TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

SAIDI BALOGUN'S ETI KETA GIANT'S STRIDE IN CINEMA

By NBF News
Click for Full Image Size

Saidi Balogun
This is his first time in Nigerian cinema and in fairnesss to the light-skinned actor he is making the best use of the moment. Saidi Balogun's movie, Eti Keta is commanding attention and grabbing its own share of the cinema market value.

Eti Keta (Third Party) which is showing in cinema across the nation and America attracted commendable crowd at Silverbird Cinema last week a day after its premiere.

The movie which stars Kate Henshaw-Nuttal, Saidi Balogun, Jide Kosoko, Eniola Olaniyan, Sunkanmi Omobolanle and Ndidi Obi is directed by Daniel Adenimokan. For language it was a mixture of both, as over 80% dialogue engaged in the movie is English while the other 20% is shared among Yoruba, Tapa and Igbo language.


WHERE THERE'S NO MOVEMENT,THERE'S NO IMPROVEMENT.
By: APOSTLE REV. PENUEL