TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

Exposed!!! Pastor Adeboye Receives Salary From Presidency...Insider Reveals

By Global Excellence

'It is only God that can help me to change things. Pray for me now that I am the sitting president of your country. Pray for me not to deviate from the fear of God,'.

These were the words of the president, Jonathan Goodluck when he besieged the Lagos/Ibadan Expressway Church of the respected man of God, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye for special prayers.

There is no doubt that many believe that what transpired between the clergy man and the number one citizen of Nigeria definitely transcends prayer alone as we learnt they have a solid relationship that cannot shake.

A reason given on why Pastor Enoch Adeboye of Redeemed Christian Church of God has always be in support of President Goodluck Jonathan or has the habit of keeping mute on any national issue that concerns President Jonathan.

Sources close to the church have revealed to us that the relationship between Adeboye and Jonathan is more like a father and a very loved son; so it's difficult to see wrongs in a favoured son, said our source.

The very popular Pastor whose influence cuts across all boards of government especially in the southwest and beyond has over the years enjoyed good patronage from both state and federal governments using him to score political points in the process and win the support of his thousands of members scattered all over the country.

The story reaching us has it that, Pastor Adeboye has been made an unofficial spiritual leader of Nigeria from the Southwest and as such he has been placed on regular income. Though some may argue that the man of God is not a direct beneficiary of such fund but the fact still remains that it was actually because of the soft spoken pastor that such funds are made available. Another source in the church informed us that even if such should come from the presidency, it must be for the service of the church and not for the highly revered Adeboye.

Be it as it may, we gathered further that the regular income episode, we learnt was facilitated by a top Special Adviser to the President from the southwest who is also a member of the church . Though the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) which is the body that represents interest of Christians in the country also gets support for the organization from the government but Pastor Adeboye's income was according to information a special packaged that the federal government gives to some spiritual leaders perceived to be supporting them.

We gathered this money has been made regular since President Goodluck assumed office.

Meanwhile, it is also learnt that Pastor Adeboye pays all the pastors in the Redeemed fold. Our source who is also a worker in the vineyard of God told us that the pastor is a respecter of the labour law that stipulates 18,000 naira as minimum wage for workers.

The man of God has pegged his pastor's monthly salary to be N70,000. Every other month Pastor Adeboye pays out millions of naira as salaries to the pastors of Redeemed Church that has its tentacles spread all over the world.

Your Comment

israel | 8/8/2013 5:26:00 PM
The bible has said it,thou shall say no evil about my anointed.
BOBSUNNY ENEJI | 8/8/2013 11:14:00 PM
Pls my dear,4 ur own gud leave pst Adeboye out of dis cheap blackmail,stop delving in spiritual affair dat u cant even back up, when we ve somuch issues n topics 2 discus via net,or did GEJ told u he did not need GODs blessng or wetin com b ur own.be warned.
olowolafe adebola olamide | 8/9/2013 5:51:00 AM
stop talking to the man of God.bcos pastor adeboye is totally diference from others money making pastors.
Edo | 1/6/2015 11:45:00 AM
Pastor Adeboye is after money. He does not know God.
goodman | 7/14/2015 11:48:00 PM
u will never see good, when we talk abt TB JOSPHUA now u will say is the son of DEVIL. Papa Ayo u will say he is 219. u will only be happy when they mention the evils once. Amend your aways.
Dee | 5/15/2017 11:46:00 AM
Gbam.
oluseun | 8/9/2013 2:49:00 PM
ha! Ha! It s nt possible for Baba to involve in such act. U dt call urself source and worker's in vineyard better not to deseminate infor dt cannot be defend. Beware!!!. Eni to n se rere, eje ko ma selo; eni to n seka, eje ko ma se nso; emi n bo kankan, ere mi si nbe pelumi
okafocha cj | 8/10/2013 3:50:00 PM
he is most loved and nothing can stop that
vitreous | 8/11/2013 6:06:00 PM
cheap blackmail! you are digging ur graves
freedom | 11/30/2014 7:03:00 AM
God help them oh nothing to say it is well with Nigeria my country
JAY | 12/6/2014 8:08:00 AM
we all voted GEJ into office including G.O because he deceived all of us including the other men of God. we will also vote him out of office including the the support and prayers of the men of God because we have all been liberated, we have all known the truth and it is going to set us free.
ejima | 12/11/2014 8:06:00 PM
Haaaaahaaa I want to encourage Jonathan to increase d money becos he s sowing in a fertile ground. Ndi onto nkiti enwe efe, Niko rapunu Jonathan na Bishop aka.
prince Gbenga Akeem. | 12/25/2014 12:18:00 AM
Anyway l can't blame Nigerians because bible has confirmed it, my people are perish because they are lacking wisdom, Nigerians is far beyond truth you can't satisfy human beings because nature has said it, if our president Jonathan contributed into work of God l didn't see it as bad things even he paid papa Adeboye salary nothing bad because most of emir in the northern states received pay every month, so nobody should bring this issue to the public again because it is senseless statement. Vote for our president Jonathan again. God bless you as you cast your vote for Jonathan second term.
DAVID | 12/26/2014 3:43:00 PM
I do not see anything wrong, if hes been honor by presidecy either in cash or whatever. He is a minster of God, If he minister to presidecy it is also their duty to minister to him materialy. That is what bible says. Even in America presidecy always have their Pastor-
G.D Gbaje | 12/28/2014 7:20:00 AM
is dat the corruptive attitude of nigerians,allow God to judge
tunde | 12/29/2014 12:55:00 AM
My Daddy is not a hungry pastor. Pls talk of something else
naomi | 12/29/2014 1:16:00 AM
may Almighty God have mercy on the writer of this article.pls,pray that God's wrath does not visit you.
Edo | 1/8/2015 5:52:00 AM
It is you that God's wrath will visit because of defending 419 Adeboye irrationally
makei | 2/23/2015 12:32:00 PM
Edo, if you keep following the media, you will eventually start doubting your very self. Careful about what you cannot substantiate. Hope you take it in good faith.
goodman | 7/14/2015 11:56:00 PM
Forget abt the writer, is the Media. They write anything only for them to get something to eat. He never said the pastor is 219 or 419. See how u are talking only this small drop of talk. What about Tb Josphua they call names. God forgive us. Please people of the world respect men of God and cry ur own cry.
G.D Gbaje | 12/30/2014 7:18:00 PM
Go ahead and pray for nigeria.
OLATUNJI NURATU BUKO | 1/2/2015 11:42:00 AM
Religion has nothing to do with politics, Nigeria is suffering great losses because of their lackadaisical attitude over issues. The awful situation we find ourselves now everyone needs prayer. We should focus on the pressing issues at hand other than stock the internet with unimportant issues such as this. What do we stand to gain if we look for ways to worsen the situation other than make it better. This is obviously no news at all. CALEB UNIVERSITY IMOTA LAGOS
Edo | 1/8/2015 5:55:00 AM
If our most respected pstor is caught in the act of corruption is no news then what is???
Bose | 1/28/2015 10:52:00 AM
Edo MAY God forgive, ignorant kills
Bose | 1/28/2015 10:53:00 AM
Edo MAY God forgive you, ignorant kills.
fancy | 2/25/2015 5:40:00 AM
EDo. pls. tell us something that is important.
solbam | 1/14/2015 1:17:00 PM
He that keepeth his mouth, keepth his life. Never dig danger for your family. Never say what you don't have evidence of or prove.
Christiana | 1/24/2015 11:20:00 AM
I pity those that blackmail others! Do not forget that through this you might invite God's judgement upon yourself and your family. It is a dangerous thing to blackmail the man of God. Whoever watches his speech keeps his life. BE WARNED!
fancy | 2/25/2015 5:30:00 AM
pls talk of your own problem enemy of progress stop stop talking about pastor Adeboye just tell us what u feel and go and have ur own share. cant u see the blessings from Goodluck. .why cant u say something about the fuel problem in nigeria which Goodluck have put to stop and many other things he has done. abegooooooooooooooooo dont set nigeria back we guys in abroad want to home and settle down. God bless nigeria
Augustine | 3/12/2015 2:44:00 PM
Even if it were true that he receives something from the presidency, it is too small to compare to what he receives from the GREATEST PRESIDENCY, JEHOVAH RA'AH!!!
Olusegun | 4/1/2015 6:36:00 PM
You called daddy Adeboye 419 ? You have just started digging your grave,soon you will be buried inside it
lebechi | 4/9/2015 9:45:00 AM
lies, all ur st*p*d right up is falacy, my husband is a pastor in RCCG but he is not paid salary, so u re very wrong. pls desist from dainting d image of a true man of God.
jide | 4/21/2015 5:10:00 AM
Beware of the consequences, the wrath of God will come down on anyone that speaks evil about an anointed man of God. only God is allowed to judge them. Face your work
bisi | 4/23/2015 7:37:00 AM
Religion is the opium of the masses. Only God knows all.
Matthias Esoimeme | 4/28/2015 2:55:00 PM
Adeboye did nothing wrong on this he never ask GEJ gave him income not a big deal many American Pastors are involved in all this even City or County also give to Pastors world wide. What I am against is corruption in churches where they collected money and ittimediate others by asking them to vote who you want them to vote not who they want to vote for even telling you are man of God you can them to hell all that pieace me off and I started thinking of men of God in nigeria es idol worshiper (money) forgetting the promises of God to his children refuse to dinning with those politician who are corrupt or who flash devil into your face (money). Adeboye getting salary or get paid for man of God is good you can be bless when you take responsibility in the house of God. That was smart one but some of should be careful by saying that is a man of God why taking to him like That pls they are not God They can made mistake never equate them with God even some called themselves gods not big G and let God judge them even if they take advantage of people the problem should afflicted the people involved not you, that is their way of live not you
taraba G | 7/30/2015 4:56:00 PM
SON OF DEVIL THAT DELIGHT IN SPREADING EVILS NEWS , DARKNESS IS NOT A FRIEND TO LIGHT.GOD HAS MADE HIM A LIGHT TO US, U CAN T STOP GOD AND U CAN T STOP US IN BELIEVING IN WHAT GOD IS USING HIM FOR. FINAL
Dan el | 12/9/2015 11:37:00 AM
Lets try and b sure of what we are saying pls