Inmate dies after swallowing 20 condoms filled with drugs
A Thai prison inmate died after swallowing 20 condoms filled with methamphetamines, a report said on Saturday.
The Bangkok Post reported that investigators suspected that one or more of the condoms burst inside his stomach and caused the death.
According to the prison officials' report, each of the 20 condoms was filled with at least 165 grams of the illegal substance.
The report said that the inmate, Anukoon Pasook, had swallowed the contraband to hide it from prison officials because he was due in court the next day.