HELL'S SECOND FAILURE TO CONQUER OUR AFRIKAPARADISE
HELL'S SECOND FAILURE TO CONQUER OUR CONTAFRIKAPARADISE, c) 2011 by Prof. Afrikadzata Deku, Docteur d'Etat; Doctorat d'Etat (PhD); DESS (M.Phil); M.Sc.; DIPLOME de l'IIAP, (Post-Grad.Dipl ;); BA Double HONS etc, Founder, AFRIKAMAWU MIRACLE MISSION, AMI INC; [email protected],
1. DUDUTAE and his ruling class cannot believe their eyes when they see their emissaries returned from Continental Afrika empty-handed.
2. They cannot believe their eyes that none of their carefully planned strategies works in the conquest, domination, control and exploitation of Continental Afrika, her People and Wealth.
3. DUDUTAE is so disappointed that he commits suicide as a way of atoning for their defeat and disgrace from MAMAAFRIKA and her Children.
4. His sister, the strongest being alive at the time and who is known as GODOO takes up the challenge of organizing her people for the final successful assault against Mother Continental Afrika.
5. Quickly, she organizes a new team of conquerors of Continental Afrika with different roles to play in bringing down MAMAAFRIKA to her knees.
6. The explorers among them are expected to attack Continental Afrika with their bullets of their LIES of EXPLORATION and DISCOVERY.
7. The human slave and material traders among them are to use their ammunition of poisoned gifts and false promises at different stages of the conquest while some of them go and act as students to get into the Secret and Mysteries of Continental Afrika's Power.
8. The missionaries among them are asked to use their weapon of false religion, false salvation, fake heaven, fake education and hollow development to uproot Continental Afrikans from their Divine and Spirit SOURCE and TRUTH as a way of ensuring their perpetual conquest and control.
9. The colonialists among them will use their gun and money power to impose their rule and ways of life on Continental Afrikans while the neo-colonialists among them will make sure there is always enough Loyal and Faithful Afrikan allies and agents of neo-colonialism well-paid and heavily protected to work and die for the needs and interests of their foreign masters, protectors and benefactors.
10. In this way, heavily armed and well-equipped CHILDREN OF ENYEKO leave the hell of their New World the second time to the Shores of Continental Afrikan Paradise for her total conquest and control.
11. They move from one place to another in search of the glamour of the Continental Afrikan Paradise of which they have heard a lot about and are determined to conquer and claim her as their own.
12. The more they move through one thick Forest to another full of all kinds of animals roaring here and there, the more frightened they become.
13. After endless crossings of mountains, rivers, oceans, lakes and ponds, they arrive on the vastest the most beautiful and serene Land ever seen by them.
14. As they admire the beauty of the various Flowers, Trees, Herbs, and Minerals that people the plain, they see light and smoke going up to the sky from a far away place which can only mean to them the proof of the Continental Afrikan Paradise they have been dying to have.
15. This means, the children of the Sun they have desperately been looking for definitely live there.
16. So, quietly and quickly, they move in a circle to their coveted Continental Afrikan Trophy they call the Land and People of the Sun, Smoke, Dark or Black Kingdom of ETOPII.
17. The nearer they get closer and closer to the Holy City and People of ETOPII, the more surprised they become to see the most beautiful and well-planned City ever seen by them anywhere in the world.
18. They wonder how they manage to live on top of the tallest Mountain on Earth and what Science and Technology they use in leveling the entire top of the tallest Mountain in Continental Afrika and the World into the largest, vastest and biggest Land-Mass anywhere in the world.
19. As they get closer and closer to the top of the Mountain where children of the Sun live in Peace and Harmony, they see well built and highly decorated first class roads, streets and boulevards alongside majestic buildings with flower gardens of all sizes.
20. Here and there, they also see Lions, Elephants, Cats, Mice and Birds and others, all roaming about freely in Peace and Harmony all over the City without fear of being hurt by them or anyone.
21. Music is heard everywhere.
22. Rivers and Lakes spread their beautiful bodies to the Divine Gaze and Pleasure of the Sun and the Moon.
23. All of a sudden, they see Human Beings of all heights, shapes and weights but who are all half-human, half-spirit.
24. This means, they can disappear anytime and re-appear anytime they want.
25. They walk when they want to and fly when they wish.
26. Surprised at the various displays of their Limitless Inner Spiritual Power, the emissaries of GODOO, know, here again, their guns and sophisticated gifts cannot buy these Miracle Beings of AFRIKAMAWU to their sides.
27. The more they shoot at them, the more they are laughed at for their powerless weapons.
28. Vainly and desperately, they use all the one thousand and one tricks they are taught to use one after another to ensure their victory against Continental Afrika.
29. But the more they try to lure children of the Sun to their sides, the more they run away or disappear from them.
30. The more they scatter, drop and spread all over the borders of City, all kinds of gifts for children of the Sun to pick as a way of buying their friendship and loyalty, the more their gifts are left unpicked and rusted.
31. Vainly and desperately they try to talk to them about heaven in the sky, about a “God” who is "White" in the sky and who sends them to them to save them from their “Black” magic religions and hell.
32. But the more they shout their lungs out, the more they are ignored, boycotted and avoided by the People of the SACRED MOUNTAINS of Kingdom of ETOPII in Sacred Continental Afrikan World.
33. Out of frustration, children of Enyeko begin to destroy whatever they can destroy in the untouchable Continental Afrikan Kingdom of ETOPII.
34. But the more they do so, the more they realize they cannot destroy anything in the kingdom and the more they are laughed at.
35. Like little children robbed of their toys, they jump, fall down, beat their heads and chests, spit on the ground and even soil the holy ground with immoral acts without gaining the attention of their hosts who continue to go about their normal daily activities as if nothing important is happening.
36. They will not even talk to their visitors they keep at distance.
37. All because long, long before their arrival, children of MAMAAFRIKA get the warning to stay away from newcomers from the far-away land with their poisoned gifts and tricks.
38. Seeing that they cannot even touch them, let along conquer them, children of Enyeko leave Continental Afrika totally dejected and exhausted the second time without reaching their goal of conquering Continental Afrika for their benefits.
39. From the holy Garden of Continental Afrika to this holy Continental Afrikan Kingdom of ETOPII, Continental Afrika's Spirit-based Power is just too much for their material power to conquer.
Source : Extract from the world's First AFRIKAHOLYBIBLE, Chapter 69, 1-39 which you can purchase online for the Whole AfrikaMiracle Story of How Ancient/Traditional Continental Afrikans Performed the World's First Unthinkable and Unheard of MIRACLES upon Miracles when they lived in Tune to the Limitless Power of their Mind, Spirit, Ancestral and Divine Power of AFRIKAMAWU within them . Email us for more details :
By COPYRIGHT (2011) Prof Afrikadzata Deku, Docteur d'Etat, PhD; *Doctorat d'Etat (Ph.D.) * D.E.S.S. (M. Phil) * Diplome De L' I.I.A.P.(Post-Grad. Dipl.) * M.Sc. * BA. Double Majors *
*SKYPE : AFRIKAPHARAOH or AFRIKAFIAGA or WindowsLiveID: AFRIKAPHARAOH* ;
URLS: http://www.youtube.com/profafrikadzatadeku ; https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=4d3310fc746b4eaf&page=play&resid=4D3310FC746B4EAF%21107, http://www.myspace.com/profafrikadzatadeku; http://afrikacentricitybooks.blogspot.com/