The Control Of Imo State And Her People By The Reformed Ogbonifraternity-citizen Samuelson Iwuoha Speaks , Part 4
To this end, the following would be looked into.
1. The kidnap of the principal secretary to the former Deputy Governor of the State, Sir. Emenike Ihekwaba allegedly by Governor Rochas Okorocha on the 26th of August 2012 and what the governor told the then commissioner of police (Mr. Bolanta) in respect to the kidnap of the top civil servant.
2. The murder of the Chief Protocol Officer to the former Deputy Governor of the state, Mr. Laz. Anyanwu allegedly by Governor Okorocha in January 2013.
3. Why the incident of 1 and 2 paved the way for the eventual removal through impeachment of Deputy Governor Jude Agbaso in March 2013.
4. The Homosexual activities going on at the Executive arm of government and the initiation of T.C. chairmen into the ungodly act. Why is Okorocha spreading immorality in Imo State?
5. The control of Imo State and her people by the Reformed Ogboni fraternity and Marine Spirit fraternity: and why Ogboni members are in control of the three arms of government in the state; namely (i) EXECUTIVE (ii) JUDICARY (iii) LEGISLATIVE
6. The Human ritual sacrifices (vis-avis with new born babies, adopted babies, aborted babies in the state via (i) The six entry points into the state capital (ii) Major round-abouts in the state capital (iii) The three markets in the state capital and the constant evil practices( Human ritual sacrifices) at the ORASHI RIVER in OBODOUKWU in Ideato North L.G.A.
7. The looting of State resources via local government allocation, ISOPADEC funds, state allocation, Ecological funds
8. The land grabbing madness of Governor Okorocha; How Rochas Okorocha without shame, openly stealing and grabbing of lands belonging to individuals and communities in the state.
9. The fraud called free Education policy in the state.
10. The Abortion law. Why Okorocha sent it as an Executive bill to the State Assembly on behalf of the Reformed Ogboni fraternity. Why it did not pass any first, second and third reading before it was passed as a bill and signed into law by Okorocha himself within 48hrs.
11. How Okorocha’s village mansion got burnt in 2004 (when he was Special Adviser on inter-party affairs to President Obasanjo) and how in assisting to put out the fire burning his mansion, Ogboko residents stumbled into his underground room where they allegedly saw human skulls numbering over 72.
12. The acquisition of properties with stolen state funds by Governor Rochas Okorocha, his wife Nkechi, his brothers and sisters.
13. How Governor Okorocha uses a killer squad which he set up and controlled by his son- in-law Mr. Uche Nwosu, (who is also the commissioner of lands, survey and urban planning) to intimidate people.
14. Okorocha’s refusal to organize local government election since 4 years.
15. Why Okorocha allowed speaker Uwajumogu to award road contracts in the state.
16. The murder of Mr. Noel Unegbu ,a show promoter based in United States of America and one of Okorocha’s money launderers.
17. The brutal murder of Chief Benneth James Ihekire, founder and managing director of Dekor-kote paints industries Ltd in 2012
18. Why the late Chioma Ogoke was poisoned
19. The execution of state projects with very inferior materials by Governor Rochas Okorocha in Imo State.
20. The sexual abuse of female political appointees at government House and the Governor’s wife’s special likeness for female appointees..
21. Why out of 15 High courts in Owerri, only 3 are functioning. The remaining 12 High courts are under lock and key with thousands of cases assigned to these courts that have no judges.
22. Why so many innocent people are languishing in Owerri prisons and how Okorocha is responsible for the sufferings of inmates in Owerri prisons.
23. Why Okorocha is the grand patron of several secret cult groups in the state and uses same to intimidate the people openly and shamelessly.
24. Why only three categories of people are given road contracts in the State; namely (i) Reformed Ogboni fraternity members (ii) Homosexuals and Lesbians (that is members of Marine spirit fraternity (iii) Drug Addicts
25. Why Imo State is now the Head Quarters of occultism in Nigeria
From the above 25 issues to be discussed in details in the final part of this narrative and testimony, it is very clear and obvious that the very good people of Imo State are unequally yoked with the leadership of Rochas Okorocha. Conversely, the federal government is called upon to apply the doctrine of necessity and set aside the immunity of Okorocha; and then have him arrested to face criminal charges of corruption, stealing, membership of several secret societies, sponsorship of cult activities, homosexual activities, ritual sacrifices of human beings, drug addiction, killing of innocent people through murders, using the Imo police command to cover up his various atrocities, like the assassination and brutal murder of Architect Franklin Okoli etc, etc.
MY RUINED BUISNESSES
It will not be out of place if I do not talk about my businesses which the Imo State Government and the State Police Command ruined. It is acknowledged that I operate genuine businesses in Owerri, the State capital with known addresses. I have a Super-market (NWACHINEMEREM STORES) which was under lock and key for more than 8 months as a result of our illegal, unlawful and criminal arrest and detention due to false accusation or murder by the State Government and the State police command, and as a result, goods worth millions of naira got spoilt and expired, both at the supermarket, my warehouse and other shops. Also, my well known chain of Keke-Tricycle transport network (ABOKI HOLDINGS—transport division) is in shambles due to my illegal, unlawful and criminal arrest and detention for 11 months(328 days) by the State Government and the State Police command. Many of my other businesses are also in ruins. Consequently, I have instructed my lawyers to take immediate legal action against the Imo State Government and the State police command to press for serious damages and also for Human Right abuses on my gentle self, my wife and my children. The impunity of the very foolish and irresponsible Rochas Okorocha led ungodly government and that of the police in Imo State will not be allowed or swept under the Carpet. He who sows injustice reaps calamity (Proverbs chapter 22 verse 8). If a man returns evil for good, evil will never depart from his house (Proverbs chapter 17 verse13). Bread of deceit is sweet to a mouth, but afterwards the same mouth will be filled with gravels and stones (Proverbs chapter 20 verse 17). Woe unto them that call evil good: woe unto them that put darkness for light and light for darkness. Woe unto them that put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter (Isaiah chapter 5 verse 20). Therefore, standing by the authority of the word of God in mouth and as an oracle of the MOST HIGH GOD, I degree and declare that Psalms 109 must be the portion of Governor Rochas Okorocha and his cohorts. The spirit of all those he killed will pursue him to his untimely and sudden death. As King Ahab died painfully, shamefully, and most disastrously as was prophesied, so shall Rochas Okorocha die in JESUS MIGHTY name I pray, AMEN.
There is only one true God who is in Heaven. He is the most High God. Let us all clap for Jesus. Let us continue to clap for Jesus. He is the only way, the only truth and the only life. He is the only pathway to this GOD who is in HEAVEN. ALLELUIA---- AMEN.
I rest my pen.
Citizen (Dr.) Ikenna Samuelson Iwuoha FCAI
Former Senior Special Assistant on Media
Immediate Past Senior Special Assistant on Special Duties
Imo State House of Assembly.(From 15th June 2011- 17th December 2013)
20th May 2015.
Forwarded to over 3.2 million Email Addresses worldwide.