TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

MAN O WAR MAPOLY Welcomes Officers, Prospectives To Campus

By Abiodun Oluwakayode

OGUN, Nigeria-Following the success of the handing over and passing out parade of the past regime, with the zeal to keep promoting peace on campus, the Mobilization Against Nurtured Operation War Against Rebel MANOWAR MAPOLY chapter recently welcomed all officers and the newly admitted student to the citadel of learning at the opening parade ceremony for the session held recently in Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta , Ogun State.

The convention was a colorful gathering as the 14th regime gallant chiefs, and high profile personalities like The Deputy Commander-in-Chief, MAN O WAR, Pat. Ogunsola Emmanuel, Chief Training Officer, Pat. Adebisi Moses and many more gathered to enrich all intending officers, returning officers, serving officers, with motivational talks.

Speaking to the officers at the convention was the commander-in-chief MAN O WAR, PAT. Peter Adeyemi, who urged both the serving and intending officers to focus more on their academics and shun cultism, as to keep promoting the image by building the man and also building the community.

“I am using this medium to welcome all officers both intending and serving into this citadel of learning, the race is not too far but racers are much, shun cultism and fix your eyes on the ultimate goal which is you coming out of this prestigious institution with flying colours.”

Moshood Abiola Polytechnic formerly known as Ogun-State Polytechnic was established in 1980 which has become a frontline tertiary institution in south-west Nigeria over the years. MAPOLY is known for its research and practical contributions towards the technological development in Nigeria.

MAN O’WAR Nigeria is a Para-military organization approved by Federal Government of Nigeria, which preaches Integrity, Diligence and Patriotism by Building the Man, and Community at large.

Your Comment

Dear Official of the Nigerian Man O War. | 6/24/2016 5:55:00 PM
I'm Here by name Adamu Musa. from Jalingo Taraba State I'm Want to know the actually stands of man o war in federal government of Nigeria. because now I already apply to the organization. now are want to know their fill only, Thanks For Attended my message
Com. Samuel | 7/17/2016 8:42:00 PM
Morning 2 all d senior man in d state pls sir when will dey approve man o war has military in national level
AHMED | 7/20/2016 7:37:00 AM
I am ahmed prince audu benue state command.We have being hopeing for over and over time,please we want to know what is truely de problem with man o war nigeria,national commander sir,just do something please,thanks
Abubakar yusuf | 8/10/2016 9:40:00 PM
Man o war wee,morning to all man o war, i thanking GOD with man o war I pray may GOD answer our prayer.Please what our problem in man o war beacuse they sopose to aprove m o w since please our chief officers help us get the ways.
My Name Is Ibrahim Aliyu R S M Kaduna State Comd | 8/26/2016 9:38:00 PM
Pls Member Of M O W No Hurry In Life M O W N We Will Inter The Systen Ax T Grace Of God
oduduka emeka wo1 | 9/6/2016 1:52:00 PM
Morah high.mon sir, our commanders should pls bring about d issue of we warbays at d national level in October 1 so dat FG will see 2 it. Hp I hv spoken d mind of my fellow comrades. War bays ar gud 2 go
oduduka emeka wo1 | 9/6/2016 1:52:00 PM
Morah high.mon sir, our commanders should pls bring about d issue of we warbays at d national level in October 1 so dat FG will see 2 it. Hp I hv spoken d mind of my fellow comrades. War bays ar gud 2 go
S.Kullima in borno state.. | 9/18/2016 10:07:00 PM
Morning to man o war nigerian wee, we are hope that federal gov't to approved the m o w on 1.oct. to national level pls thanks for understanded.
hassan a Ahmed borno | 9/25/2016 7:46:00 AM
Moning sir national commander I want to here the issues about man o' war nigeria in FG what are we not partiespet b/c sir we neet everything is going on for the FG to approval that is ours hope sir permission to carry on sir
UMAR baaba | 9/26/2016 2:11:00 PM
morning sir national commander we nit to continue using awar uniform camoflash and OGi green than u sir
James Alwashi Agwara | 9/29/2016 7:58:00 AM
Mon sir, national commander please help and table the issue of man o war on 1st Oct. 2016 independent day celebration for approval to national level, thanks
Abubakar Ibrahim Haruna | 9/29/2016 6:07:00 PM
yes the issue have to be rise on this special day(1st Oct). may Almighty GOD help us.Ameen
Emma Sule | 10/6/2016 11:50:00 AM
To be quite honest with u,many have wondered, but d truth is CLTC wouldn't agree for fear of loss their job
John elijah john | 10/25/2016 11:53:00 AM
Povors
tonga from bauchi | 10/31/2016 12:04:00 AM
may Allah help our national head of man o' war to meet the president to talk about man o' war this civil defence some year aback we are together with them is man o' war people that rulee them but what of now pls oga help us we man o' war forget about that cltc
UMAR M MUSA | 11/11/2016 6:02:00 PM
THE NIGERAI LAEDERS ARE OLLOWEST US TO LAY FOR MAN O WAR LAEDERS IN THIS COUNTRY SO WE ARE PRAYEM TO ALMAGHTY TO BE GIVOICE GOOD LAEDER THAT WELL BE CONCIEDER MAN O WAAR IN NIGERIA THANK U
abiodun niger provost marshall | 11/17/2016 10:35:00 PM
ikenna chidoka pls pls help us may de government amend us too lyk nscdc this people wa de come now will be amend and forget man o' war that peace corps the de train only for two week while we de train for modan year i pray that Almight Allah to help us tobe amend goto the reps senate minister of youth and social development
EMMANUL EDET | 12/6/2016 1:15:00 PM
MON SIR,PLE SIR WHAT IS HAPPINING TO NIGEREAL MAN O WAR?OR ARE NOT GOOD TOO GO,WE NEED APROVE TO THE NATIONAL LEVEL AND WE NEED THE HELP OF THE NATIONAL COMMAND,MAY GOD HELP US, WEE.
KAYODE ABIODUN | 12/10/2016 1:14:00 PM
all is well, i believe it is a matter of TIME. WEEEEEEE OH
abaton | 1/7/2017 3:14:00 PM
Weee oooo let do something about this opposition
Ay.com | 1/7/2017 11:10:00 PM
Good evenig to all man o war nigeria. I want report, Olamilakann Salako, from Yewa north in ogun state, pls ask he, how he use is turn
Abdulrahaman Abdullahi P.R.O.Alkaleri division | 1/20/2017 7:18:00 PM
Allah give success to all our leaders national,state&local level
ato provos from lagos | 3/1/2017 6:38:00 PM
wabay we, i pray to God enter ahour fediral to remenber as this 2017,and God wil be wit us,help us God
Afolabi From Kogi State | 3/27/2017 11:25:00 PM
Good Day Sir Pls after our fisical verification are they go to aprove Man O War
COMERADE AKINTONDE AKINYEMI | 4/11/2017 8:19:00 PM
MAY ALMAIGTY WE LET GOVERNMENT APROVE MAN O' WAR NIGERIA
Pst IG FRED, EDO STATE COMMAND | 5/20/2017 9:00:00 AM
wee ooo,,,, with God is very possible for man o war to be approve by FG, first let all warbays be discipline an be useful to the society, thanks.
Every Saint has a past and every Sinner has a future
By: Nana Kwasi Sarpong