Buhari appoints new heads for NRC, PTDF, NITDA, 10 other agencies
President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday approved new appointments in 13 federal government agencies.
A statement by the director (press) ) in the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Bolaji Adebiyi, named those appointed to include:
1. Joseph Ari as director general of Industrial Training Fund (ITF). 2. Dr. Isa Ali Ibrahim (Pantami) as director general of the National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA).
3. Engineer Simbi Kesiye Wabote was appointed as the executive secretary of the Nigerian Content Monitoring Board.
4. Aboloma Osita Anthony is the new director general of the Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON). 5. Mamman Amadu was made the director general of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
6. Barrister Sharon Ikeazor is the executive secretary of Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD). 7. Princess Akodundo Gloria is the national coordinator/CEO of the New Partnership for Africa's Development (NEPAD).
8. Alhaji Ahmed Bobboi was appointed as the new executive secretary of the Petroleum Equalization Fund (PEF). 9. Umana Okon Umana is the managing director of Oil & Gas Free Zone Authority.
10. Sa'adiya Faruq was made the federal commissioner for the National Commission for Refugees, Migrant and Internally Displaced Persons.
11. Engineer Usman Abubakar is the new chairman of Nigeria Railway Corporation (NRC). 12. Dr. Bello Aliyu Gusau was made the executive secretary of Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF).
13. Yewande Sadiku was appointed the executive secretary of the Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC).