INTERCONTINENTAL BANK SAGA: CBN GOVERNOR SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI IS CORRUPTION MADE FLESH.
Abubakar Bukola Saraki; the incumbent Senator representing Kwara Central and former Governor of Kwara State, and the current Chairman Senate Committee on Environment and Ecology, obtained N21 billion loan from Intercontinental Bank Plc with his personal assets as collateral security. Bukola conniving with CBN Governor- Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, resulted in Sanusi arranging a make shift Board of Directors of the Bank, sacking the former, directing the later to write off the loan of Bukola Saraki.
Come to think of it!
- CBN Governor writing off N21 Billion loan of his ally and crime partner
- Retaining the personal assets of Saraki used in securing the loan
- Joy Petroleum as surrogate company of Saraki fronted for getting the loan not investigated
This is the man that exposed the law makers of siphoning the Nigerian money via spurious budget padding. Every Nigerian sang his eulogy. But the wind has blown and exposed the buttock of the hen. Sanusi is among the 1-5 corrupt Nigerians and loaters of the treasury. He is devil's advocate. By this Bukola Saraki's case, it is clear that:
- Intercontinental bank was closed due to personal scores the former Managing Director- Erastus Akimgbola had with Bukola Saraki and Sanusi and not because of inexistent bank debts.
- Closing of Intercontinental Bank is a vendetta by Sanusi who had vowed to punish Akimgbola by closing Intercontinental Bank because of him.
- Access Bank plc is far much less liquid and small compared with Intercontinental Bank, and so, should not have taken over Intercontinental Bank.
- Nigerians should rise up and demand the resuscitating of Intercontinental Bank Plc because one man, very corrupt, as corrupt as corruption itself, religiously fundamental and boko haram- complaint, should not hold the Nation to ransom.
- How did Bukola Saraki get assets worth N21B without stealing from Kwara State treasury. Could such a person be a Senator making laws against corruption again without being Nigerian? No, is the answer, because his like can only be found in Nigeria throughout the whole world.
Comrade Kindness Innocent Jonah is a seasoned Human Rights Activist and an unbiased National Commentator. Also visit these facebook sites: Justice Stand, Nigeria Unity and Kindness Innocent Jonah.