TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

Senator Professor Ben AYADE: A Senator with a difference

By Elvis Iruh

The name of Senator Professor Ben AYADE, a senator representing the Northern senatorial district of the great state of Cross River is widely known in Nigeria for the significant contributions he has made to make life better for his people and the Nigerian populace.

Recently he approved the payment of West African Examination Council WAEC fees for 300 students at the public and private school level within his senatorial district, a pattern that has become his life style. Senator Professor Ben AYADE's scholarship scheme currently have students studying in Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Cameroun outside of those studying in Nigeria itself.

The concern of Senator Professor Ben AYADE has for education remains part of the people interest and love for him.

The political Editor of the Voice magazine based in the Netherlands wrote a small piece on him and it has attracted comments from members of the public particularly from the state, some of course negative but majority were positive of Senator Professor Ben AYADE after reading the piece on him. For people of his kinds, the Editor says he would continue to write about them as Nigeria needs quality leaders in the coming dispensation. Senator Professor Ben AYADE has pulled another crowd to his side and definitely a man to watch for the future.

As a disciple of the academic progress of our youths in Cross River state, Senator Professor Ben AYADE on this particular subject is top on the agenda of persons to be promoted in his quest to advance the course of youths forward in Nigeria.

It is in view of this that we appeal to other representatives of Cross River state to see it as a responsibility to help their people in any way they can to improve the quality of life of the citizenry.

Thank You Senator Professor Ben AYADE. You have brought joy and happiness to some families this period of the year. Remain focused and be committed we wish you a wonderful success ahead

By Dr. Matthew Okeyim

The Netherlands.

Your Comment

okonkwo Ernest. | 10/23/2014 6:19:00 PM
Prof Ben Ayade is man we Nigerians will be proud of to have as a president come one Day. He has touched the life's of so many cross riverians,even before he became a senator,a man who sees everyone equal and respect the young and old,A man who is down to earth,Who listens and accommodate,A man with positive thinking who stands for what is right,A father for all.Cross river state is blessed to have man. He built road and free transportation,given out scholarships,the first senator to be the best for four years,a professor who is intelligent.Infact Nigerians are blessed to have him has son
okonkwo Ernest | 10/23/2014 6:25:00 PM
Am not saying all these cos am a cross riverian or because he is from my state or local Government,am Okonkwo Ernest Ifeanyi from Anambra state born in calabar,CRS so I know and heard so much about what he has done for his people and I think we should give him credit and appreciate his good work.
daniel egbe igbang | 12/9/2014 12:16:00 AM
I want to say that he/ben ayade has actually done what no personality in cross river state has done in the history of politics.he deserve the office and we need to support him all the way to enable him governs our blessed cross river . I pray God to use him to affect greatly the entire cross riverian.
ETERIKANG MARTINS AKWAGIOBE | 1/21/2015 11:05:00 PM
Sen. Pro. Ben Ayade ''GOVERNOR AWAITING '' is a man of ''INTEGRITY'' integrity is the most valuable and respected quality in leadership. He has the ability to recognize problem before it becomes an emergency, he is a leader that knows the way, shows the way and goes the way. He does not allow his to ask before he provide. Pro. BENGIOUSHUYE you shall rain beyond imagenation.
ETERIKANG MARTINS AKWAGIOBE | 1/21/2015 11:08:00 PM
Sen. Pro. Ben Ayade ''GOVERNOR AWAITING '' is a man of ''INTEGRITY'' integrity is the most valuable and respected quality in leadership. He has the ability to recognize problem before it becomes an emergency, he is a leader that knows the way, shows the way and goes the way. He does not allow his people to ask before he provide. Pro. BENGIOUSHUYE you shall rain beyond imagenation.
Agi bernard | 4/14/2015 10:04:00 AM
though i dnt knw u nd av nt heared abt u bfr nw bt de gud words/comments abt shows dat u ar a man among men of cross river indeed as u continue ur gud nd selfless interest work may de gud lord continue to c ya true
ugbe michael A | 5/11/2015 2:27:00 PM
I lack what to say is as if all appreciative words are all been given. But nevertheless Sen Pro. Ben AYADE U worth this, u need it and it and it is giving to u. you are not only cal to serve but choose to served many are cal but few are chosen u worth de uper hand it belong to u it is yours take it hold it and use it God Bless u Pro. waitin to see u becomin a president one day.
OJOBE, OBASI_SAM OJAH | 6/4/2015 4:08:00 PM
Thank God for giving us a man in the person of Prof Ben Ayade. We in Cross River State are proud of his personality and his track records. We are trusting God to grant him wisdom to pilot the affairs of our great state to the glory of God and the benefit of the common man.
OJOBE, OBASI_SAM OJAH | 6/4/2015 4:08:00 PM
Thank God for giving us a man in the person of Prof Ben Ayade. We in Cross River State are proud of his personality and his track records. We are trusting God to grant him wisdom to pilot the affairs of our great state to the glory of God and the benefit of the common man.
ita Asuquo | 7/21/2015 6:22:00 AM
I luv our governor senator prof BEN- AYADa
ita Asuquo | 7/21/2015 7:12:00 AM
Am so spy that God as given us a man of wisdom and authority. A man that we need in2015 i pray that God shut give him de grace for him to continued his WK because the reward is in God's hand. God bless u Mr BEN-AYADE and YOUR FAMILY Aman.
Priest Wisdom Otoyo | 2/8/2016 3:39:00 PM
Professor Sanetor Ben Ayade is the younges sanetor that has focus on his poeple
joanna | 5/24/2016 5:01:00 PM
I also want to be a beneficiary
Preaching Jihad is worst than promoting crime.
By: Salah Uddin Shoaib C