TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

DOES ILLUMINATI EXIST IN NIGERIA ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY?

By NBF News

This is the issue examined by ANTHONY ADA ABRAHAM in the light of accusations in the media that celebrities in Nigeria and all over the world belong to one form of illuminati (cult) or the other.

People have continued to lament the incidence leading to the widespread circulation of a CD around the world (Nigeria inclusive) about some entertainers named as members of some 'cult' or 'illuminati'.

Recently a report was all over the papers and social media of an alleged confirmation by area father Charly Boy, that he was a staunch member of Illuminati and a gay. The issue did not go down well with the Oputas' as he came out in rage to announce that he was not in any illuminati or a gay and have never thought of that.

'For the avoidance of any doubt, I want to assure Nigerians that I am NOT gay and I am NOT part of any organisation called the 'illuminati' in anyway shape or form.

I also categorically state that any reports of my alleged 'confession' to any newspaper is a figment of the imagination of my detractors, and a very insidious attempt to destroy my hard-earned reputation, and that of my Charly Boy brand, all in the mad rush of some newspapers  to increase their circulation through spurious and attention grabbing stories',that was Mr. Oputa in a statement to E-Train confirming that the content of the report was false.

Another issue making the round in the international media…is the naming of some artistes alleged to belong to some sort of organisation called illuminati.

Some call it 'Freemason' while some say it is the 'Wicked music industry'.

Similarly, some world leaders, the rich and famous musicians like the late Michael Jackson, have also been fingered as members of this 'Wicked Music Industry, while Jay Z is said to be the 'chairman' over there…

A critical look at the movie though feels somewhat convincing because of the trend of statements made by some of the mentioned artistes like Kanye West, the owner and founder of GOOD MUSIC where our own brother D'banj is signed onto. In a concert he stated that 'he sold his soul to the devil and he knows it's a crappy deal'.

Though many might consider it one of these lyrical rhymes but what really does he mean by selling his soul to the devil? Is it just one of those lines in the lyrics?

Jay Z also released a song titled 'Empire State Of Mind' were he said in one of the stanzas; 'Mommy took a bus trip, now she got her bust out.

Everybody ride her just like a bus route. Hail Mary to the city, you're a virgin.

And Jesus can't save you, life starts when the church ends'.

'Eight million stories out there, and they're naked Cities. It's a pity, half of y'all won't make it.

Me, I gotta plug, Special Ed 'I Got It Made'. If Jesus payin' LeBron, I'm paying Dwyane Wade'.

There has been a lot of criticism from religious bodies saying he dissed Jesus Christ in his song but when you critically look at the title, what do you think he was thinking?

Musicians have lots of ways of putting down rhymes and lyrics and this can be seen in their songs but is he really against the church?

Many have accused some of our entertainers of belonging to one organisation or the other called illuminati, while they continue to deny emphatically without mincing words.

The question many have continued to ask…does illuminati really exist in the Nigeria entertainment industry? For some, they believe it has been in existence since creation, while some others say it is the figment of people's imagination. What is your take?

Your Comment

emmanuel nweke | 12/9/2014 3:52:00 PM
Please I want to join the iluminati
chiboy nwa | 8/24/2015 12:30:00 AM
i like luminalty
J.A | 6/16/2016 4:59:00 PM
See, one thing you don't know is that on this earth we are,there is nothing hidden under this earth. What goes around comes or turns around.Jesus Christ our Lord and personal Savior who died and shed His blood for the remission of all our sins and iniquities/dirty, filthy,evil and wicked heart says by you fruits, we shall know you and where you belong is either God or Satan.
Evangelist Justus A. | 6/16/2016 7:34:00 PM
Have you ever seen someone putting his hands into a heavy flame of fire and survived ?Also have seen any body going to hold a very big viper and remained unbitten without death?Or anyone holding NEPA high tension without been shocked to death a word is enough for the wise oooooooooooooh.please plan well,put God first.Then ,work hard by faith in Christ. Fast and pray with a pure heart and cleaned hands,read the Bible always in order to boost up your faith in Christ Jesus,you also endure and suffer long in all aspect of life,good or bad take it like that and glorify Christ. At the end u will be a conqueror.Romans. 8:35----39
emi | 8/18/2016 12:34:00 AM
You are st*p*d
wisdom wayne jacob | 3/20/2015 10:16:00 AM
i like illuminati
isaiah baten | 11/28/2016 10:35:00 PM
i want to join
UYI | 4/14/2015 12:07:00 PM
HOW TO JOIN THE FAMOUS ILLUMINATI GROUP ON EARTH Are you a business man or an Upcoming artist, Politician, Actor or Actress or a dignified Pastor and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.You shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. Once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, illuminati make their members happy so i will want you all to also be a member of the illuminati if you are interested contact us today via this this number__08062123628 and 08073087156
jeje | 5/4/2015 10:04:00 AM
U Dogs with yo illuminate
janet | 5/20/2015 7:27:00 PM
diz illuminati of a tin iz rubb**h
DESTINY AKA WIZFAN | 6/28/2015 5:36:00 PM
No profits if u join bcse u will hv moni for sme tim and end al ur lif in fire so pls my celebrites reson dis tin hmmmm
DESIRE DARYL | 1/11/2016 9:06:00 PM
i wan join
degentle | 2/23/2016 10:07:00 PM
if you wish to join nobody is holding you... you are the one that decide to join go ahead nothing do you
Zaki jim john | 3/2/2016 7:39:00 PM
I want tn be a want of thuogh
RainZ | 3/17/2016 9:23:00 PM
weapon against an enemy is another enemy.....lucifer giveth but when u wnt the gift most he taketh..
bae | 4/11/2016 11:24:00 AM
Illuminati can never make u rich if u are poor,he can neva tak u if u aint talented.he gat no money he only wants tO make money out of u so if u gat nothing to giv him he gat nothing to giv u too
Evangelist Justus A. | 6/16/2016 6:18:00 PM
Illuminati can make u rich too but the riches are added with sorrows upon sorrows .My beloved and fellow Nigerians do u all know that Satan always gives with his left hand and collects it back with his right hand. Hence, the Bible says, what shall it profit a man if u gain the whole world and loose your soul to the kingdom of Satan hellfire where satanic people get their eternal life with an unquenchable fire.Don't allow the cares of this world lure and entice u to Hellfire.. Where is ur faith in Christ Jesus the savior , the author and the finisher of our faith.
Evangelist Justus A. | 6/16/2016 4:41:00 PM
The only person that has the power to give wealth is God the father ,God the son Jesus Christ and God the Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 28:1---68.The blessings and the warnings. God is the only supplier of needs in glory through our Lord Jesus .God even has prepared a table before us in the present of our enemies. He annoints our heads with oil and our cups over flow.Surely goodness and mercy shall follow us all the days of lives and we shall dwell in the house of Lord Jesus forever and ever Amen!!!!! and not devil's house.God for forbid. The earth is of the Lord Jesus and the fullness there in.Seek he the kingdom of God and His righteousness Jesus Christ first before all other things will be added unto you. Matthew 6:33.Then,the Lord is our Shepard we shall not want.He maketh us lie down in green pastures. Finally, the blessings of God he maketh rich and He added no sorrows ,Amen!!!!!!!!
HOD | 3/31/2016 8:52:00 PM
Beware! Beware!! Beware!!!
ado bala | 8/5/2016 12:34:00 PM
The Illuminati don't just take un talented people thy posses so they can only take you when you are rich an talented so my fellow brothers and sisters dont be f**led
expendable | 9/25/2016 1:35:00 AM
yes it is when we have some people saying that they God superstar
evangelist Jonah | 11/14/2016 3:16:00 PM
my fellow brethren in Christ,love not the world an everything in it,the world and it belonging is passing a way, but,made up in your mine whether rich or poor,powerful or weak,populous or not,healthy or sick,talented or dull,that Heaven is your hope,we are strangers in the world as we all no,Christ is coming very very soon,Illuminati woe to you f**lish repent and be save through Christ the savior of all mankind including illuminatis. pls join the saving train before it is too late for all illuminate.
pascal | 1/10/2017 11:35:00 AM
I like them bt I don't wt to join
og celebrate | 2/3/2017 11:43:00 PM
it's a matter of choice
lucky joseph | 5/16/2017 1:11:00 PM
Don't f**l urself all ye sons of God, lucifer is a deceiver, believe or not..the devil has no good plan for U
ibrahim | 10/13/2017 5:28:00 PM
place help me
Sampat | 10/31/2017 4:17:00 PM
What i do is inborn, Inherited and gifted from Nature. If Oyibo can make object disappear, a common native doctor makes Rain to fall and stop, strike people with Thunder, Then Invoking a piece of printed paper with human faces shouldn't be a doubt case or a problem to even we the Wizard and Witches of Wicca. The Founders of White and Black Magic. To those who believe it is given. To those who are brain washed by Christianity lies Poverty in their door steps everyday of their lives. Soon those who made it earlier will be longing for DECEMBER MONTH to reach, while the poor and Lazy will be Crying for the Year to draw back more and more. Stand up and change your life because no one else will do that for you. I still remain the Greatest of all Sorcerers in Africa, Ghana people i refer you to Motia kofia Nana, He is a like of me in Ghana. He was once a Student of MY Magic School. He is trying enough in Ghana. I am in Nigeria now contact me if only you want to be rich Here is my Facebook name ,Baba O Sampat Baba O Sampat
mr paul | 3/19/2018 9:44:00 PM
JOIN THE brotherhood OF ILLUMINATI CALL Dr mark 08160801908 OR INFO . joyicepaul22gmail.com ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN , POLITICAL , MUSICIAN , STUDENT , THE YOU WANT TO BE RICH , FAMOUS, POWERFUL IN LIFE, JOIN THE ILLUMINATI brotherhood CULT TODAY AND GET INSTANT RICH SUM OF . 1MILLION DOLLARS IN AWEEK , AND A FREE HOME ANYWHERE YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE IN THIS WORLD AND ALSO GET 10, 000 ,000 U . S DOLLARS MONTHLY AS A SALARY. . . BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI . 1. A CASH REWARD OF USD $ 500, 000 USD 2. A NEW SLEEK DREAM CAR VALUED AT $300 ,000 USD 3. A DREAM HOUSE BOUGHT IN THE COUNTRY OF YOUR OWN CHOICE 4. ONE MONTH HOLIDAY ( FULLY PAID) TO YOUR DREAM TOURIST DESTINATION. 5. ONE YEAR GOLF MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE A V . I . P 6. TREATMENT IN ALL AIRPORTS IN THE WORLD 7. A TOTAL LIFESTYLE CHANGE ACCESS TO BOHEMIAN GROVE 8. MONTHLY PAYMENT OF $1, 000 ,000 USD INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH. 9. ONE MONTH BOOKED APPOINTMENT WITH TOP 5 WORLD LEADERS AND TOP 5 CELEBRITIES IN THE WORLD . IF YOU ARE INTERESTED CALL THE AGENT NOW 08160801908 AND STAND BY THE 666 COMMAND OF ILLUMINATI . . . . . .
'Change' is only a word yet does mighty things in the hearts of men.
By: Ayami Dennis