Nigerians in Ukraine Endorse General Muhammadu Buhari for President
Nigerians in Ukraine have endorsed General Muhammadu Buhari of the APC for the March 28, 2015 presidential election. In a meeting held yesterday in Ternopil Ukraine, Nigerians from all walks of life resolved to endorse the candidature of General Muhammadu Buhari for the presidential election .They are convinced that GMB is the only candidate with vibrancy, energy, knowledge and Commitment to liberate Nigeria from its economic disasters.
At the same meeting, Nigerians asked the APC to seriously commit themselves to improving the lives of many Nigerians. They asked the APC to adhere to the following commitments or they risk being voted out of power, if they dare fail Nigerians.
Nigerians in Ukraine demand APC to:-
1. Deliver economic liberation and empower poor Nigerians.
2. Seriously commit on the dual Citizenship to help skills transfer.
3. Give poor student's Bursaries and scholarships.
4. Reduce the price fuel and rice.
5. Reduce the government spending on by-elections and direct such resources to improve health and education.
6. Reduce the size of government.
7. Improve Health facilities and buy modern diagnostic machines and Provide medicine in hospitals for Poor Nigerians
8. Lower the cost of doing business
9. Provide free education for majority of poor Nigerians
10. Create REAL jobs for Nigerians and not jobs of rehabilitating roads.
11. Last but not the least, Give Nigerians a people driven constitution.
Comrade Muhammad Ahmad Gusau (Ivano Ukraine) - Chairman
Comrade Shadrach Omale (Ternopil Ukraine) – Secreatary
Comrade Ahmed Omeiza Lukman (Kiev Ukriane) - Spokesman