TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

Did Tb Joshua Predict Prince Harry’s ‘resignation’ From Uk Royal Family?

By Ihechukwu Njoku

On Wednesday 8th January 2019, Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle made a shocking announcement, effectively ‘resigning’ from their duties within the British Royal Family.

However, merely days earlier, Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) had warned of impending separation within the Royal Family in his much-publicised prophecy for 2020.

“Pray for unity and understanding among the Royal Family – because of what I am seeing,” the cleric stated in the word of prophecy written on December 28th 2019 which he said he 'received' after time in a 'prayer mountain'.

“We intend to step back as ‘senior’ members of the Royal Family and work to become financially independent,” the Duke and Duchess of Sussex wrote on their official Instagram account, adding the decision came “after many months of reflection and internal discussions”.

The announcement from the famous duo exposed the widening rifts within the British monarchy, already exacerbated by the fallout over Prince Andrew’s alliance with the late convicted sex-offender Jeffrey Epstein.

“We now plan to balance our time between the United Kingdom and North America,” the statement continued, stating this would provide them “with the space to focus on the next chapter, including the launch of our new charitable entity.”

Whilst releasing the prophecy publicly on Sunday 5th January 2019, Joshua explained that many of the events he had foreseen had begun to take place or would happen imminently.

In the same prophecy, TB Joshua warned of “an incident” in the nation of Iran “that will cause panic throughout the world”, confirmed days later when a US drone strike killed prominent Iranian General Qasem Soleimani.

The message regarding Iran followed a prophecy Joshua gave a decade earlier in which he warned of the repercussions of an “attack on Iran” by “super-powers”, going on his knees to pray for peace in the volatile region.

Concerning the United Kingdom, Joshua additionally warned in his 2020 prophecy of “agitation from a section that wants to leave” and also called for prayers “for the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh” regarding ill-health.

He equally cautioned about the “economic repercussions” stemming from Brexit, insisting it “needs more time to stand on its feet” with the co-operation of the European Union leadership.

Since its release, the video of the prophecy published on Emmanuel TV’s popular YouTube Channel – which included messages for Nigeria, Russia and USA – has racked up over 250,000 views.

Ihechukwu Njoku is a freelance Nigerian journalist

VIDEO OF 2020 PROPHECY

Your Comment

Omogbai udu.kingsley | 1/10/2020 8:12:00 AM
Prophecy is from God not from man. Our lord Jesus Christ love us so much that he tell us what will come to pass in future. Prophet TB Joshua, he is a great prophet from God has a savernt of our lord Jesus Christ ( Amen ). On the 28 December 2019, i send 2020 prophetic vision from God to all over the world. Jesus Christ show me the vision on October 2019, so in 28 December 2019 i make all my vision comprehentively and was the day God give our great prophet of God 2020 prophecy which was release on 5th January 2020. Which after i have released my, i was waiting to relate its with prophet tb Joshua 2020 prophecy, which i later watched on the 7th of January 2020 and was all most the same. God tell me that 2020 is a great terrible year. The prophecy from God through me is : Prophecy ! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! For 2020 to the world, Jesus Christ is coming now is time you come to him as your lord and savior . By the help of Holy spirit we will overcome it all Amen GRACE UPON GRACE year. - 2020 is a very great terrible year, A year like NOAH days. - Flood in meany places . - Economic collapse - Cashless society that will lead to micro chip people (mark of the beast). -The releaving of the Antichrist and the false prophet . Any person that bring peace to the world that don't come with lighting in the cloud it the Antichrist , Jesus Christ bring the true peace to the world. The birth pins are increasing in the world due to the coming of our lord Jesus Christ the only begotten son of God. Jesus Christ love you come closer to Christ . - January 15-30 in 2020 great thing will happen in the world. Christ is coming now . Matthew 24, revelation 13 , 2thessalonian 2. Please share to inform everyone about 2020. Christ peace and love be in for forever. Prophecy prepared us for future . I pray by the help of Holy spirit we will over come this great terrible year 2020. Our lord Jesus Christ be with us forever Amen. I am omogbai udukhagele Kingsley from Edo state Nigerial age 21yrs old. Phone no :08162762555. We thank lord Jesus Christ for given us tb Joshua for this endtime . please prophet tb Joshua should read it as God always lead him.