Six (6) Weeks Virtual Project Management Professional PMP® Certification with Instructor Ms. Christine Fertl, MBA, PMP Assured Attendants Better Offers & More Choices
First and foremost, it was very difficult finding the right management program after perhaps completing any degree in attempting to catch up with new management methodologies. Reasons being that, there are too many academic and non-academic institutions out there, making it challenging picking the most suitable certification and accolades commensurate to individual and organizational needs, while aiming for the best preexisting opportunities in a complex and tele-guided society with unforeseen circumstances.
Invariably, used search engines for weeks, comparing: availabilities, options and convenience. With the aim of picking the best institution was more demanding than l ever thought. Meaning, it took a while to find PMP offered by Project Management Institute (PMI) from similar and numerous courses. Comments from PMP beneficiaries and a couple of referrals was significant. Categorically speaking, perseverance was best option in this exercise. Yet, never gave in; considering increasing my high income in an egalitarian society.
Because, Project Management Professional Certification is gradually being accepted in most parts of the world, it’s necessary to preview PMP definitions by various few; in collating similarities for a better understanding and practice:
· “Project Management Professional (PMP) is a credential offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). As of 31 July 2010, there were 393,413 active PMP certified individuals worldwide.  Over 4,300 individuals a month, since September 2006, have obtained a PMP certification.” http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Project+Management+Professional
· “Project Management Professional (PMP) is an internationally recognized professional designation offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). There are currently 712,948 active PMP certified individuals and 279 chartered chapters across 207 countries and territories worldwide.  The exam is based on the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), and requirements to sit for the exam include, a bachelor's degree, at least 4,500 hours of experience leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of formal project management education. A candidate who passes the exam and meets the professional requirements is awarded the PMP certification.” https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Management_Professional
Dicing, Analyzing and Comparing Professional Management Program-PMP (US) to Prince 2 (UK) is best enumerated hereunder:
· “The PRINCE2 and PMP certifications involve two different project management frameworks. Both offer a body of knowledge and a proven approach to managing projects effectively. Picking one over the other is a decision that is a function of various factors. The ideal choice should be based on the industry or company you are aiming to build a career in, and the type of project one is leading or directing. Both the certification programs are of equal value, albeit in different aspects of project management.” “Avantika Monnappa Published on December 14, 2012 PRINCE2® Vs PMP® – The Battle of Certifications.” Avantikais A project management knowledge manager at Simplilearn interested in project design for digital marketing, data science, and analytics companies with a degree in journalism.
While A Motivational Speaker, Instructor Ms. Christine Fertl, MBA, PMP proactively and patiently taught the six weeks’ classes, to over 30 attendants from all over the globe, participated at different time zones. Her teaching reminds me of one of my favorite Professors while studying Post Graduate Diploma in Cooperatives studies 1993; at the beginning of every session recaps previous teachings. Thereabout, bringing everyone to the same page, allowing everyone to participate in quizzes, giving assurances, instances and reference materials. Honestly speaking, she possesses and exhibits PMPs personalities throughout the six-week course, pouring out practical knowledge unto attendees with scenarios and examples making it easier to understand.
Christine is a Project management consulting, PMP and CAPM certification exam preparation training and tutoring. Performed project management consulting for Chicago area companies including Abbvie and CVSHealth.
Below are compliments from her LinkedIn page:
· I worked for Christine on a series of projects at a large pharmaceutical company aimed at streamlining website navigation. The projects faced a litany of setbacks on everything from personnel shortages to technical challenges. Christine's incredibly efficient communication, time management, and prowess for conflict resolution kept our heads in the game. She maintained the projects' momentum and we somehow delivered on time. Great work, Christine!
· Christine excels at leading complex, multifaceted technical projects in a large enterprise. The more intricate the project, the more she treats it as an opportunity to grow. In addition, she is great to work with. Any organization would benefit by utilizing Christine’s experiences and talents.
Having successfully completed the Six (6) Weeks Virtual Project Management Professional PMP® Certification with Instructor Ms. Christine Fertl, and preparing for my examination, I encourage every degree holder to take advantage of this marvelous opportunity; increase their knowledge and remunerations while maintaining PMP Standards.
Last but not the least, very delightful to learned that PMBOK Guide Fifth Edition is being replaced with PMBOK Guide Sixth Edition, due in 2017. As such gives credit to PMP founder, supervising institute and stakeholders.
HOPe Care Services
Kansas City, Missouri