TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

Three Killed, Five Injured In Boko Haram Attack

By thewillnigeria.com

KANO, May 13, (THEWILL) - Three persons were on Sunday evening gunned down at Zoo Road in Tukuntawa, Kano, by men suspected to be adherents of the Boko Haram Islamist sect.

Eyewitnesses said the sect members disembarked from their motorcycles and began shooting sporadically at their victims, killing three and injuring five others.

THEWILL was also informed that those murdered during the attack include a taxi driver and a prison warder. The assailants fled the scene of the incident immediately the crime was committed.

Spokesman of the Police, Magaji Musa Majiya confirmed the attack to THEWILL on Phone, saying that the joint security team had cordoned off the area with a view to making arrests.

Your Comment

maluda | 5/14/2012 7:51:00 AM
for me any christian that dies on Sunday is more likely to go to heaven than on other week days.
Umar Ibrahih ajilary | 5/14/2012 5:02:00 PM
My concern his that boko haram group to clearly stated their demand like the niger detal who were clamouring for resources control in those days, if the boko haram have genuine reason
Since the leaders are looking and boko haram our treasure, what then do you want to do,
Keep quite; look not supporting boko haram the PDP government from 1999 have killed more people than boko haram.
THE PDP HAVE KILLED OUR COURT, OUR UNIVERSITY, OUR
ROADS OUR IMAGES OUR CHARACTER. THEY WILL NEVER ALLOW OUR VOTES TO COUNT, EVEN OUR ARMED FORCES ARE DEAD, noting is left. my only worry about boko haram is their targets, let them face the real criminals in ASO ROCK, NATIONAL ASSEMBLIES, FEDERAL MINISTRIES, STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE AND THEM LIKE GHANA COUNTRIE SO THAT WILL SHOULD HAVE PEACE IN OUR GREAT COUNTRY NIGERIA STOP KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE THEN NO ONE WILL DISOWN THEM, IN FACT PDP SHUOLD BE NAME ( LEADERSHIP HARAM )