The Truth Is Out! How Destiny Dies After Plastic Surgery

By Agboola Ibrahim
Click for Full Image Size

Destiny was just twenty years old when she gave up the ghost at Cynosure Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Clinics, a Lagos-based medical facility, surgery in Lagos. She died after she underwent plastic surgery.

On account of her death, there have been two different claims surrounding the nature of her death. It was claimed on one angle that she died of fat embolism, and on the other angle, it was claimed that she died of low oxygen saturation and blood pressure.

Fat embolism is a process when fat enters the bloodstream of a person causing a blockage of blood flow.

It was the deceased friends who first disclosed the death of Destiny. They were also the first to spread it that she died of a fat embolism because after the surgery she could not breathe properly.

In contrast, the hospital said it was four days after the surgery that the deceased had difficulty in breathing with low oxygen saturation and blood pressure.” The clinic also said that her death was neither as a result of negligence on the part of the hospital nor because she died of an embolism.

The statement added that she left the clinic premises to the intensive care unit (ICU) specialist hospital in a “relatively stable condition”.

“We received the sad news of her demise yesterday (Tuesday) from the ICU,” the statement added.

The clinic also commiserated with the family of the deceased. “We are aware that it is reasonable to speculate that fat embolism was the most likely cause of her sudden onset of breathlessness. However, we wish to state the following,” the statement reads.

“A CT Pulmonary Angiogram (CTPA) was conducted the same day the client arrived at the ICU and the result showed there was NO PULMONARY EMBOLISM. By the way, a CTPA is a gold standard for diagnosing PULMONARY EMBOLISM (whether for fat, blood clot, or air embolism).

“To date, we have no records of pulmonary embolism of any kind, to the glory of God, despite the number of surgeries done so far.

“The deceased was the third client to ever be referred to an ICU with the previous two being successfully managed at the same reputable ICU Hospital which is within 10 mins drive from our facility.

“Samples have been sent for COVID-19 testing on account of her recent travel history, as well as some features are seen on the CTPA.

“We enjoin the general public to show more respect to the family of the deceased and refrain from sharing the extremely sensitive videos which have been released by her ‘friends’ for reasons best known to them.”