TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

Denrele and Charly Boy caught in the act?

By Nikky Uwah - Nigeriafilms.com

Charlie boy and Derenle recently caught in the act, are they telling us they are ------? Or they want to come out of the closet, confessing that they are lovers? Is this a common things for guys? Or just a stunt to get y'all riled up?

OVER TO YOU PLEASE

Your Comment

Adoyi Abah Ali | 10/19/2010 1:39:00 PM
Charlyboy and Denrele; Button-pushers

Deliberately they all pushed the different available buttons and the world exploded. Yes, M.J did that and he was almost crucified by the black race all over the world, but did it in any way affect the love they had for him? So, after more than 30 years in the industry, the questions about his eccentric way of life were becoming more persistent. That could have been the reason why the world stood still when the news of his untimely death hit us. Why should someone who sleeps in an oxygen tank die? Why will the air just seize like that? The story of sleeping in an oxygen tank may have been fictional – yes, better imagined - crazy media hype; I guess. Michael purportedly helped to spread it for the sake of publicity and to get media attention. We can as well reference the case of bones of the Elephant Man – but did he really adopt chimpanzee and Bubbles as pets? I even remember the story of his lost child-hood. Remember Jackson's case of holding hands with a 13-year-old boy called Gavin Arvizo. Shortly after the documentary was transmitted, he was arrested and charged with "lewd and lascivious acts". Like every celebrity, he would never escape from the trouble of suspicion as he continued to build his brand through the creation of deliberate controversies.

Wait a minute…Britney Spears' mouth act with Madonna kept her in the lime light; and the song caught everybody's attention. No matter what Americans and those of us in the sub-Sahara Africa said, they sold millions of copies and Britney got it right through that tactical approach of a morally and socially unacceptable kiss.

Hmm… the eccentric Charlyboy and Denrele were caught in the act; I mean caught kissing, and Nigeria exploded. This is what we want to hear. Yes, we love stories like this. Stories like sleeping in the coffin, worshipping of gold and iron. Have you forgotten so soon the rumor of the Jamaican lady and C.B? Remember the wedding was supposed to have held months ago. But where is the wife today? Maybe the wedding has been postponed to sometime in December. Maybe you will need to keep a date with C.B. Have you heard the current gossip that Charles Oputa is yet to return from the United States where he went for further studies? Have you forgotten so soon the rumor that Charlyboy is not the Son of Chukwudifu Oputa? If you've never heard, then dig more, research into his archives; search and you will find; so they say. Definitely, your reaction on some social networks and blogs is what these two folks have triggered, and no doubt, they got it right (like Michael Jackson; they have simply moved your emotion; what you will not want to hear in this part of the world.) They have gone to the extreme to tell you that being eccentric is being artistic. That picture- my friend, is real and I'm happy about that. I have many of such pix. Do you need some more? I will upload; just watch out. One thing I admire about this duo is their silence. The more the silence the more controversy the 'act' generates. I love this!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!
ADOYI ABAH ALI | 10/19/2010 2:05:00 PM
Charlyboy and Denrele; Button-pushers

Deliberately they all pushed the different available buttons and the world exploded. Yes, M.J did that and he was almost crucified by the black race all over the world, but did it in any way affect the love they had for him? So, after more than 30 years in the industry, the questions about his eccentric way of life were becoming more persistent. That could have been the reason why the world stood still when the news of his untimely death hit us. Why should someone who sleeps in an oxygen tank die? Why will the air just seize like that? The story of sleeping in an oxygen tank may have been fictional – yes, better imagined - crazy media hype; I guess. Michael purportedly helped to spread it for the sake of publicity and to get media attention. We can as well reference the case of bones of the Elephant Man – but did he really adopt chimpanzee and Bubbles as pets? I even remember the story of his lost child-hood. Remember Jackson's case of holding hands with a 13-year-old boy called Gavin Arvizo. Shortly after the documentary was transmitted, he was arrested and charged with "lewd and lascivious acts". Like every celebrity, he would never escape from the trouble of suspicion as he continued to build his brand through the creation of deliberate controversies.

Wait a minute…Britney Spears' mouth act with Madonna kept her in the lime light; and the song caught everybody's attention. No matter what Americans and those of us in the sub-Sahara Africa said, they sold millions of copies and Britney got it right through that tactical approach of a morally and socially unacceptable kiss.

Hmm… the eccentric Charlyboy and Denrele were caught in the act; I mean caught kissing, and Nigeria exploded. This is what we want to hear. Yes, we love stories like this. Stories like sleeping in the coffin, worshipping of gold and iron. Have you forgotten so soon the rumor of the Jamaican lady and C.B? Remember the wedding was supposed to have held months ago. But where is the wife today? Maybe the wedding has been postponed to sometime in December. Maybe you will need to keep a date with C.B. Have you heard the current gossip that Charles Oputa is yet to return from the United States where he went for further studies? Have you forgotten so soon the rumor that Charlyboy is not the Son of Chukwudifu Oputa? If you've never heard, then dig more, research into his archives; search and you will find; so they say. Definitely, your reaction on some social networks and blogs is what these two folks have triggered, and no doubt, they got it right (like Michael Jackson; they have simply moved your emotion; what you will not want to hear in this part of the world.) They have gone to the extreme to tell you that being eccentric is being artistic. That picture- my friend, is real and I'm happy about that. I have many of such pix. Do you need some more? I will upload; just watch out. One thing I admire about this duo is their silence. The more the silence the more controversy the 'act' generates. I love this!!! Ha ha ha ha ha!

adeojo jumoke | 4/4/2011 6:04:00 PM
this is bullsh*t.........what do you guys derive from this.....anyways am really short f words