TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

MY TELEPHONE CALL TO PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

By thewillnigeria.com

Since President Muhammadu Buhari took over the mantle of leadership in Nigeria, I have watched him and his style of administration with admiration, enthusiasm and altruistic chauvinism. I am optimistic and convinced that Nigeria is going to be turned around by the end of his four year tenure. O here comes the Mandela of Nigeria! Here comes the long awaited Messiah for Nigeria's real transformation! Here comes a nationalistic patriot, an intentionally revered development-driven leader! Here comes a harbinger of fairness, equity and justice!

It is a blessing that Nigeria has met since its independence. It is a change that Nigerians had yearned for too long. Though in reality I have some phone numbers of Mr. President, I cannot call him because I always wonder what to tell him. Is it only to say good morning or ask for a favour which I know at least over one million Nigerians would say or ask daily? But I, with one of my friends, Barr. Saddiq, once put a call to President Buhari and he picked it. We heard his voice. This was after his landslide victory at the 2015 Presidential polls. The great voice told us: “Thank you for your support. Pray for Nigeria and please support us to make Nigeria great. Thank you.” And he put off the call. Very sure, he picked our call and many calls may have queued behind ours. His personal aide assured us that Mr. President has serious attachment to three things: first is reading virtually all Nigerian newspapers and magazines, as well as some international print media outfits; second is watching and listening to Nigerian electronic outfits, as well as CNN, BBC, Voice of America amongst others; and third is reading text messages from compatriots.

So, because I feel free to communicate with my nation's leader of today, this is my imaginary telephone call to President Buhari. It is imaginary but the truth is that both of us are thinking in the same direction of making this nation uncommonly transformed, preach peace, equity and unity amongst our diversity and give every Nigerian a real sense of belonging. And every Nigerian must accept to 'belong to nobody' – no cartel, no cabal, no tribe or religion – so that Nigeria can be developed. But change is like a tide; you either flow its direction or it sweeps you off. Here the call begins.

Writer: Hello Your Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari. Change Nigeria! This is our greetings in the morning, afternoon and evening since you were sworn-in. PMB: Change Nigeria, my fellow compatriot!

Writer: If it were possible to run the government without ministers, I would have advised you to do. The nation within the last few months is gradually stabilizing without ministers. PMB: But we cannot run the government against the provisions of our constitution. Ministers will be appointed at the appointed time. But they must be men and women of integrity. We want to also use our youth in the nation building.

Writer: The opposition party, PDP and others have been accusing you of inactions. I feel it is a sign of inferiority complex because they are seeing your success which they could not achieve in their 16 years in government. Some unpatriotic elements in the society are not happy with your stand on probing the few Nigerians who mismanaged Nigeria's public funds. Please do not be distracted. Do what will be of benefit to all Nigerians, not the very few like the past governments did. PMB: I have maintained that I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody. All Nigerians are my constituency. I will be just and fair to all.

Writer: Your Excellency, you have started making appointments. Please use your fair judgment and consider the long denied Muslims of South East in federal political appointments. The past federal governments played injustice against them by oppressing them and uplifting the Christian minority of the north. The past federal governments did not base their appointments on merit but basically on the basis of politically and economically empowering the minorities of the north which is not really unpatriotic.

PMB: Our appointments will be basically on merit. Religion, region, ethnicity or tribalism will have no place in our appointments. But yes, there are good reasons to be fair to all citizens of Nigeria in the federal appointments.

Writer: The Secretary General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-Moon told you that bad governance and INJUSTICE are the real causes of youth restiveness and terrorism. He said: “Why this insecurity and extremism has been able to take root among the people? I think that comes from mismanagement, bad governance, injustice. When you are absolutely in despair, when you have absolutely no hope for your own future, when the leaders do not care about their own people on inclusive governance, the people find some other means. Leaders have not been paying attention; they are not speaking with the people. That makes extremism to take the root. We have to prevent this. That is why I highly commend President Buhari. In his inaugural speech he said he will get rid of inequality, and he will get rid of corruption and run an inclusive government.” Mr. President, your stand on the fight against corruption and bad governance is stark. This is because you have maintained that “if we don't kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria.” It is yet to be ascertained your stand on political injustice, inequality and all-inclusive governance until you have completely constituted your cabinet and finalized your appointments.

PMB: Dear compatriot, my government will put the nation on the path of truth, justice and development. We have no choice than make history. We have resolved to change Nigeria to better and there is no going back about it. We need all your support and prayers always.

Writer: While so many Nigerians are praising you and your good work, please do not be complacent with these too many sincere commendations. It is a byword that when a man is commended for a good work, it gingers him to do more. PMB: Thank you for the advice. We remain focused.

That is my discussion with Mr. President. Nigeria is on the path of development. There is now frugality in the management of public funds. Imagine that Permanent Secretaries of Federal Ministries are now afraid of approving huge financial transactions; everyone asks the other one of any financial transaction. Corrupt or questionable heads of federal agencies are relieved of their appointments. And prosecution of looters of our national treasury is on. Thanks to PMB. And thanks to the Nigerian democrats.

The true fight against insurgency is yielding fruits. By December, God willing, our dear country will be free from Boko Haram. Restiveness in the Niger Delta is being tackled. Remedies for all the identified breeders of civil disturbances are carefully worked out.

PMB is on the right path. APC national leader and former Lagos State governor, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, noted that the APC government cannot clean the 16-year mess of the PDP in just few days or months. “We thank God for cutting down the opponents' 60 years of fake promises to 16 years. Mr. President you started well; you hit the ground running. We have faith in your capacity and uprightness”.

Tinubu said further, “We cannot be PDP, we are APC, we will not repeat their mistakes. We know their errors, we understand what Nigeria wanted and Nigerians gave this party victory because of our manifesto. We are pro-people, we are progressives. We have had a conservative government in the last 16 years; this is a progressive party. We understand the hope of Nigerians; we understand the expectations of Nigerians. We believe in that expectation and in our promise of prosperity to the people. We will not change that.”

Former military ruler General Ibrahim Babangida proclaimed on Boko Haram: “We have seen the worst of human follies in the conduct of these avoidable carnage and bloodletting by unscrupulous persons under the guise of religion, doing havoc to our sense of nationality. I have implicit confidence in my mind that President Muhammadu Buhari will put the final nail on the coffin of Boko Haram so that Nigeria can truly assume her greatness in the comity of nations. Media intelligence is required in helping to assemble information and distilling such information in a manner that would benefit the fight against terrorism. Going by the news and information we get every day, I feel very strongly that the media has a greater role to play in the management of information.”

IBB suggested ways to finish the insurgents: the media should not celebrate the insurgents but rather promote the military efforts at confronting the menace; strategic efforts and initiatives of the military targeted at curtailing the spread of the Boko Haram should remain top secret within military hierarchy and the presidency; collaborative efforts should also follow similar pattern so that little or limited information is let loose for the consumption of members of the sect; information management and the encouragement and motivation for military personnel.

Former Commonwealth Secretary-General, Emeka Anyaoku, has assured that President Muhammadu Buhari was determined to bring the desired change to Nigeria. “I can tell that I found myself talking with a president who is very determined to effect a real change in the circumstances of our country and very determined to bring to bear on his administration generally perceived attributes of his character for which I believe that many Nigerians voted for him”.

Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom said government officials in the country no longer have the gut to loot public funds because they are afraid of President Muhammadu Buhari. He said those who might want to divert funds meant for public service knew that Buhari would arrest them even if they run to Abuja. “I've said that and it has become a slogan in Benue State that when you chop money, money will chop you, and people are already sitting up and of course, if you escape Benue and come to Abuja, Buhari will arrest you, and everybody knows what this administration stands for, and that is the change we need in this country.”

US President Barack Obama broke his administration's tradition when President Muhammadu Buhari visited the United States of America, hosting President Buhari as his personal guest at the Blair House, the official guest house of the American president right opposite the White House for three days. This was a clear departure from the American government's attitude to visiting heads of state, particularly Nigerian leaders. It was also a demonstration of Obama's admiration of President Buhari and a thumbs-up for the Nigerian leader's acclaimed frugal lifestyle and disdain for ostentation.

Many prominent national and international personalities and organizations have one singular and strong belief in the ability of President Buhari to develop Nigeria on the path of justice, accountability, independence and greatness. It is becoming a reality in Nigeria that Nigerians can develop their country by themselves through President Muhammadu Buhari. God bless this path.

Written by Muhammad Ajah, an advocate of the rule of law and good governance.

[email protected]

Your Comment

My name is ziya'ulhak b bagudo 4rm kebbi state | 10/12/2015 2:31:00 PM
Day only think that when says what is my mind govenor atiku bagudu she dozz pay the money that student examination in kebbi state such other student waiting ur result and appl to school. nd please dan bagudu pay neco examination b4 nob/dec
Amos wayo | 11/3/2015 3:12:00 PM
Pls someone should help me reach to the president, waec have seize my result that I manage to sat and I don't know what to do or were to have the finance to sit 4 my ssce exam. pls some one should help me.
Awe bolu | 11/4/2015 9:11:00 PM
pls hw can i get president M.B official number
mustapha muhammadu | 5/25/2018 10:40:00 PM
good wonderful evening sir, it is me mustapha mohammed ninwoye under the niger state katcha local government area essa word sir, i write this letter to you purpose for the what happen in my village present our bridge is collapse and road and also we need help to like eletricity water hospital school e.t.c.
Baffancy | 11/7/2015 11:14:00 PM
Pls how can I get buhari phone number
Raheem Akeem Ademola | 1/7/2018 7:26:00 AM
Plz I need a job from our president mm buhari. My qualification is ND, Electrical, my contact number is; 07066161667.
Raheem Akeem Ademola | 1/7/2018 7:35:00 AM
Please let me speak direct with my president mm. buhari. For saying something secret direct if possible is very important to president & Nigeria
Baffancy | 11/7/2015 11:15:00 PM
Pls how can I get buhari phone number
Ahmad | 4/14/2017 12:40:00 AM
My name is Ahmad umar daura zone
micheal benita | 11/11/2015 2:28:00 PM
I urgently need the president phone number...
VICKEE | 11/14/2015 8:13:00 PM
PMB,PLS DELIVER US IN KOGI STATE.WE AR SINKIN, NO 1 2 RESQ US MOST ESPECIALY PRI SKUL TEACHERS &LGA WORKERS.PLS BAIL US OUT
idakpo smith | 11/18/2015 10:17:00 AM
pls hw can i get president mohammadu buhari phone number pls
OBINWA PAUL | 11/29/2015 8:53:00 PM
I want to address the president in the person of MUHAMMADU BUHARI on how to adjust and checkmate the problem of insurgency in Nigeria..I may have a little way to curtail this insurgency of a thing..but the problem is that am not with his official number...please no matter how infantile my suggestion may be remember that no knowledge is a waste...once more I am Obinwa Paul..my personal number is 08104995967
OBINWA PAUL... | 11/29/2015 8:56:00 PM
Please I urgently need to deliver a message to him privately through the text message...thanks
yakubu | 11/30/2015 12:50:00 PM
i need hlep from buhari
abdullahi adam usman | 3/26/2016 5:28:00 PM
you will soon get it yakub
Victor | 12/2/2015 9:02:00 PM
I need to question buhari
daniel obi | 12/7/2015 10:44:00 PM
pls help me with presidents official line
Samuel Akhafa | 12/16/2015 10:05:00 AM
Plz mr president I nid ur help ooooo. No job for man pikin to do to survive. Dis suffering is too much. Please come to my aid.
Samuel Akhafa | 12/16/2015 10:06:00 AM
Plz mr president I nid ur help ooooo. No job for man pikin to do to survive. Dis suffering is too much. Please come to my aid.
kabir ya.u jogana | 12/20/2015 11:44:00 AM
we have problem on fitrolian is better make this problem
Big Joe | 1/5/2016 1:48:00 PM
mr presisent good day sir please i personaly use this opportunity to tell u that what is happening in ur country is unbelievable what i mean is that things is not moving as people expected it please sir make this country proud so that respect, pleasure will be given to u thanks sir God bless u as do in JESUS name AMEN is Big Joe
U. Shehu | 1/9/2016 4:43:00 PM
Pls baba Buhari, save us from this unecessary & illigal deductions from the local govt civil servants salaries. How can a govt mandate civil servant to fund a traditional festival. This event is taking place in Udege Devt Area in Nasarawa LGC of Nasarawa State
risqoh(Allah's provision) | 1/12/2016 6:08:00 PM
salam alaykum sir, may the peace of Allah be with you .I really need your help sir, am the only graduate among my family and this possible for me with the help of my sibling with some difficulties now jobless! please come to my aid. Allah (SWT) will increase your human and provide good health for you as my name mean provision Sir. ma sallam
risqoh ishola | 1/14/2016 9:04:00 PM
I forgot to drop my number yesterday 07051527331
Lekan | 1/23/2016 1:24:00 PM
The president. My major issue is thst while majority believe you are an honest and up right person. How you are going to msnage other minsters and head of parastatals is a major issue. The little time they have taken over they have started inviting accomplice whose major focus is to defraud the ministries and agencies. The mantra of change is rdbasta*dized
a person who Allah know | 2/4/2016 4:19:00 PM
pls sir dis is not what w e are expecting frm u sir
Chiedu | 2/5/2016 12:06:00 PM
I really need his contact too,
Abdullateef | 2/10/2016 11:01:00 PM
Sai baba we knw u can do it sir plz mr president we need ur help ooo lack of addmission in d university to get addmission no be small tin oo plz sir help us out( by Abdullateef ) 08162088586
abdulganiyu s.a ezu | 2/14/2016 3:39:00 PM
God we bls our presdo abt dis corroption.i apply airforce recruitment on dis 216_217.am seeking for help fron our presido agaist dis my mission my phone number is 08077300753
bola | 2/22/2016 8:18:00 AM
please tell the president we need light here in akwa if not one day we will leave our house at night nd sleep on d road cuz we need air to breath.no light nd everywhere is hot at night..tell oron nepa to give us light please
bola | 2/22/2016 8:19:00 AM
make ona find me im number
henry | 2/23/2016 9:16:00 AM
The greatest problem we have in this country is Electricity that is why all this Niger dalta are bombing the pipeline I want to know with oil can we get electricity and we are talking about manufactures company they all need Electricity is one of the sector and need an Emergency right now if we can't solve the problem let import electricity
Abubakar Musa / Young Army | 2/29/2016 12:23:00 AM
Nigerian people you better go find work to do, Is it PMB will find work for you, you better wake up. By Young Army 07066839777
Emma | 3/1/2016 8:32:00 AM
Naira want to kill people outside nigeria buhari help ur please be our savior
John | 3/1/2016 8:33:00 AM
Buhari help people out side country naira dey wound us
classified | 3/1/2016 6:18:00 PM
Please buhari should stop and seize marketers of petroleum, because they are partial and do not sell for the public but for their own gain. They sell for big cars and big gallons like altinas petroleum kola bus stop alagbado Lagos state
Classified | 3/3/2016 1:21:00 PM
Please there should be seminars so that people will know their rights and be ready to defend them. It is only the rich that best survives in this country. Please that should change we are all equal, there should not be favoritism amongst ourselves
Joe | 3/3/2016 10:09:00 PM
Sir jamb CBT
omoniyi Elizabeth | 3/12/2016 9:07:00 AM
your excellency I really need your help to sponsor my education
Omoniyi Elizabeth | 3/12/2016 9:08:00 AM
Senusi Adam | 6/14/2016 1:54:00 AM
Senusi Adam
OKWATA ABULE E | 3/13/2016 9:14:00 PM
pls sir Mr President I need ur assistant to help me out from the problem I am today my young brother got an accident in Nov 2 / 2015 and the issues is spinal cord problem the doctor in charge said that we pay 500,000 for surgery and we have 165,000 this Is my no 07031837352 thank u sir.
Collins amanesi | 3/14/2016 8:04:00 AM
the great president pls pls i need your help, is about dis 2016 jamb result. pls pls i really need your help, pls mr president Muhammadu buhari
Collins amanesi | 3/14/2016 8:13:00 AM
they were adding 40marks to those who wrote jamb dis year and am one of them; but they did not add any 40marks to my score, this is my registration num: 66284119GI pls pls check it yourself and confirm it pls do.
blessing ejechi | 3/14/2016 9:56:00 PM
Greetings to Mr president, I am blessing ejechi contacting you from Benin city. your excellency sir so many things are going wrong in the country now. we the poor masses are suffering untold hardship, there is no light , no good road, food items are getting more expensive and there is even no money to buy them. as I speak with you sir, lots of nigerian are dying of hunger, sir bad as it were Nigerians are now preferring the past administration because things are getting more difficult.. your Excellency sir please do something about our economy because this country is beginning to sink.
Mbazu Paul Ogbonnaya | 3/15/2016 2:52:00 PM
"Change"is Nature of Life but "Challenge"is aim of Life. Mr President,I charge you to challenge the promised changes and not to change the challenges.May God Help You. Wishing you Long Life...Phone:08130804454
Sunday James Umoru | 3/19/2016 8:45:00 AM
Good Day sir my name Sunday James Umoru i am 21 year pls sir i need your help sir my mother told me a story that when i was three month old there is one sickness that afte me on my left leg the have be spending money all about still the leg is still there now i can not go school again because there is no money even to eat food now is had for us pls sir as you help God will bless you thank you sir.
Sunday James Umoru | 3/19/2016 8:57:00 AM
sunday james umoru my phone 09031334913
abdullahi adam usman | 3/26/2016 5:30:00 PM
i want your phone number my own is 09030226602
chuks | 4/1/2016 1:40:00 AM
Nigeria has lost his culture,old men we look up to are the ones eating and drinking the sweat of millions of Nigerians that work everyday to make a living, Instead,after a long and stressful month of work a person will notice that the little money he/she stood in the hot sun for has depreciated and even after getting a promotion the level of economic unbalance will bring him/her back to stage one......please Nigeria please get better
OKON GODWIN | 4/1/2016 11:15:00 AM
PLEASE CAN ANY GOOD PROMINENT NIGERIAN PERSON WHO CAN HELP ME WHIT #20050,TWO HUNDRED & FIFTY THOUSAND NAIRA TO START SMALL MARKET THANK TO ANY ONE GOD BLESING FELLOW YOU ALWAYS. MY PHON NO,08027753897
chimaobi paul | 4/2/2016 12:39:00 PM
Buhari i need a help from my education
victoria oluwatoyin | 4/12/2016 6:15:00 PM
pls mr buhari i nid someone that sponsor me through my education
ogunmodede johnson | 4/19/2016 4:02:00 PM
sir,i need ur help from 2years they sack my dad from work no food to eat i beg u in de name of god hw can my dad get job
Abdull | 4/24/2016 6:39:00 AM
Mr. President pls sir mind my manners i believe you cant see your mother in pain suffering but our are right now. The people are what make you sir we are one there is no way the world can change completely that easily sir. Pls sire for Allah's sake for pls make the people of Nigeria to smile once again,give them a real hope a place to hold to balieve that one day Nigeria will come back to it's normal self. Sir confucius say what the superior man seeks is in himself what the inferior man seeks is in others,what we seek is in you sir. Some people hardly eat now adays because of hw things are a rubber of rice is #800 and a quarter now is #4000 and a rubber of garry now is #280 a cup of rice rose from #40 to #50 pls shape Nigeria for us to a better future. There is no way you can fight off corruption completely everywhere and everypersons are already corrupt if you choose to go after corruption then you people we will start dying of hunger pls help us fight for hw to sustain hw to earn a living,you cant fight off corruption sire because the world is already corrupt,because the world is abnormal. Sire lets assume i am a king of a country and i always fought against corruption but when i meet my demise think of what will happen,think of the next person that will take my throne will he take my lead to fight corruption or will corruption increease. Pls help me to convey my mssg to Mr. President,fight for your people not corruption.dont make them see any regret why they voted for you before straighten their spirit thanks sir pls help us make Nigeria a better place to live for Allah's sake thanks sire from Abdullah my number is 09034318537:
Temitope | 4/25/2016 2:45:00 PM
pls I need the president number
Temitope | 4/25/2016 2:46:00 PM
pls I need the president number
NURUDDEEN MUHAMMAD NURANBABA | 4/28/2016 6:40:00 PM
Wit honour sir! muhammad buhari, i glorified the supreme,the guadiance,the protector,the irrisistable,the almighty Allah to help you in that particular time to running your's administration succesufull. your childs still we are crying about job may our's protector Allah give you long live to change our nation and protect my rediroctable generous excellency muhammadu buhari ameen my phone call 07036096657
Tyoule mhen cosmas | 5/6/2016 12:47:00 PM
Please am just graduating from secondary school, am having no hope to procede into the higher institution. So i need #200,000 so that i can start a business. Thank you and God bless. Thank you for been kindness to me. This is my number: 07086120768
praise olusola | 5/8/2016 12:41:00 PM
pls I need ur help everyone oooo I Hv drop out from school since 2013 without waec. I need just 30,000 for my neco fee.pls my phone number is 08165532023 please call me If u want to help me i'm begging.
BABY | 5/15/2016 4:05:00 PM
I NEED HELP
A | 5/18/2016 1:22:00 AM
Jmgmd
Am | 5/18/2016 1:23:00 AM
Kc r
Aderomose olusola | 5/19/2016 8:55:00 PM
Nig said is go to better ,youth are the leader 2moro ,no job unemployment 'brible and corruption exist since nig became independent .look at ghana country see everythings
Ifiok Stanley Peters | 5/22/2016 8:41:00 PM
I need lady Aisha Buhri's number, I believe that women has soft heart to help than me. With lady AISHA,it is very possible to get help from his xcellency. But all depends on GOS ALMIGHTY.
zainab | 5/27/2016 6:11:00 PM
Rlly need ur help sir plsss may Allah increase u wit health and eeman to do so Amin here's my number sir 09058572748
LIWHU PLACIDUS | 6/2/2016 2:35:00 PM
THE NATION IS OK BUT THE RATE OF THINGS ARE HIGH
akinwale tosin | 6/6/2016 3:20:00 AM
pls president buhari nd chief of army stafd cum to my rescue o i applied for 74RRI last yr nd i was given a fake medical result during zonal screening nd av obtained anoda one dis yr nd im sure of all my answers of d obj but wen i checked their portal ystd i was not selected nd im fit both medically&physically nd my waec result is also ok
PRINCESS | 6/6/2016 2:29:00 PM
CURRENTLY SERVING HERE IN ABUJA, MR PRESIDENT SIR I BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE POTENTIALS THAT MUST TO BE REVEALED IN OUR YOUTHS IF GIVEN THE RIGHT SENSE OF BELONGING IN OUR COUNTRY,LIKE AM INTO NGO AND MY MOTIVE IS CREATING AND BUILDING A WINNING CAREERS AND WE ARE PRESENTLY ON A TALK ON HOW TO HELP PMB ACHIEVE HIS AIM AS YOUTH AND HOW TO BUILD A NEW NIGERIA, SPEAKING ONE ON ONE WITH PMB OR HIS OFFICIALS WILL BE A GREAT START HERE IS MY NUMBER 07068650163.
General mohamadu buhari | 6/8/2016 7:26:00 PM
I realy don't know why nigeria cant leave me alone, or are my the first president in this country to face challenges, all will be well trust me Nigerians dont loose hope, am not working for APC am working for NIGERIA. quote me.
A.IBRAHIM | 6/10/2016 10:12:00 AM
THE MAJOR PROBLEM THE COUNTRY IS HAVING IS EMBESLEMENT OR LOOTING.THE HAS BEEN PROFERING SOLUTION TO THAT.OTHER WOUL BE RIGHT.IT CAN BE RESTRUCTURE A DAY .CONCERNING MR PRESIDENT HEALT,GOD CAN CURE THE CANCER TROUGH ME IN TOTALITY.(08109520144).THANK
Onwukwe clinton | 6/11/2016 9:06:00 PM
I need my president number
SAIDU ADAMU | 6/14/2016 3:25:00 PM
I need president muhammad buhari phone number i need help from because they whay to perform surgery for me and i don't have such money
Ameh peter ojoniko | 7/6/2016 1:48:00 PM
Plz I need help to enter into polac .Plz help me first Lady
wale | 7/7/2016 12:14:00 AM
I plead from the depth of heart to pmb,he should please help us open oau immediately. We are a year behind schedule.
Antar abdumumini kam | 7/9/2016 1:42:00 PM
I thank for Allah (s w a) who creat everything in this world and he was the creator of everybody and than among of them he create our president of justice,believed,gentle man,sensible,and was always thank for Allah (s w a).
Kari Deenaale John | 7/11/2016 1:55:00 PM
His Excellency, Sir, pls I need a job. Or any appointment am a student of Covenant Polytechnic Aba. I am a native of Zakoh Luawii in Khana LGA, Rivers State. 07032301834.
abisoye victorie | 7/17/2016 8:10:00 PM
please I need money to start up business.
Joseph kasimerg | 7/18/2016 10:23:00 AM
Baba buhari pls we dey beg u say make u save nigeria from dis kind of crisis abeg do something before we do something as we dey here so we dey boil(imo)
Halilu Idris Kumurya | 7/18/2016 3:21:00 PM
Pls Pls Baba Buhari Kataimake Ni Da Kudin Sana'a Ko N2000
ibrahim mai zamani | 7/19/2016 11:12:00 AM
WONDERFULL, all those report we people a post NO any one we see the REPLY, why? It's becouse we dont have good leders in nigeria that's why, becouse off to now nigeria a no wise for themocraceya that what i belive by my side,
Yaya Alhassan | 7/22/2016 4:29:00 AM
May Almighty Allah continued to bless you And add more years H.E. You are our Hero.. My number +237 69009 7545
Adeola | 7/30/2016 8:18:00 AM
Hello sir or ma please who ever is reading this please help me tell Mr president to please call this number +8326809491. We need a change and if it's not coming soon something bad will really start to happen. We are tired of all this mess going on for years it is time for a really changed. We are not waiting any longer.
my name Osagie Abis | 8/4/2016 1:54:00 PM
my I voted for you but this is not what I voted for no food no light rich 19000 neria I have no money no job how can I take keel of my family pls sir this is not what I voted for I need your help sir
Victoria | 8/5/2016 10:12:00 PM
Buhari bcos of u I can't even pat my skul fees happily wats really going on with the dollar rate n cum to the northern part n see hw pple are dying of hunger n all u care abt his money money money pls don't let the tears of these poor masses fall on u n these will in cure Allah's wrath abeg oooo
Ruth | 8/7/2016 11:03:00 AM
Good morning sir/ma, I need help no one to help me that is why am using this medium to reach my president, am a single mother of four kids, am an NCE graduate, all am pleading for is how to get a job in any of the government schools.thnks I appreciate the president for the good work he is doing.07050676825
Bashir Ibrahim 0708508519 | 8/21/2016 11:25:00 AM
How can i get buhari Number
babale bala baki | 8/31/2016 9:07:00 PM
Pls we need help nigeria is dying I have not spend any kobo since last eight days
APOLLOS CHIMA AJUONUMA | 9/4/2016 9:14:00 AM
Sir, inview of the direct & indirect information's as disseminated by the local government areas, state government and federal government ministries of information's and communications concerning me and any of the President on seat. The incumbent President should kindly do these (1) Be paying me monthly allowance for information's over I shall be giving to any of the head of state is President Good luck Jonathan (2) Fund me cost of a new Elite car on road by money transfer. (3) Fund me of a new three bedroom ensuite already equipt bungalow with boys quarter in Abuja for my guest house by money transfer. if OK, The President should invite me for more details. kind Regards, Chimaapo inter coy ltd A.C.Ajuonuma Managing Director
MY NAME IS ONUNZE STEPHEN | 9/5/2016 11:29:00 PM
MY PRESIDENT AND THE ABLE LISTENERS,IT'S WELL UNDERSTOOD THAT CORRUPTION HAD BEEN BEFORE HE ASSUMED THE OFFICE;FOR MR PRESIDENT TO FIGHT THE CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA,HIM 2 MUST BE CORRUPT TO FIGHT THE CORRUPTION TO THE ANCHORED LEVEL OF IN NIGERIA.TO BE FRANK,I WAS A MEDICAL STUDENT OF ENUGU STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY 2013/2014 SESSION;I GOT THE ADMMISION NOT KNOWING THAT WE'RE GOING TO PAY A DEPARTMENTAL FEES #300,000 PLUS SCHOOL FEES #124,850 MAKING TOTAL OF #424,850. I LEFT THE DEPARTMENT FOR GOOD.MY PRESIDENT CAN U SEE THE MAGNITUDE OF CORRUPTION EVEN IN EDUCATIONAL LEVEL.NOW I WANT TO APPLY FOR NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY, PLEASE MY PRESIDENT,CAN YOU BE OF HELP TO MY LIFE. MY PHONE NUMBER IS 08037845849
my name is fatai bolanle | 9/27/2016 2:48:00 PM
pls I need help Allah will help those who help me pls I want to continue my education I need money pls help my parent is not educated they want me to go to school but no money to continue I wish I can see help God bless you my phone number is 08056088746
10/6/2016 | 10/4/2016 12:35:00 AM
My name is Mr j b what i want to said to nigerin that pls and pls don't be annoying everything will be OK don't insult President the problems is from former President inshall llahu everything will thanks ur sir yr Wise is common baba Carry go Mr do good if ur don't want him why do yr vote him no focus no strees GOD bless nigerian
NNAMDI CHIBUEZE OBIEFULE | 10/24/2016 4:22:00 PM
PLS SIR HELP US IN NIGERIA TO ACHIVE GRATE INPERT TO THE WORD I AM HELPING YOUR GOVERMANT TO STAND FOR GOOD IN NIGERIA SIR THE ALL MYTEY ALA WEL GIVE YOU SRANT IN LIVE GOD BLASE YOU
Fadil shuaib umar | 11/1/2016 5:44:00 PM
I need help me in my knowleged
Ibrahim | 11/17/2016 1:57:00 PM
may god protect our president muhammad buhar
Uthman lawal haremu | 11/18/2016 6:37:00 AM
Pls i need general buhari help i want to start secoundary school at tolu complex but i need #30 00 here is my phone number 08090878502 or 08033843270 or 08189865399 the first number is my number in waths app and the secound is my daddy and the 3rd number is belong to my mummy
Uthman lawal haremu | 11/18/2016 6:46:00 AM
Here is my user name in 2go just write haremu 151 and here is my phone number in wats app 0809087850229 tanks for reading my message
Uthman lawal haremu | 11/18/2016 6:48:00 AM
Ps i need it urgently be cause the term has be going and time goes on
SEMIU | 11/22/2016 9:06:00 AM
pls president muhamodu butahi am sick and tire this thing knw money 2 eat and send children 2 school. I went 2 school after graduate no job, I want 2 learn work and graduate with the hope that things we they better last 2 2years everything they okay since year August now we eat once a day. pls president help me and my family out. may almighty Allah be and help you through ur government.
Abdullahi Sanusi B | 2/16/2017 2:48:00 PM
Hmmm the first thing i will like to say is "I am happy that Mr. President is alive" May Almighty Allah guide, protect and give you health to deliver your promises. Sir, i am from Kaduna South Local Government of Kaduna State - Nigeria, i attended both my primary and secondary school in Kaduna i then proceeded to Informatics Academy Jigawa State where i obtained my International Advance Diploma in Network and Computer Security but the problem is i have to go abroad for my degree programme (1years) and truly i am from poor family my parent can not sponsor me to abroad, i want to become I.T Guru so as to help myself, my people, my state and my country into Information Technonology illeterate. with taht sir i am begging you to please sponsor me to complete my degree because this is an oppournity for me to get job under your administration. I am Abdullahi Sanusi Baba (Grandso to Late Alhaji Abubakar Balankalba of Amingo-Kaduna State) the house that you always visit become you become Nigeria President. May Allah (SWT) give to all positive ways to help me and Nigerians AMEEN. 08165353643, 08099020614
Rahila Taimako | 3/15/2017 6:39:00 PM
Good day Mr President I will like to first of all say iam happy you are back to the country in good health may God continue to grant you strength to carry on.please Mr President I have a complain to make and I know you will be of help to me.after the election in 2015 you promised Nigeria's especially the youth of the recruitment of ten thousand police officers of which you are still on it.because I know you are a man of your words I want to inform you that some people want to frustrates your effort and the Masses who don't know any body in the politics.my husband applied he was called for test and screening after which he was selected to resume training on 31/12/2016 he did because of a mistake of misplacement from the people who shortlisted he was asked to stop training after spending one month one at the college. They table their case at police service commission but when it get to force headquarters 3 out of 11 where dropped because they don't have top government official to stand for them.my husband was a banker he resigned in December 2016 because he was called for training and now they want to render him jobless.please mr President I need your assistant talk to the IG to call them back.my husband's full names are Taimako Moses Yilfoda.DIG E-department at force headquarters was the one that interview them.you will not fail me because your aim is to empower the youth not to render them jobless.thank you and God bless you long live mr President live federal republic of Nigeria. My phone number for further details 07066593532
ibrahim | 3/18/2017 11:23:00 PM
allah ya bawa baba lafiya
ibrahim | 3/19/2017 1:27:00 PM
may god help mr president for all what he is doing
JULIUS RTD MILITARY | 4/7/2017 4:12:00 PM
I want mr.president to provide jobs for the youth of Nigerians,e.g.if he can enduse some paramilitary jobs for the youths.09032273842.that is my mobile number
JULIUS RTD MILITARY | 4/7/2017 4:13:00 PM
I want mr.president to provide jobs for the youth of Nigerians,e.g.if he can enduse some paramilitary jobs for the youths.09032273842.that is my mobile number
ivon namdi | 4/8/2017 11:50:00 PM
it is no big deal... actually am not worry about this country current situation... but one thing is certain, in our own time we will make this country the best of all... it's you guys turn do as you so pleases(alabamusa)
samking | 4/9/2017 9:02:00 AM
i want d president to reduce d fuel rate to(ptrl=#50),(kero=#30),(diesl=#80)
khairat | 5/19/2017 5:59:00 PM
hmmmmm ataimaka mana dalibai musamman yaran talakawa daba suda kudin biyan wani shekara ko kuma shiga ga ilimi amma ba kudi 08131527349
Uthman lawal haremu | 6/8/2017 1:24:00 AM
As salaam alleikum warahmatullahi wabakaatuhu i really apreciate our president in this that his name is general muhammad buhari and i beg almight allah for him to give him wisdom to rule the country and efforts and sucess allahumma aameen this is my number 08186800425
Sumaila Akeche | 7/15/2017 8:30:00 PM
Gud Day Mr President Long Life To U And Ur Family, We Get Problem For Our Kogi State Help Us Out Abeg.
NASIRU MOHAMMED | 10/9/2017 7:02:00 PM
i am very happy an greatful to this present nigeria president alone..sir i am deeply interested on your governance policy,because with your effort things are getting better..the nigerias are now labouring for what to eat not relying on petroleum sector as they did before..
abimbola godwin | 10/22/2017 12:31:00 PM
good morning Mr president happy sunday
Dauda halimat | 11/8/2017 9:00:00 AM
i am 17years old.From kogi state,okehi L G A.we like and appreciate all of your effort president muhammadu buhari.pls i would love to meet with you sir.pls fulfill these dream of mine. thanks.
Dauda halimat | 11/8/2017 9:02:00 AM
this is my phone number sir 08139263139
ABUBAKAR | 5/24/2018 11:55:00 PM
Business