor Fire | 8/21/2017 5:22:00 PM
Who Are We That Judge Others. Evangelist. Not That What U Say Is Bad But U Need To Bak Some Wit Scriptures. Pls Evang Dnt Made Mention Abt Church Whenever U Are Doin This Type Of Work. Jesus KNow Those That Worship Him. And To Other Dat U Are Saying Wearing Trouser Is Good. It Left For U O. Bt Wat I Knw Is Dat Christ Is Comin
bro simon | 8/25/2017 10:52:00 AM
pls,my brother!! before you make any statement pertained spirituality, look for GOD guidence, because some of your sentence are not on the right path, so pls; look for God forgiveness and the other churchs right now.
Charity | 9/2/2017
its actually a privilege for me to come in contact with this writeup and I completely agree with what u said.truth is always biter.PST Thompson keep spreading the truth and pls remember me in ur prayer,with the grace of God I need to keep every word u mentioned cos I dnt want to mis heaven. some of these things I stopped dem even before I came in contact with ur sermon bt there is still more to obey.I will e-mail u for more clarification. please PST don't border abt the Antichrist criticising u,u HV spoke the truth I bear u witness.
Lydia | 11/20/2017 12:05:00 PM
Sir, please how about body lotion, vaseline, close up, are they also a sin?
ambassador Paul | 7/26/2018 1:15:00 PM
I wonder o may be we should not even b brushing again
God's Child | 12/28/2017 12:23:00 AM
This post is 100% correct,becuz ear rings and the rest do not give glory to God,so who do they give glory to?Satan! And these things were invented from the pit of hell to lure Christians to hell because they are carnal and not spiritual (Romans 8:6).I enjoin every believer to be grinded in the word of God and be guided.There all answers lies.Thank you
mitchy | 1/19/2018 11:52:00 PM
pls dear brother do urself good nd read Isaiah 16:10-15 where God himself said he personally adorned us with earrings,chain on our neck....bracelets...ornaments on our foreheads....pls read Ur bible....if God said he did all this for us....is he now glorifying Satan....think again bro think again.....My ppl perish because of ignorance
MICHAEL CHIBUIKE | 2/19/2018 9:22:00 PM
TIME IS OVER REPENT AND GET READY FOR RAPTURE
Samaila h john | 4/11/2018 3:54:00 PM
for insulting catholiic you are mad.if u did not enter hell fire only smoke will block u.st*p*d
Maryann | 4/13/2018 12:48:00 PM
many things he said are truth but that of men and women going on low cut i totaly disagree with u, Bible says we shud be modest in appearance, it didnt say low cut hair is for heaven candidates. lets be conscious of what we put on so dat we luk diferent frm d world cos we are not of the world, may God Open Our Eyes To Know Nothing But The Truth Needed To Run Dis Race. Amen
Moses AYUBA | 7/3/2018 3:27:00 PM
wAHT OF BISHOPS WEARING CSAPS TO CHURCH
Wamu ojah angba | 8/13/2018 5:21:00 AM
I pray that God should increase the level of my understanding to be more curage & dowel in his words. Amen.
Samuel Isaac | 8/14/2018 5:44:00 PM
We should not say that this pastor is wrong all we need to do is go into fasting and prayer for God to reveal the things that will hinder us from making heaven.May the grace of our Lord Jesus christ ,the love of God the Father and the sweet fellowship of the Holy spirit be with us now and for ever amen.
Estino4christ27 | 9/5/2018 7:02:00 PM
it's well.... the bible said since the day of John the Baptist the kingdom of God sufferth violent..... God open our eyes to see beyond and give us the grace to be in line with ur will..... Evangelist, how do u know those Churches can't make heaven.... been a deeper life member, does that gives u license to heaven? then I hv to join too so I can make heaven... those churches u mentioned some of them are the first missionaries to introduce the Christian religion we are practicing today... I think that Catholic is the first Church! most of what u said is bitter truth... but stop condemning.... and for those of u that still use rubber and attachment, stop it.... do ur natural hair.... and stop wearing trouser o.... those are tricks from the pit of hell.... God will help us.... O Lord we need ur GRACE...this is too much to bear with our own flesh we need ur holy-spirit to finish the race to heaven!!! I pray for someone that's ready to change today that the strength of JESUS will visit u in Jesus name...
Tobias Gottfridsson | 9/17/2018 5:02:00 PM
Now I have considered a terrible decision. - because I know that I am selfish, money-loving, do not love God above all and not my nest like myself and do not have the f**lish idea how to repent because I do not have a clue about who tells the truth about tithing, women's trousers, jewelry, perfume, makeup, masturbation. The holiness preachers mean we must be perfect - which is impossible - and that tithing is necessary, that one must witness to all you meet, and that women's trousers, jewelry, drinking / selling alcohol, tattoos, sports, non-Christian literature, masturbation etc is a sin. Other Christians state we are saved solely by faith and following the bounty of commandments, only lead us away from Jesus as we despise his gift to us by this. Holiness is a result of having being justified in christ not a condition of it. My worry regarding choosing the wrong path means that I can not exclude any of the pages as false. If I listen to the false interprentation, the results can be catastrophic - in this case, to think am going on a narrow road to heaven but actually remain on the wide road to hell. because I hate alturism - service and publishing life and account for ultimate freedom and do not know how to change my mind. because my family and my friends most likely will end up in hell because they do not believe in Jesus. And live in manifest sin. Ouch, divorce, tattoos, women's pants, makeup, smoking, drinking alcohol. because I will probably end up in hell as, in despair and confusion, I will surely follow the wrong path and be deceived. So I have decided not to let it ruin my life anymore. I will live as I want - and when the day of punishment come, it will be hell. Already now I'm on my way to hell without any hope as I is stuck in sin and confusion. The difference is just that, if I do this, at least I will have a happy life before I'm going to be tormented, but if I continue as now, I get a life of daily despair and fear and then end up in hell. Now I will divulge in gluttony Now I will divulge in pornography Now I will divulge in fornication I have asked God to lead me to the truth - but he is silent. The bible doesnt help as one can find support for both views in the bible depending on how you intrepent the word. Answear from the brothers doest help as they teach differently. Unless God personaly answear me I see no hope.
Hate speech is the root cause of terrorism and Jihad.
By: Salah Uddin Shoaib C