APC USA International Secretariat, Diaspora Woman Leader Ms. Mesi AdaUsiade flies to Nigerian for familiarization and Humanitarian Services.
APC USA International Secretariat, Diaspora Woman Leader Ms. Mesi Ada Usiade flies to Nigerian for familiarization and Humanitarian Services.
Ms. Mesi Ada Usiade, Diaspora Woman Leader was at the Swearing Ceremony of President Muhammadu Buhari in Abuja. While in Nigeria, she took advantage of the visit to fulfil her long term objective, even though she was unable to visit Chibok; carried out donations to destitute in Kaduna Metropolis, the place where she grew up from childhood. Over 90 destitute benefited from food and water program.
As a nurse practitioner, specialized in sourcing free medical donations to Africa, shuttles Nigeria biannually, additionally worked at different humanitarian capacities, most especially at the launch and rallies of #BringBackOurGirls across United States. Currently working with a team of doctors, to provide free medical services to the needy and enjoined state and local governments’ health commissioners to take advantage of our health initiative. All that is needed for donation is a letter of commitment and administrative, shipping and handling cost. Government should contact the secretariat for more information and other remain informed on available opportunities.
In overall assertion, what she witnessed the need clamoring for more donations was pathetic at their desirable basic needs, considering the level of poverty in Nigeria. In this context, she vowed to always do same anytime she’s in Nigeria, whereas strengthening APC mission and objectives. It is in view of this and situation of National Assembly she made hay when the sun shines.
At the farewell meeting, Mrs. Kennie Yusuf Usman, Chair of the secretariat, wished her well and emphasized generous donations, as religiously practiced; that, it is in giving we receive. Besides the secretariat is ardent supporters of humanitarian services.
Already, APC USA International Secretariat Local Organizing Committee (LOC) in Nigeria is at work and prepared to receive delegations from August 10, 2015 and mapped out the following activities:
- Charity work-donation in Kaduna,
- Present letter of 8th National Assembly crises to Senator Binta Masi Garba and Hon. Dr. M S Abdul for delivery and negotiations for intervention,
- Present Champions’ Award to deserving Nigerians whom have contributed to credible democracy,
- Attend Wedding Fatiha of Halima Muhammad (daughter Hon Dr. Muhammad Sani Abdu), Date: Saturday August, 15th 2015. Venue: Gwallaga Juma'a Mosque, Near Central Bank Roundabout, Bauchi, Bauchi State. Time: 12:00 noon.
Meet and Greet with:
- Kaduna State Governor Mallam Nasir El-Rufai and Prof Jonathan Andrew Nok, Commissioner for Health and Human Services,
- Bauchi State Governor and Wife of the Governor,
- APC National Woman Leader, Dr. Ramatu Tijani,
- Good Governance Support Network Woman Leader, Hajiya Hafsat Mohammed Baba.
- Barrister Solomon Dalung, Transition Planning Committee Member, etc
These activities are designed to foster and maintain active partnership between APC National Secretariat in Abuja and Nigerians, but offering volunteer services, most expected of us. Coming from 16 years of devastated regime, more so, to encourage President Buhari at what he is doing now and doing well.
Mr. William John of APC UK is a confirmed member and secretary.
APC USA International Secretariat