TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

PASTOR CAUGHT MAKING LOVE TO MARRIED WOMAN IN BUNDU WATERSIDE.

By AKINNAGBE AKINTOMIDE/NIGERIAFILMS.COM

Monday 26th March, 2012 will not be forgotten in a hurry by residents of Bundu Ama Waterside in Port Harcourt as a popular pastor of one of the new generation churches was caught making love to a married female member in the neighborhood.

In fact, it was uncovered by a female friend of the married woman who quickly alerted her husband taking him to the lovers’ nest where they were neck deep in love making.

When the husband of the married woman got to the scene, he could not hold his anger as people around assisted him in forcing the door open.

Lo and behold his wife of so many years was found naked in the arms of the pastor of the Church where she worships.

Some people quickly called the Police to rescue the situation but residents scared the Policemen away and got the Pastor thoroughly beaten up before he was taken away by police men.

Your Comment

Samuel Jiya | 5/6/2012 3:59:00 PM
He is also a human being who is bound to fall.
MIKE | 5/10/2012 10:38:00 AM
It may be true, bt if it's realthis is a warning signal to all uncalled men of GOD. The screet of the self called pastors will soon be exposed.
Gayus gombe | 5/16/2012 7:14:00 PM
Dont blame the pastor some women are devilish,its d wrk of satan,may god 4give them.
Bro. philip Danladi | 5/18/2012 5:48:00 PM
The pastor deserve more than beaten.Though we don't whether if,it is the woman that have been tempting him. meanwhile,God should have mercy on him
De Pope | 5/22/2012 4:56:00 PM
Why did the Woman go to the Pastor in an allowing atmospere? Did the Pastor force her? I think the Woman would have lured the Pastor. More so, why should the Pastor allow the Woman to be with him in an allowing atmosphere. I think he shd hv learnt his lessons.
simon isaac | 5/25/2012 9:02:00 AM
Any way.it can happen to anybody.thank God dat this one hapen dat every one c but what abt the one we did not c that has been among al so called man of God.let us ask 4 mercy that al
Lucrelz | 5/27/2012 3:00:00 AM
Though the temptation is wrampart and so strong, but He promised not to allow it overcome us "the true followers of christ". Hmm!, That could be a favoured news & history that could boost his provens of the holy spiritual church of his, if he could resist it by utilizing a similar firmly character of our beloved father "JOSEPH". Think well. He, the God's call? Am still imagining and think, though man is bound to atimes fail. Pls forgive and forget for tomorrow lessons because it is just like end of age has come!
tonde tse' | 5/27/2012 11:17:00 AM
dat must be holy love- oo. my advise is dat is high time a body be set up 2 check de activities of dis so call churches which are turned in2 business of sorts.
Ability | 5/31/2012 5:52:00 PM
this are the sign of end time,though i did not blame the pastor cos he is a living being,but this shd serve as a lesson to other men of God and be prayerful at all time bicos many of them re out their to attack men of God.
Brent | 6/6/2012 1:45:00 AM
This story is false and you can see it from the picture fabricated and pasted and the light on the wall. Nigerians are too curious and it is their curiosity that killed those who would have survived in the Dana Plane crash. They all trooped there to look at the misfortune of others and loot and in the process prevented rescue workers from reaching there on time to save lives.
Temola Oluwatosin | 6/7/2012 1:46:00 AM
Well the act is not a day job it has started for long it was only waiting for an avenue to express itself but nevertheless it a disgrace to the personality of the pastor and his church but my prayer however is that God will help us to prevail over our flesh. however those who are abusing the pastor should equally check thier own lives because God is the greatest Judge we should just be prepared al these events are only signs of the end -time please we should all be warned!
CMonie | 6/11/2012 9:33:00 PM
To become a man of God isn't by force,y parade ur self a man of God when u knw ur manhood isn't in d spirit.pastors remember God said if ur hand will lead u to hell cut it.pastor go and cut ur prick b4 it leads u to hell.
Pst M. O. Okpe | 6/13/2012 1:06:00 PM
The story was that the act was done in the pastor's house; does it mean that he is not married? If not married why should such a vacuum be created which is very susceptible to his office. There are sexual temptations every where, but those of pastors are more. So let us learn our lesson and not give the flesh an occasion
stella | 2/5/2015 12:49:00 PM
let them be free becouse is wat wos inside that gos outside nest time that pastor will never do that anymorn
PRINCESS GRACE | 2/24/2015 1:57:00 PM
The Pastor is a human being per say, but the husband of the woman should be question together with the wife how they are living in their home. May God have mercy on the Pastor. Amen.
Adano j.p | 3/25/2015 5:51:00 PM
Its just a show of shame in the sence that our so call God representatives are bringing the name of our lord jesus christ to the mod,of which am angered in my spirit
Uchedave | 3/29/2015 9:59:00 PM
Is it that dis so called pastor have not read from d scripture where it states that in such situations, flee away. He should be seriously dealt with while the woman be sent for deliverance before she face the wrath of GOD. Both of them are devilis and wicked.
UZOCHUKWU EZEH | 3/30/2015 5:16:00 PM
MY GUY, AM SORRY IT HAS TO GO THIS WAY. ALL OF UNA DE DO AM. JUST THAT TODAY IS FOR THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE. WOMEN SHOULD LEARN THEIR LESSONS NOT ONLY THE PASTORS BCOS WOMEN ARE FOND OF SEDUCING THE SO CALLED MEN OF GOD. I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY DERIVE IN GOING AFTER PASTORS. IS THEIR OWN SWEETER? PLS WOMEN LEAVE THEM ALONE TO DO THE WORK OF GOD.
Akobundu Chigozie | 4/9/2015 11:46:00 AM
The woman that called her friends husband is wicked and unreasonable
nkem | 4/10/2015 1:23:00 PM
wonders shall never end
gamkume taraba | 7/30/2015 4:14:00 PM
pls n pls i am advancing my christian brothers that our Enemies who good in computer can arrange dis jst cause shame or bring d kingdom work down. its completely a fake story watch out, d picture is different n d story is another thing. its an open place wt pillar at d side . GOD WILL JUDGE EVIL PEOPLE.