TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

NJEM IGBO MOVEMENT PRESS RELEASE

By NJEM IGBO MOVEMENT
Listen to article

For the sake of justice and integrity , we wish to inform the general public of our determination to embark on a total revolutionary activism in the next couple of days against the selfish Igbo leaders who have betrayed Ndi Igbo in various ways. We will spare no one discovered to be involved in the conspiracy against Igbos in Nigeria particulary since the inception of this republic.

Following the last week's 14 days ultimatum we issued to Ohaneze Ndi Igbo to revitalize the clamor for Igbo presidency 2015, and as well explain in details the ideal behind their act of betrayal or face the wrath and menance of Igbo Masses. We will remain resolute in this decision, since this is part of our attempt to cleanse, liberate and reposition Igbo land in this generation. For we will remain a wasted generation if we did not understand the intricacies of Nigeria politics and inardvently leave no legacy for our upcoming generation.

Furthermore, we wish to express in dismay our profound displeasure on the public display of disunity among our political leaders, particularly the South Eastern Governors, who are playing a game of peekaboo with the fate of the Igbo Masses. In a recent situation where a colloquium on Igbo future was organized in Enugu but was not properly represented by some Igbo leaders and the some South East governors. Time has come for Ndi Igbo to separate politics from personal interest when dealing with the Igbo cause.

I am filled with profound shame and disgrace at the level of laxity and indifference the so called Igbo leaders and Ohanezes treat issues concerning the agitation of Igbo Presidency. Our purported leaders who we rely on to represent our interest have sold our birthright just to fill their coffers with gold and over feed like the Biblical cow of Bashan . it is not yet over, Njem Igbo Movement is here to continue the good fight.

Also, those chanting and praising the leniency of President Jonathan to Ndi Igbo should explain the award of second Niger Bridge's contract based on Public Private partnership (PPP). This indicates that the Federal government provides only 25% of the budgetary fund, meaning that Ndi are to pay the remaining 75%. This is unlike what is obtainable in Lagos and other part of Nigeria. Njem Igbo Movement is calling on all Igbos to join the protest against this discrimination.

Moreso, our attention has been drawn to the deliberate omission of an Igbo man as one of the presiding officers of the National conference, an indication of conspiracy against the Igbos, a major tribe in Nigeria.

We wish to inform the public that we are currently strategizing to embark on a peculiar kind of protest unseen in the History of revolutionary Movement in this part of the world. We believe that this will immeasurably contribute to total emancipation and repositioning of Igbo Nation.

Signed;

Paschal Egoigbo National Coordinator Njem Igbo Movement

Remigus Nwabugo South West Coordinator
Onuoha Mariaceline National Secretary