Diezani, Oduah and 21 others in fresh Alleged FG’s looters list
The federal government on Sunday night released 23 additional names of alleged treasury looters during the Goodluck Jonathan’s government.
In a statement by minister of information and culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the federal government will neither be
intimidated nor blackmailed into silence, adding that it will also not rest until all those who looted the public treasury have been brought to justice.
Find list of alleged looters below as released by the government.
1. Former NSA Sambo Dasuki: Based on EFCC investigations and findings alone (this is beside the ongoing $2.1 billion military equipment scandal), a total of N126 billion, over $1.5 billion and 5.5 million British Pounds was embezzled through his office.
2. Former Petroleum Resources Minister Diezani Alison-Madueke: In just one of the cases the EFCC is investigating involving her, about N23 billion is alleged to have been embezzled. She is also involved in the Strategic Alliance Contracts of the NNPC, where the firms of Jide Omokore and Kola Aluko got oil blocks but never paid government taxes and royalty. About $3 billion was involved. The Federal Government is charging Omokore and Aluko and will use all legal instruments local
and international to ensure justice.
3. Rtd. Lt.-Gen. Kenneth Minimah: N13.9 billion. N4.8 billion recovered by EFCC in cash and property
4. Lt.-Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika: N4.5 billion. N29m recovered by the EFCC so far.
5. Alex Barde, former Chief of Defence Staff: N8 billion, and EFCC recovered almost N4 billion in cash and property already.
6. Inde Dikko: former CG Customs: N40 billion, and N1.1 billion in cash recovered in cash and choice properties.
7. Air Marshal Adesola Amosun: N21.4 billion. N2.8 billion recovered in cash. 28 properties and 3 vehicles also recovered.
8. Senator Bala Abdulkadir, former FCT Minister: N5 billion. Interim forfeiture order on some property secured.
9. Senator Stella Oduah: N9.8 billion. Interim forfeiture order on some property secured.
10. Former Niger State Governor Babangida Aliyu: N1.6 billion – from NSA.
11. Senator Jonah Jang, former Plateau State Governor: N12.5 billion.
12. Bashir Yuguda, former Minister of State for Finance: N1.5 billion. $829,800 recovered.
13. Senator Peter Nwaboshi: N1.5 billion
14. Aliyu Usman: Former NSA Dasuki’s aide: N512 million
15. Ahmad Idris: Former NSA Dasuki’s PA: N1.5 billion
16. Rasheed Ladoja: Former Oyo Governor: N500 million
17. Tom Ikimi: N300 million
18. Femi Fani-Kayode: N866 million
19. Hassan Tukur, former PPS to President Goodluck: $1.7 million
20. Nenadi Usman: N1.5 billion
21. Benedicta Iroha: N1.7 billion
22. Aliyu Usman Jawaz: Close ally of former NSA Dasuki: N882 million
23. Jonah Jang, former Plateau State Governor: N12.5 billion
24 Godknows Igali: Over N7 billion