Tinubu To ‘fall-out’ With Buhari And Other 2016 Prophesies Of Apostle Suleman
SAN FRANCISCO, January 06, (THEWILL) – The founder of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has release prophesies for the year 2016, predicting that the relationship between President Muhammadu Buhari and the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, will turn sour.
The cleric, who had last year prophesied that Tinubu and his successor as Lagos governor, Babatunde Fashola, would fight dirty and that the then PDP National Chairman, Alhaji Bamanga Tukur, will be removed and disgraced out of office, made the latest set of prophesies in a statement issued on Wednesday by his media aide, Mr. Phrank Shuaibu.
While also predicting that a serving Governor will die, he added that some ministers serving in President Buhari's cabinet will be indisposed as they would be flown abroad for medical treatment. The Oracle of God, as he is fondly called, further predicted that a new sect deadlier than Boko Haram will emerge and that some of the abducted Chibok girls will be released from captivity.
The 2016 prophesies of Apostle Suleman reads thus:
1. If Americans don’t pray, there will be no election in 2016 as Obama is interested in a Third Term. He will throw up issues relating to marital laws.
2. I see a Governor in Nigeria dying.
3. I don’t see some Ministers in President Buhari’s cabinet in office in 2016. They will be abroad for medicals.
4. I see another World War (Russia vs America)
5. Washington and New York should pray against terrorist attacks in 2016
6. Boko Haram has devised new strategies. They will come to public places screaming for help and when people gather to assist, they blow off the bomb.
7. I see Warri in Delta State being bombed.
8. Turkey – Prayers should be made. I see terrorists attack on a group of teachers
9. Tinubu and Buhari to fall-out
10. I see crises in Benue State, Nigeria. Fulani / Hausa’s to be careful.
11. Saudi Arabia and Iran to severe relationship.
12. I see another group stronger than Boko Haram in Nigeria.
13. Rivers Election re-run will end in another controversy.
14. Bottling Company (Coca Cola) should pray against fire disaster
15. Northern Nigeria to pray. I see a King rest in peace.
16. I see KLM airline female staff go on indefinite strike
17. Pastors to pray. I see a popular man of God in Nigeria being called home.
18. I see Nigerian football fans shed tears over a footballer. He died near the pitch.
19. I see an attack on Saudi Arabia and I see reactions.
20. I see Nigeria’s Central Bank Governor being removed.
21. A sitting Governor to be removed through the courts.
22. President Buhari of Nigeria needs prayers over his health to be able to continue as President.
23. God to disgrace diabolical pastors this year.
24. I see two male actors, two female actresses and a musician being mourned in Nigeria. But prayers can avert it.
25. I see a deadlier attack in South Africa. South Africans telling people to leave their country. This time, worse than the first.
26.Kenya to rejoice as some terrorists will be arrested.
27. I see the Clinton family celebrate.
28. I see the whole Nation of Nigeria mourning.
29. I see a coup in an African nation.
30. I see another gathering that looks like a constitutional conference in Nigeria.
31. I see some girls like CHIBOK GIRLS being released (a few of them).