TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

Woman, 20, docked over alleged theft of N62,000

By Nofisat Marindoti, Thr Nigeria Voice, Osogbo

The Osun State Police Command has arraigned a 20-year old woman, Lawal Omowumi before an Osogbo magistrate court for allegedly stealing the sum of N62,000.

Prosecutor Ajayi Sunday, told the court that the accused stole the money which is property of one Olaode Sarah on the 16th of March around Owoope street in Osogbo.

He added that the offence contravened section 390(9) of Criminal Code Cap 34, volume II, Laws of Osun State of Nigeria, 2003.

In her plea, the accused pleaded not guilty of the charge levelled against her and her counsel, Barrister Temitope Oyedipe prayed the court for her bail in the most liberal terms.

In his ruling, Magistrate Olusola Aluko granted the accused bail of N25,000 with one surety in like sum and adjourned the case till July 3, 2017 .

Your Comment

mis Nigeria | 6/6/2017 6:08:00 PM
All nations tells whiths men to follows theres prostituds or whiths wemen theres lesbianas not me in jesus powerfully name Amen all nations nations tells whiths people we are not them they are not the us difrenrens Goodbye
mis Nigeria | 6/6/2017 6:15:00 PM
All nations tells whiths people to stops nosens brains we Nigerians are Good people all nations tells whiths to stops usings childrens to cosas problems all nations tells whiths people to stopstheres sacratise angers in jesus powerfull name Amen all nations tells whiths people to stops thinkings maybe they will still take black baby not posible Goodbye outsides out better
mis Nigeria | 6/6/2017 6:17:00 PM
All nations tells spirits to stops talkings to me in jesus Name Amen
mis nigeria | 6/6/2017 6:21:00 PM
All nations tells all spirits Riemacaden to stops talkings to me in jesus powerfully name Amen
mis nigeria | 6/6/2017 6:25:00 PM
All tells all people that as body to go outsides out of my body in jesus name Amen
mis Nigeria | 6/6/2017 6:27:00 PM
All nations tells germany to stops makeings me afraids in jesus name Amen becouse they follows me every wheres not Good outsides out
mis nigeria | 6/6/2017 6:30:00 PM
All nations tells money spirits to go outsides out in jesus powerfully name Amen all nations tells Collins to stops makeings nigeria afraids in jesus powerfully name Amen we will see at nigeria afraids goodbye
Mis Nigeria | 6/6/2017 6:32:00 PM
We are all nigerians Nigeria we will see no problems
mis nigeria | 6/6/2017 6:34:00 PM
All nations tells tells germany that we are nigeria not here is all nigeria not there no outsides out
mis nigeria | 6/6/2017 6:36:00 PM
All nations tells whiths spirits to quite all whiths are ogbanje not nice outsides out by tonders in jesus name Amen
Mis nigeria | 6/6/2017 6:53:00 PM
All nations tells whiths spirits to stops imaginations in jesus name Amen
mis nigeria | 6/6/2017 6:54:00 PM
All nations tells whiths spirits to quite by the blood of jesus
mis nigeria | 6/6/2017 6:56:00 PM
Whiths i Cant marry You follows prostituds
mis nigeria | 6/6/2017 6:57:00 PM
My Nigeria sex
Der is no imposibility unless not attempted
By: Onuigbo Nicholas I