ANOINTING THAT OPEN UNUSUAL DOORS IN MAY THE MONTH OF GRACE
Doors are opened and are being opened. Which doors? Doors of destinies that were closed and being undermined before are being opened. Doors of opportunities to become what God ordained you to be and become in life, marriage, career, and all field of human endeavors. Doors of controversies and contentions that is resisting your place in destiny. God has released anointing through Apostolic and Prophetic Renaissance and Dimensions Fellowship to open unusual doors this month of Grace. Hear the prophetic Scriptures: Isaiah 45:1, "This is what the LORD says to his anointed, to Cyrus (You), whose right hand I take hold of to subdue nations before him and to strip kings of their armor, to open doors before him so that gates will not be shut”(NIV).
This is because as 1 Corinthians 16:9, says “For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries”(KJV). Inspite of the plans of Satan and his cohorts to undermine the open doors, God has promised to make open doors/a table of surplus in the presence of your adversaries (Ps. 23:4-5).The prophetic Scripture of open door: Rev. 3:6-8, “6He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. 7And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth; 8I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.”
What is the Apostolic and Prophetic Renaissance and Dimensions Fellowship? The Apostolic Prophetic Renaissance & Dimensions Fellowship, a present truth apostolic and prophetic global interactive covenant sphere and kingdom community which train, teach, develop, and activate the saints into corporate destiny...A Fellowship of Ministers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Pastors, Bishops, Apostles, Prophets, Christian Leaders Church Workers concerned about the spiritual apostasy and the need of spiritual awakening that should create a new path for Ministers with flaming fire ready to harvest ripen souls in the world and give directions to the world and in all field of human endeavour. It is non denominational, a church without walls.
A place of fellowship where Ministers and Christian believers are refired refueled, refined to refire with fresh fire plus fresh oil of the Holy Spirit anointing. Last month fellowship meeting we had Dr. Steve Ogan as Guest Speaker with teachings on “waging war with stars” that brought tremendous awakening, impact and abounding testimonies of God’s wonders. This month of May, the month of grace, the May 2013 edition of Men/Women on Assignment Empowerment Conference being organized by the Apostolic Prophetic Renaissance & Dimensions Fellowship at the instance of Apostle Ezekiel Emmanuel Duke is scheduled to hold on 27 – 29 May 2013 at Holy Ghost Cantonment Exceeding Glory Temple #195 NTA Road Mgbuoba, Port Harcourt, Nigeria from 8.00am to 12noon daily tagged: “Anointing for unusual open doors” (1 Cor. 16:9). Prepare to attend and experience unusual open doors.
What is the anointing? “1 John 2:27(KJV) - But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him”. The Greek word used here for anointing is chrisma (khris'-mah) which means an unguent or smearing, i.e. (figuratively) the special endowment ("chrism") of the Holy Spirit: The Anointing is the residue of The Holy Spirit when He rests upon someone.
As a result, if you want to recognize the Anointing you just need to know how to recognize The Holy Spirit in action. 1 John 4:1(NLT) – “Dear friends, do not believe everyone who claims to speak by the Spirit. You must test them to see if the spirit they have comes from God. For there are many false prophets in the world”. It doesn't matter how spiritual someone looks or sounds that does not mean they're operating by The Power of The Holy Spirit. It's the last days. Deception is everywhere. The Holy Spirit is not the only one empowering people to do supernatural things. You have to be very careful. Why do we need the anointing of the Holy Spirit to activate our open doors? With outpouring of the Holy Spirit meaning with the open door, new dimension of God’s working comes “many adversaries”(I Cor. 16:9), opposition to your manifestation as Sons of God in glory.
The “open heaven” at the outpour of the Holy Spirit on Jesus Christ came satanic resistance/temptation – an attempt to thwart Christ mission on earth (see Luke 4). With the enduement with power of the Disciples/apostles came persecution that scattered the Christian believers in the early Church (see Acts 2:1-4, Chapters 4, and 8:1-4). The Bible says in this last days there will be increase of satanic miracles, signs and wonders through deceptions because God has opened the floodgate of the prosperity, rising and manifestation of Sons of God, an open doors of advancing God’s kingdom not parochial estate called “our church” but His kingdom(See 2 Thess. 2).
What will the anointing do for us?
1) The Spirit of Discernment - 1 Corinthians 12:7-11(KJV) – “But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will”. If you already operate in The Power of The Holy Spirit you have it easy. The Holy Spirit inside of you can recognize The Holy Spirit in someone else. If you pay attention to His voice inside of your heart He'll either give you peace or a sense of uneasiness when you encounter what may seem to be The Anointing. I once heard a popular gospel singer refer to another popular gospel singer as one of the most anointed men in gospel music. Immediately, The Holy Spirit inside of me said, "No way! There's a difference between being gifted and anointed." Within a matter of months "this most anointed man" came out of the closet as a practicing homosexual. He could still sing like a bird but his ministry diminished to nothing. He released another album and his music sounded the same way it did before but something was missing. There was no anointing. He was done!
2) The Anointing Sets People Free - Isaiah 10:27(KJV) - And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing. 2 Corinthians 3:17(KJV) - Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. One of the most obvious signs of The Anointing is the liberty that it brings. A natural gift can move you emotionally or even blow your mind but only The Anointing can set you free. It's the residue of The Holy Spirit which destroys yokes that have you bound. It's The Spirit of The Lord who breaks the hold of the enemy on your life. It's The Anointing which delivers you from bondage. It's the "chrism" of God which can set you free and keep you free. If you have struggled with any sicknesses, addictions or strongholds in your life and have been set free as a result of someone's ministry, you encountered The Anointing.
3) The Anointing Lifts And Strengthens You - Psalm 16:11(KJV) - Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. Nehemiah 8:10(KJV) – “Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our LORD: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength”. In God's presence is the fullness of joy. This is not merely a temporary feeling of emotional happiness because you don't need God's presence to be happy. Winning a hundred million dollars in the lottery can make you happy. What you get in God's presence is The Joy of The Lord. This joy strengthens you from deep within. When someone ministers under the power of The Anointing it builds you up from the inside. You might walk into the room worn out and fatigued but when you encounter The Anointing you get the strength to move on. It encourages you and leaves you stronger than you started.
4) The Anointing Impacts Your Heart - Luke 24:31-32(NKJV) – “Then their eyes were opened and they knew Him; and He vanished from their sight. And they said to one another, “Did not our heart burn within us while He talked with us on the road, and while He opened the Scriptures to us?” John 6:63(NKJV) – “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life”. A third sign of The Anointing is what it does to your heart. When Jesus Christ, The Anointed One, spoke to some men on the road to Emmaus in Luke 24 His words burned in their hearts. Anointed words are Spirit Words. They expose your heart! They have power! If you walk into a place where The Anointing is flowing you're inspired to go deeper in God and if you're in sin you will be convicted. The Anointing inspires you to be a better Christian by cutting to your heart. When you hear or see someone operate under The Anointing it penetrates your heart. It moves you toward God. Also, there is no way you can be walking in sin and not be convicted by The Holy Spirit. So when you're in His presence expect to feel extremely uncomfortable with your sin.
5) The Anointing Cannot Be Denied - Luke 4:17-21(KJV) – “And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord. And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him. And he began to say unto them, This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears”. Jesus was anointed when He walked the earth and He proved it. You cannot deny when you're in the presence of The Anointing because you cannot deny when you're in the presence of The Holy Spirit. The Anointing changes you. You cannot walk out the same way you walked in. If you're moved emotionally but you walked in messed up and walked back out messed up you may just have encountered an awesome natural gift. Gifted people can temporarily sway your emotions by an unusual display of skill or a moving performance. Only The Anointing gives you lasting change. When your burden is taken away and your yoke is destroyed you just encountered The Anointing. When your spirit man is strengthened and you are empowered to move forward in the things of The Lord you just encountered The Anointing. If you're bound, weak, broken and struggling in sin it sets you free, gives you strength, heals you and helps you to walk right. There's no denying it!
Is your life abounding with blessings, or does it seem as if you and your loved ones are repeatedly harassed by chaos or crisis for no apparent reason? If so, I encourage you to invite others and attend this Conference, for I believe the following teaching contains important Scriptural principles and promises that can set you free and change your life forever! During a recent This Is Your Day program, hosted by Benny Hinn, Dr. Todd Coontz had a powerful word for the body of Christ, and I want to share the seven key points from his message about what God wants to do for you in 2013. “In spite of all that is going on with the world’s economic system,” Todd began, “your future doesn’t depend on the world’s circumstances and standards. It is time for you to rise up and claim your godly inheritance! The best days for believers are just ahead!” Seven Prophetic Promises: With that in mind, let me briefly share these seven prophetic promises for 2013:
# 1: There will be an abundance of more. We have to be willing to receive from God. God wants to give more if we will increase our capacity to receive. He wants to lift our faith level! One point to remember: God doesn’t always pour out a financial harvest first. Many times He showers us with ideas and breakthroughs that turn into a financial harvest. Our friend Oral Roberts called these “concepts, insights, and ideas.” Your entire life can change literally overnight as God pours out His wisdom on you. Those who tap into this outpouring of increased opportunities will truly be revolutionized during the coming months, and I want you to be one of those people!
# 2: This will be a year of growth and expansion. God wants to enlarge your territory. God’s marching orders have never been, nor will they ever be, to stand still. He wants you to expand, to tear down strongholds. In fact, Todd said that this will be a year for me to preach as I’ve never preached before—to enlarge and expand. The difference between your today and your tomorrow is your information. And that information comes to us from God through an act of faith. Every one of these seven prophetic promises for 2013 requires an act of faith. You see, the only way to please God is through acts of faith. God is not moved by your needs but by your faith. So when you act in faith, that action moves the hand of God. That applies to receiving wisdom, knowledge, and information from God, then acting on it to see great multiplication in your life!
# 3: God will be your unlimited Source of supply. It’s time to readjust and realign your faith-life! There is a major difference between the world’s prosperity message and the Gospel’s prosperity message. The message of the world is greed: Get all you can get! But the message of the Gospel is knowing the will of God and using His abundant overflow to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world. There are 2,250 Scriptures dealing with money, and the Bible focuses much time on being a good steward over your money. How you handle your finances determines how you handle your life, because “where your treasure is, there will your heart be also” (Matthew 6:21). The difference between a nonbeliever and a believer is greed versus giving. Refocus your faith and begin to trust and believe God. See God as your unlimited Source of supply! Your faith will take you as far as you will believe. And it is up to you and me to take the limits off. Nothing is impossible with God.
# 4: God will silence your adversaries. Many have been through terrible struggles during the past year or two. Perhaps you are still involved in major struggles right now—relationships, finances, roadblocks, job loss, illness. God is ready to turn things around for you as you follow Him in faith this year—just as He did for Moses, David, and others throughout the Bible. I believe that this will be a year when God will silence your enemies. You will be vindicated from all that has been said against you. He will give you the plan, the strategy. He’s going to fight for you and scatter your enemies. He will renew broken relationships. This is going to be the year when God is going to fight your battles for you! There will always be battles, but God will help you defeat your enemies! I’m ready for that, aren’t you?
# 5: This will be a year of unusual miracles. Your breakthrough is coming! The Bible tells us, “This is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel; And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams” (Acts 2:16-17). We are seeing this happening all around the world. What better vision than the Great Commission: “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost” (Matthew 28:19). People are responding like never before as we share the life-changing and miracle-working Gospel everywhere we go. These are truly prophetic days! And God has so much more for us to do in 2013! That is why I was so excited when Todd taught on this key point. He said, “As people plant their seed in 2013, it will be a year of triple-favor harvests!” What you sowed last year will come to a harvest this year. God is going to reschedule a new season for your seed. He’s going to bring new life into that dormant seed you planted before!
# 6: This will be a year of great financial anointing. There is a distinct anointing for finances. This anointing is when God anoints your ears, your mind, your decision-making, and your wisdom. This will be a year when you will have supernatural guidance greater than ever, especially in the area of finances. What a wonderful promise He gives us: “I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel” (Isaiah 45:3).The Lord wants to lead you to riches in secret places. He knows where the opportunities are. He knows where the ideas and concepts are. If you will learn to listen to Him, and then respond through your faith, He will show you what you should do, the roads you should take, and the doors you should walk through. He is ready to intensify His leading through 2013! You will experience a constant anointing that will abide! In fact, it is clear that God wants believers to live debt-free. There will be uncommon millionaires birthed so we can bring in the end-time harvest of souls. The most expensive part is not preparing the soil or planting—it’s harvesting. So we need the most support now to bring in the end-time harvest!
# 7: This will be a year of total recovery and restoration. The year 2013 will be a year of total recovery and restoration, but it will be more. Like God gave Job double for his trouble (Job 42:10), this will be more than recovery and restoration. Promotion is getting ready to happen throughout the body of Christ. And this will be the year when influential people enter your life. Get ready, for promotion is knocking on your door. You are going to be promoted. When others are missing opportunities, you will have greater opportunities because you are a child of God who is willing to act in faith. You are in covenant with the King of kings and the Lord of lords! God is going to authorize you to have divine recovery and restoration and increase! And I especially want to reemphasize the importance of divine increase. God wants to promote His children. It will be astounding to see what happens next! And this is going to require a swift act of faith.
There is such a strong anointing right now for those who receive these prophetic promises and act upon them! And I believe this anointing belongs to you, as a child of God! It is your covenant right to have it every day. Giving releases the treasures of heaven on your life and triggers your triple-favor anointing for prosperity. Greater levels of giving release an even more abundant outpouring. nI release the financial anointing on your life, from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet.
I decree triple-favor anointing over your life. But remember, everything begins with a seed! In the beginning God said that as long as the earth remains, there will be seedtime and harvest: “While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease” (Genesis 8:22). Sow your seed today. Take a step of faith and move into the seven prophetic promises! Your life will never be the same. For it is “not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts” This unusual anointing will change you story. Expecting your highly esteemed presence with your entire family, friends and relations for things must change for better. Meet you there. Prepare to attend and experience unusual open doors.
Written By Dr. Lewis Akpogena