TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

VIDEO: Bird Turns Into Half-Naked Woman, Exposes TB Joshua!

By Tawia Acheampong

A shocking video has emerged from Delta State, Nigeria of a self-confessed ‘witch’ lying half-naked in a rubb**h dump after allegedly being hit by a trailer whilst flying in the form of a ‘bird’.

According to local reports, the driver was at Amukpe along the Sapele/ Benin Express Road when his trailer hit a ‘big bird’.

Upon getting out, he claimed the bird had transformed into a lady who suffered an extensive injury to her arm as a result of the collision.

She proceeded to make a shocking confession about Pastor TB Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN), indicating the power of his prayers blocked her ‘evil mission’.

“TB Joshua turned into the trailer,”she told a large crowd of bystanders who gathered to witness the bizarre spectacle.

She additionally confessed other strange things without showing any concern about the serious injury ravaging her arm.

“I have killed many, many people… I am ‘the Lucifer’ which Jesus Christ talked about… I am one million years old,”the unidentified lady said in response to questions from shocked onlookers who interspersed their interrogation with loud prayers.

The woman was subsequently taken to Sapele Central Hospital for treatment where the doctors appealed for family members to come forward and identify the ‘strange lady’, although none have come forward yet.

VIDEO -

Tawia Acheampong is a writer on religious affairs…

Your Comment

Omogbai udu.Kingsley | 1/10/2020 8:23:00 AM
Prophecy is from God not from man. Our lord Jesus Christ love us so much that he tell us what will come to pass in future. Prophet TB Joshua, he is a great prophet from God has a savernt of our lord Jesus Christ ( Amen ). On the 28 December 2019, i send 2020 prophetic vision from God to all over the world. Jesus Christ show me the vision on October 2019, so in 28 December 2019 i make all my vision comprehentively and was the day God give our great prophet of God 2020 prophecy which was release on 5th January 2020. Which after i have released my, i was waiting to relate its with prophet tb Joshua 2020 prophecy, which i later watched on the 7th of January 2020 and was all most the same. God tell me that 2020 is a great terrible year. The prophecy from God through me is : Prophecy ! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! For 2020 to the world, Jesus Christ is coming now is time you come to him as your lord and savior . By the help of Holy spirit we will overcome it all Amen GRACE UPON GRACE year. - 2020 is a very great terrible year, A year like NOAH days. - Flood in meany places . - Economic collapse - Cashless society that will lead to micro chip people (mark of the beast). -The releaving of the Antichrist and the false prophet . Any person that bring peace to the world that don't come with lighting in the cloud it the Antichrist , Jesus Christ bring the true peace to the world. The birth pins are increasing in the world due to the coming of our lord Jesus Christ the only begotten son of God. Jesus Christ love you come closer to Christ . - January 15-30 in 2020 great thing will happen in the world. Christ is coming now . Matthew 24, revelation 13 , 2thessalonian 2. Please share to inform everyone about 2020. Christ peace and love be in for forever. Prophecy prepared us for future . I pray by the help of Holy spirit we will over come this great terrible year 2020. Our lord Jesus Christ be with us forever Amen. I am omogbai udukhagele Kingsley from Edo state Nigerial age 21yrs old. Phone no :08162762555. We thank lord Jesus Christ for given us tb Joshua for this endtime . please prophet tb Joshua should read it as God always lead him.