THE OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU STORY

By NBF News

The Olumba Olumba Obu story

•Why he's god, by devotee

By TOPE ADEBOBOYE

Saturday , March 13 , 2010

•Olumba Olumba

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/living/index.htm

Many people may have been wondering why members of the brotherhood of the Cross and the Star, refer to the spiritual leader of the sect, Olumba Olumba Obu, as god almighty. Such people do not need to wonder any more, as Mr Parkson Edjeketa, a priest with the controversial religious group, has given reasons for that.

According to Edjeketa, who is based in The Netherlands, Olumba Obu is a great spiritual leader.

He also spoke on why members of the sect shun meat and beverages and why it's a sin for a man to kill any living thing, including mosquitoes and houseflies.

Why do you call your leader, Olumba Olumba Obu, god almighty when the man himself has said severally that he's not God?

We have come to a stage where we must be spiritually enlightened to know certain things about God. When we talk about God, we are talking about a mega-dynamic concept. It is not something I can force into you. There are true spiritual definitions that can actually enable one to know God. The fact that God can be humanised, can be a man is a kind of postulation and imagination of some deluded minds. God, as God, remains God and can never be man.

But we should understand by now that with God, everything is possible. If God reveals himself to you as God, it will be very difficult for you to even transmit the message to another person because that person does not know the form of God. Right from the beginning, nobody has seen God. That is what the Bible says: 'What eyes have not seen, what ears have not heard, what the minds have not perceived, that will I show to my children.' What is it that the eyes have not seen in this world? It is God. But this same God can transform himself into any form to reveal himself unto his children, even at this our age.

So, Leader O.O. Obu has done more than what even our Lord Jesus Christ did. What did our Lord Jesus Christ do in his first advent? For instance, he walked on top of water. That is a miraculous feat. He resurrected Lazarus after four days. But Leader Obu has done more than that; somebody died for seven days, he brought him back to life. Leader O.O. Obu stood on water the first day he went to baptize people. He stood on water to bless the water. The people who are opportune have been seeing him in the skies.

But Jesus, while on earth, kept talking about his father in heaven?

He was only trying to dramatize the same for us to follow. Remember he said 'I am the way, the truth and the life and no one comes to the father except by me.' When we talk about God, the concept is so heavy that we need to be spiritually mature to comprehend his talk, because most of all these things, he talked in parables and we need to decode them. When he said our father in heaven, it does not mean that God is not everywhere. If the father is only in heaven, then he is no longer omnipresent because he's everywhere. He's here with us. He's in the moon, the sun, down the ocean and everywhere. How can he now confine the father to be in heaven alone?

When the Hebrews said heaven is his throne, the earth is his footstool, the heaven means the head. If you go to the space, there is nowhere you will see any structure. God is a spirit.

People say your leader doesn't travel?

The leader is not a human being; he's a spirit. This interview we are doing is not enough because there is nothing I will say here that will convince the world that God has come in human form.

A lot of people will no doubt accuse you of committing blasphemy

If it's blasphemy, I cannot live for a second because I know what it is to blaspheme against God. King Nebuchadnezzar did it, and you know what God did to him. He put him inside the forest for seven years. When he regained his senses, he knew that God Almighty is one. You cannot rob him of his glory. King Herod did it. By merely saying, 'the voice you people are hearing is God's' he was struck down. If you are very conversant with the Bible, you know what happened to him. Or is it Pharaoh who died under the Red Sea? So, there is nobody who can say this man is God and that person will live. But right from the onset, Leader O. O. Obu had declared that he's the Sole Spiritual Head of the Universe. Sole Spiritual Head, not carnal. The world has confirmed that Leader O. O. Obu is the head of all principalities. He's the head of the secret societies. He's the head of juju. Who do you think is the head of principalities except God and Christ?

If he's truly God, why is he not convincing people, so that we can all accept him?

Everything has its time. That time will come when he reveals himself to the whole world. But now, he's just coming one by one.

When will that be?

Nobody knows the time except he himself. If I tell you that in 2010 or 2011 the father will reveal himself to the whole world, I am a liar. But all I know is that he's here and he's doing his work gradually by transforming human beings unto himself.

You also don't believe that Christ will appear in heaven?

Those expecting Christ to come from heaven will be disappointed because he will not come in that form.

But that's what the Bible says

I have told you that the Bible is coded. You need to be spiritually minded to decode those messages. When our Lord Jesus Christ said you have to eat my flesh and drink my blood, that whoever does not eat his flesh and drink his blood cannot live, the Jews were confused. They wondered how this man said we should drink his blood and eat his flesh. They had to run away. They dispersed, saying this man was really a demon. But do you think that Christ is talking about these natural blood and flesh? He was talking about the word of God. And you know that without parables, he will not speak because as at that time they were not spiritually mature. He was just teaching them according to the time, according to the circumstances, according to their own capability of reasoning.

That is why he defines everything. He said when the time comes; the spirit of truth will come and lead you to the accurate knowledge of God. If he had told them that they should not drink, he would have contradicted himself because he turned water to wine for them to drink during the wedding feast. If he goes back to say don't drink, people will say, 'you were the one that turned water to wine.'

When Paul told Timothy, because Timothy was complaining of stomach ache every day, he said: 'Okay, Timothy between me and you take more wine everyday for the sake of your stomach.' Has the world not capitalised on just that statement to drink? They will tell you that Timothy, in his days, took more wine. He drank. People will even tell you that Jesus turned water to wine.

Do your members take alcohol?

The father has taught us not to take anything corked, anything fermented. Whether soft or hard, we don't take it. We don't take anything at all, whether alcoholic or non-alcoholic. All we take is water.

Not even cola drinks?

Brotherhood is not a church. It is the kingdom of God, which we pray for. In the Lord's Prayer, we pray, 'God, let thy kingdom come.' That is why Christians cannot comprehend the Brotherhood because what we are doing must be different from what others are doing. You must distance yourself from what the world is practising. So we don't take anything except water. Members of Brotherhood are vegetarians. We don't take meat; anything that crawls, that swims or flies, we don't take it. Yet the world accuses us as Dracula; that we suck blood.

When has it become a sin to eat meat?

When God created the world, he sanctioned everything and said everything he created was good. Even mosquitoes are good; millipedes are good; everything is good. In the Garden of Eden, Adam did not eat all these things we are eating today, that was why he was able to live for 930 years. Look at the way people are dying, like chicken today. It's as a result of what they eat. Whoever kills must be killed. It is unfortunate that we now interpret that word 'kill' to be restricted to human beings. It covers God's creation because He said Thou shall not kill, including mosquitoes.

The mosquito has a peculiar assignment from God. Have you taken time to ask why God created the mosquito? Do you think God was a f**l to have created the mosquito? If not for the mosquito, the Whites who came to invade us must have succeeded in capturing us, like they did in South Africa. It was the mosquitoes that chased them away. Even the housefly is good. You shouldn't kill it. The moment you see the house fly, it's telling you that something is bad, that something is rotten somewhere. It's giving you a signal to keep your environment clean. All these things have duties. So in Brotherhood, we don't kill anything, yet the world says we are a secret society. We don't suck blood. The world doesn't even know those who suck blood. It is those in the medical circle that suck blood. They even have blood bank. They even have blood tonic, which people drink. Yet, we don't drink any of these things and they call us names.

Is it true that your members don't take drugs?

No we don't. In Brotherhood, we don't take any drugs, not a single tablet. I came to Brotherhood in 1985. Since that time till now I've never taken any drugs, not even when I was in Europe. Even when I get sick, I allow the father to do his work. That is faith. You said you have faith in Christ but you must take drugs when you are sick; so what kind of faith is that? Faith in drugs? Faith in what you see? So that is why everybody is against Brotherhood. The medical doctors will even organize a campaign that they should tell the world that Brotherhood is a secret society. The prost*t*te will not even want to hear the teachings of Brotherhood. The father says, if you cannot control your sexual urge, marry one wife. But if you can control yourself, stay without marriage.

Like I am now, I am not married and I don't intend to get married at all. I don't intend to have children. It is not my calling. I don't envy people with wives or families because it is not my business. And I am not condemning them because those people are doing what God ordained for them. Everybody cannot get married and everybody cannot stay without getting married. Jesus was single. John the Baptist was single. Paul was single. In Brotherhood, divorce is not an option. Whether you discover that your wife is a witch or a thief, you cannot divorce her. The only thing that can separate you is death. Even if the woman goes to fornicate, we are told to love and forgive, love will cover the iniquity. Christ said we should forgive 70 times seven times in a day. Can one woman commit adultery 490 times in a day? That is the cardinal point in the teachings of Leader O. O. Obu. Love. That is why he doesn't get angry even at the abuse and the insults people hurl at him every day.

What do you do when you have sexual urge?

No. I can't lower my spiritual identity because of that.

Aren't you tempted at all?

You may be tempted. But the Holy Spirit in you will…

But do you sometimes have sexual urge?

I cannot even remember when last I had the urge because that is not my priority any more. So the urge is no longer there because that is the major cause of our problem today. Today, you see the churches packed full with members but the Holy Spirit is not there, because of fornication. So if you know these things will hinder the work of God, why deceiving yourself? Am I a small boy? But can you deceive God? No. You will end up deceiving yourself. Fornication is what has ruined the work of God and we have to stay clear of it if this work has to go on because the field is now wide.

Your Comment

BRIGHT BASSEY | 6/16/2011 8:54:00 AM
am 4rm iju bethel lagos.. Leader olumba obu is God weda dey accept or not
antoine kueviakoé | 7/4/2012 12:52:00 PM
how can i believe that oo obu is better than the Christ?
Donald b. mark | 10/21/2013 5:35:00 PM
I realy don't get this! Why are ppl against this o.o.o? They say he is dead but the man can evn here u when u speak regardles of ur destination and appears 2ppl al ova d wrld at dsame time. Can the dead be seen when called upon? O.o.o has done nothing better than urging ppl 2b holy in all ways. He teaches absolute truth abt the bible any oda church pastor in the world has been unable to do. He mentions the name of Jesus christ evry now and then, yet nothing happens 2im while it is written dat at d mention of that Jesus name,evry oda name must bow and confess that jesus is Lord. Can the devil, in the name of deceiving ppl, pretend to b so holy by perfectly telling ppl abt christ and to live like him? Olumba raised the dead aftr 7days of his burial. He walked on water while he was abt to baptize his members, he baptizes in the name of the father,the son and the holyghost. He made a river blocked with sand to flow again with just a word. He appeard to a woman after she prayed in the bush that he should protect her from terro 4she is alone. He has done so much 2count, what else do u ppl nid? Av u seen him drink blood? A man who has lived a holy life since he was born is a devil? Didn't the bible says an evil tree beareth it's kind of fruit nd so the good tree? I have no testimony against this man. If u doubt that he is God, then watch out! He wil manifest himself 2u all so u will believe.
Mandy | 5/7/2017 12:16:00 PM
So this your so called god went blind and he could not restore his own sight. You're suffering from delusion.
John Garvin | 6/22/2017 8:03:00 PM
Which day did he get blind,stories everywhere.What I will say is that.Even when our lord jesus was here on earth,people never believed he was d son of God.So am not surprised.So wat I will say is that you are the blind ones.As the saying goes "Salvation is Personal".
Id | 11/5/2013 8:33:00 PM
Jesus died and ressureted on d 3rd day, wen will dis god resurate?
Mrlesliehenry | 4/26/2014 12:11:00 AM
Olumba is god it's so
juliet | 5/23/2014 11:03:00 PM
Thank you very much. The words above, show a real believer of the Holy Father Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, the sole spiritual Head of the world we are living. Many people on earth's topic are based on Sex as if that is the life of a man or women even thos above 60. The world have faild to remeber that couples don't marry only because of sex. At a certain period, they have to give their lives to their creator, full submission for the our might come at any time. But i love Father so much that he is always with his children. When Father calls you his, married couples becomes one fless and see themselves as brother, they will no longer feel anything but Almighty Himself only. Let thanks, praises, honour and glory be given to Abba Father, a leader, teacher and the head of all spirit and his Christ the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, now and evdery time.
Kufre | 8/3/2014 10:42:00 AM
Choose for urself who u want to worship. As for me and my family we will save the living God. OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU
Queensley | 10/2/2014 6:55:00 PM
I have tested this God and I trust him with my life, OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU IS GOD AND NOTHING CHANGES THAT, I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY IN MY FATHER'S KINGDOM
UBA .E. | 10/14/2014 10:22:00 AM
For you to say man is not God or man cannot be God read "john 10:24-36: or read verse 34 only.
Also read psalm 82:6-7
UBA .E. | 10/14/2014 10:31:00 AM
For you to say man is not God or man cannot be God read "john 10:24-36: or read verse 34 only.
UBA .E. | 10/14/2014 10:31:00 AM
Bro Salem and Claire | 12/14/2014 5:31:00 PM
1Timothy C3 vs 16
johnpaul | 1/12/2015 12:25:00 AM
no
SARAH | 1/12/2015 9:36:00 AM
EVEN THE WORSHIPERS DONT EVEN KNOW WHOM THEY ARE WORSHIPING,THE SOUL CALLD O.O OBU CLAIM HE IS NOT GOD,BUT THE MEMBERS ARE MISTAKING HIM 2 BE THEIR god.i.e THEY ARE WORSHIPING HUMAN INSTEAD OF THE SUPREME GOD.THEY ARE CONFUSED.
Comfort | 4/18/2017 6:28:00 PM
You are right.they are really confused
Tega | 1/28/2015 7:59:00 PM
This ooo ppl re confused ppl hav u ever read in d bible where GOD calles himself olumba olumba obu? and the bible also says that "he is not a man" so the earlier you see the truth the better for you
king david | 3/1/2015 11:56:00 AM
u're all f**ls,keep on decieving ur selves,tym shal cum wen u will regrate ur actions,jesus christ is lord,olumba wil die sum day,by den i wil c ur reactions
nancy | 3/22/2015 3:00:00 PM
Jesus Christ of Nazareth is d only son of God, D Almight Jehova God in Heaven, evry oda gods re imitation dat can never last forever, dont b decieved, and all power bow before him.( Jehova Almighty God.)
charity | 1/11/2017 6:59:00 PM
when our lord jesus christ was on earth do u knw him?
perculiar joyce | 10/23/2017 12:01:00 PM
our lord Jesus Christ in his first advent wa s never accepted as the son of God or as the Christ not until he was crucified, but take or leave it on this second advent he has not come to die anymore but to reign in glory
Bernice | 3/31/2015 12:12:00 PM
Olumba is dead and he was baried secretly
Johnpaul | 4/26/2015 1:46:00 PM
4 how long wud u be decieved?..if u fellowers of o.o.o shud die witout the real king or kings and lord of lords..JESUSCHRIST..u are damnd! u are finished!!...run for your dear soul..find d real salvation...
Star girl | 4/26/2015 2:42:00 PM
No one shud blasphem God cos u will give account of it someday. God is not mocked pls do not be decievd. Dis word is directed t all d o.o obu worshippers
Etim | 5/1/2015 1:25:00 AM
OOO OBU is working under Luciferian government so stop decieving yourself... Jesus Christ as the power over all the principalities and powers...by mention of Jesus name every power bow.
dennis | 5/5/2015 11:36:00 PM
if he is god let him apper to me this nite and i will worship him
BENJAMIN | 6/8/2015 6:07:00 PM
My brothers & sister, i was olumba member because my rate mother was olumba member but, i one day read my bible which tells me that, there is only one God, one Jesus. hr also tell me when Jesus
saviour Effiong | 7/25/2015 11:55:00 PM
Brothers nd sisters remember God say thou shall nt judge, for he as all the account of every thing good or bad but repent from sin.
JOHN WILLIAM | 10/23/2015 3:52:00 PM
OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU IS GOD, PLS DONT GET CONFUSE ABOUT DAT, HE IS NOT DEAD AND WILL NEVER DIE. I WILL ALSO FOLLOW MY FATHER.
joy | 10/29/2015 1:58:00 PM
he might have done all sort of miracle but he is no God
tiwatope | 11/8/2015 4:43:00 PM
According to my Bible, der is only 1 God, dis God is d creator of Heaven nd d Earth... He created all humans in his image,therefore, he created Olumba Olumba
Idongesit | 4/18/2017 6:32:00 PM
Yes oo tell them if they will listen
Ann | 11/10/2015 8:36:00 PM
My Bible tells me that when Jesus comes again, the whole world will hear about it at once and it also says that Many will come and say they are the Christ and perform miracles but they are not from him. I believe in Jesus Christ the Nazarene, my savior and Redeemer. How can I not eat meat, fish or take beverages when even God Almighty say the Beasts of the field and fowls of the air are to be eaten. I don't care what you believe or know but by God's grace, the whole World shall behold Jesus when he comes again at the sound of the Trumpet.
The grace of God | 11/12/2015 4:30:00 PM
Jesus Christ is d way d truth and d life no one cometh 2 d father expt tru him
uduak | 11/14/2015 12:17:00 AM
do u for once seat back to think y olumba is being praised and worship as god? no man can take the glory of god. if olumba is not god, he would have died long ago.so the fact that he is still living confirms that he is god. if u want to kW this, search ur bible from Genesis to Revelation and u will see that all those who claimed to b god or bear the name of god or being worship as god or act like god were destroyed by the true god(Jehovah). also note that there is no man, angel, demon , even Satan nor spirit that has the ability to put power in his name so that anyone that calls b save just for free. even Satan's name cannot save if u do not kill for him or obeys his instructions. it is only the name of god and Jesus that can do this. but olumba has also put power in his name such that when u call o.o.o u are save just for free, so this confirms that olumba olumba obu is God.
mew | 8/14/2016 7:04:00 PM
but he is dead now......brace up for third olumba............ court case Jan 2017 when men shall decide for god.....haaaaaaa
uduak | 11/14/2015 12:18:00 AM
do u for once seat back to think y olumba is being praised and worship as god? no man can take the glory of god. if olumba is not god, he would have died long ago.so the fact that he is still living confirms that he is god. if u want to kW this, search ur bible from Genesis to Revelation and u will see that all those who claimed to b god or bear the name of god or being worship as god or act like god were destroyed by the true god(Jehovah). also note that there is no man, angel, demon , even Satan nor spirit that has the ability to put power in his name so that anyone that calls b save just for free. even Satan's name cannot save if u do not kill for him or obeys his instructions. it is only the name of god and Jesus that can do this. but olumba has also put power in his name such that when u call o.o.o u are save just for free, so this confirms that olumba olumba obu is God.
mew | 10/22/2017 8:23:00 PM
so where is he now cos the son Rowland has been standing in for him since early 2001....or there about....
Rosemary Obu | 11/17/2015 1:31:00 PM
I believe in my God which is O.O.O THE sole spiritual head of the universe. If you still have doubt about my God read Isaiah 63:1-6 and fine out if he is real. Peace in the name of our Lord Jesus christ. Amen.
itoro | 11/21/2015 1:44:00 PM
It s written the terbanacle if God is with men and he shall dwell among them n be with them n he God shall be their God and them His people. It is also written that When He comes He shall come with a new name.
itoro | 11/21/2015 1:53:00 PM
What are the qualities of God if not Love, Peace, humility, forgiveness and so on. Had this man Olumba Obu you people call all sorts of name not these qualities even more. Those who know him know his worth n God remember does not reveal Himself to all. Even our Lord Jesus Christmas wen he came in the first advent was called all sorts of name, how many believed him, only few. The world calls on Him now cos he died on the cross. But I tell you all saying Obu is dead, he did not come to die, but shall live cos he the Holy spirit in flesh. To the one who says he s luciferian preaching. Don't blasphem God. If you don't know what to say please don't say at all. Go to 34 Ambo and hear Him preach or tune to star cross in your strong decoder. And see for yourself please.
itoro | 11/21/2015 2:15:00 PM
Who did Him Christ say he shall send when he is gone to His father. Is it not the comforter. And when he the comforter comes who I shall send in my name he shall lead you into the accurate knowledge of truth.That Olumba u said news to Jesus Christ has healed so many even as infant as water used in batting him cleansed a leper, blind woman who carried him gained her sight. The Goddess of India has bowed to Him. He made a statement and the Nigeria biafra war stopped. He said one day a black man shall rule America He also said soon the arpethied in South Africa shall end it was not too long it ended. In Ireland snakes were disturbing them, he sent members to Ireland and that was the end of Snakes there. He does not go out but he has been seen in do many places. In Mecca, in the moon, in the sun and even in the abyss. What a mighty and powerful being. At the b mention of O.O.O. Witches bow, lucifer surrenders, occultic Kingdom scatters n so on. Call Him whatever you want to call Him, it does not stop the work of God n does not stop Him from being who He is. The one that said He was buried in Biakpan, you were the one who dug his grave and equally made his casket n equally conducted the funeral rites. May the Holy Father in His Infinite Mercy forgive you for you don't know what u say.
winners | 12/29/2015 5:12:00 PM
dead with u and ur gods olumba abi wetyn u dey called am, hell fire is real, well God Almighty will 4give u
i am a Chosen! | 12/31/2015 12:40:00 AM
pls bretherns b wise... God does nt share his Glory wit any1... Diz una leader O.O.O is a typical mortal man, dat z already dead... Think twice
George ovat BCS international | 1/3/2016 12:03:00 PM
but u knw humans are d same for ever f**lish wen d prophcy of d jesue was to come go and confarm every body waited for him frm d sky as wht as a war lord dat would cum with his army den jesus came son of capinta imagine at last wht happened we kill with all d Good he to do nw u goat are still waitting for jesus to come frm d same sky oya make do like but go kill am na God his been so loving and kind if u like dy look up dy wait oo me am in d kingdom wich daniel prophcide abt
kindom pyabari | 1/14/2016 8:14:00 PM
papa ooobu forgive dem they do not know what they say
mew | 10/22/2017 8:27:00 PM
Which one....he is still sleeping or resting....ooooo..papa wey no even fit settle him son and him daughter for fight....or him no hear say him church na two now.....
kingdom pyabari | 1/14/2016 8:21:00 PM
papa ooobu I trust u no matter what they say u will still show them mercy that is what show that u re truly GOD
John | 2/14/2016 1:28:00 PM
It shall not be well with anyone that refers to devilish Obu as Almighty GOD in heaven. God punish Satan and his agents. Their mind is blocked
Ujor Johnson | 2/29/2016 3:44:00 PM
I am happy that d kindum of God is now on earth by ooo, that no man, no power can stop olumba nt to get back the relactionship b2 God an man. Let all worship olumba 4 is God.
dr coxa | 3/29/2016 2:12:00 AM
gimme gun if I will not scatter ur god head..why u people so f**lish..calling ur fellow man god. o.o.o appear tonight and I will kill u with my bear hands and heaven will forgive me..ama Jesus freak..
Wellingthon | 5/5/2016 3:54:00 PM
for all I know, Olumba is An Occultic church
mew | 5/14/2016 5:47:00 PM
Rowland please tell your followers the truth....don't follow your father's footstep. While your are still alive please accept Christ and leads your followers to do same. He is merciful to forgive and accept all of you. we do this out of love for you all. Your father died in his sin and you have the chance to turn things around. You can do..... God bless you.
bro. elijag | 5/20/2016 3:28:00 PM
brethren dont ague he is the true God my God is Olumba no body battles with him
Ritzy Bentley | 5/31/2016 9:34:00 AM
I laugh when people call my Father 'devilish'. I bet if I called your pastor a 'sinner' or 'agent of Satan' I would be charged to court. Mere looking at this whole thing, you can see that BCS members practice the word of God but others sit and criticise Olumba which we have never fought or abused anyone in course of doing that. Rather, we chastise with LOVE and patience. Of course nobody said God's kingdom will manifest so easy without a price...we are already being persecuted by churches. Now lemme ask a simple question, did Christ teach you to curse, condemn or even hate others? No! Even if u feel like correcting someone going astray, it is not done in a harsh way. I hereby implore you all against Leader Olumba to go back to your Bibles, read it very well after asking the Holy spirit to guide you. Only this shows that the Holy Spirit is in Brotherhood. I am proud to be a member of BCS. #TYF!
master | 7/29/2016 2:22:00 AM
Oh God forgiv them for they dnt knw wat they are doing,pls mind urself"o.o.obu he`s nt God rather he`s jst mortal.
mew | 8/20/2016 5:42:00 PM
Grandson of ooobu to become holy spirit.....what a shame....and later returned Christ......hmmmm and then god......
bro michael | 9/15/2016 2:41:00 PM
ooo obu is the sole spiritual head of the Universe he has come to save is children
kelz | 9/23/2016 11:05:00 PM
I won't waste my time on this ooo followers. they've all been brainwashed. may God in heaven have mercy on them.
Juliet chizzy | 9/27/2016 12:26:00 PM
OLUMBA is the new name of GOD on earth
Charles | 10/11/2016 3:23:00 PM
God Will Forgive All That Call Ooo God He Is Just A Deceiver
Oyes | 10/24/2016 3:42:00 AM
Olumba Olumba Obu is not God but rather a mortal man whom his follower tried to make a God due to their ignorant and shortsightedness.He never raised the death"the story was propaganda"and a plan covert story, He never walk on water, the claim was just a lie. The man was born in 1925 and died in 2003 after been blind for a while.The son,Roland should know tthat the world has evolved pass this illusions and brain washing.if he is not careful he may die deaf and blind too.Because one has study occult mystery dosent makeone a God
Oyes | 10/24/2016 3:58:00 AM
Sorry ,he was born 1918 that was a typhographical error and died 2003 but secreetly burried. The member podtulated that the world will end in 2000's but they were proved wrong by God almighty. The aftermath of 1940s worldwar produced some crazy ideas and Olumba Olumba is one of them.
Abiola | 11/12/2016 2:33:00 PM
All dos condemning wat dey don't even av any experience about,who only base their belief on hear says and hypocrisy, pls serve God u know in sincerity, ur condemning comments shows DAT Father olumba olumba obu's followers are more biblical and purer in heart Dan u,no man can convince another to believe God, it is d holy spirit DAT teaches d truth,so if u av nt received d holy spirit, I'm sure ur comments wud b more fanatical,pray to God to show u d truth
CHARITY | 1/11/2017 7:55:00 PM
pls stop all this gossip! gossip!! gossip!!!.and go an rest; gossiper; olumba dis,, olumba dat,,olumba here;olumba there, dat was what the called our lord jesus christ, the called him all sort of names,the called him a demon!! a mad man!! but now th
lidza | 6/15/2017 12:13:00 AM
You people you need serious deliverance that guy you call God is just a possessed man
Palmer | 1/26/2017 4:55:00 PM
I have heard you all,but b4 you say evil word again someone you have 2 carryout your investigation b4 conclusion,go 2 the bible yourself and make some research and you will come 2 the truth that leader olumba olumba obu his the spirit of truth,and the promised comforter that was 2 come
lidza | 6/15/2017 12:15:00 AM
Don't read the bible upside down
SYLVANUS | 2/2/2017 4:23:00 PM
IT HAS BEEN LONG I SOR OLUMBA'S LIVE SIMOMS ON TV IF AT ALL HI IS STILL ALIVE WHEL THAT IS NOT THE CASE THE QUESTION IS THIS CAN GOD GROW OLD AND RINCULED ON HIS BODY OR FACE? BECAUSE I BILIVE GOD IS IMMORTAL.
D MAN | 3/15/2017 2:48:00 PM
ANYBODY CALLING THAT O.O.O MAN GOD NEED TO BE EXAMINE. PLS MEMBERS OF O.O WHERE IS JESUS IF U AV ALREADY HAV UR GOD LIVIN WT U THERE. SHAME ON ALL U BLIND FOLLOWERS CALL MR O GOD
Dongolla | 3/19/2017 4:50:00 PM
Leader Olumba Olumba is God. What is your problem about that. Is God not a Man. If I may ask is God an animal? Stop saying what you don't even know. Pray if you want even fast and see if He won't revealed Himself unto you. Peace be with you.
Saviour(Majidun bethel Lagos) | 3/26/2017 8:59:00 PM
NOTE THE FOLLOWING: (1) A tree is known by its fruit. So do not expect the Father to say it rather, you should see it & know him by His works (2) Its written in Genesis 'let us make man in our image' pls what does this connote about the supreme deity and also, kindly ask yourself WHO MADE THIS STATEMENT? (3) In st John, Our lord Jesus christ said 'I and my father are one'. In Revelation, He was named Emmanuel meaning God with us. This further reveals that this is not the first time God has visited the earth in the likeness of man. The only misunderstanding I perceive here is that of nomenclature ie God, Jesus Christ and LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU. God is the name given by believers to describe a supreme deity but is that the real name of the deity?. The christians believes that our lord Jesus christ will come back bearing same name and that He will come down from the sky. This wasn't the case when He came through Mary. The word of God has made it clear that neighbor shall not teach his neighbor to know God for all shall come to know Him at the appointed time The new name of the supreme deity is LEADER OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU Peace of the Father
Bro utenwojo | 6/6/2017 11:45:00 PM
I believe in o o o that is new name God
rite | 3/29/2017 8:13:00 PM
wen Jesus Christ was on earth how many believed he was d son of God.....was Jesus not born like every one of us by a woman? was he not flesh Nd blood? did he not grow from a baby to a man like every one of us? did he not die Nd buried ? to all does saying dat God cannot be man it means u don't even believe dat Jesus is d son of God because he was a man
endurance | 4/22/2017 11:32:00 AM
pls u guys are making me more confuse; what is the conclusion to your arqument
endurance | 4/22/2017 11:34:00 AM
pls u guys are making me more confuse; what is the conclusion to your arqument
Sarah | 4/23/2017 2:20:00 PM
the conclusion is O.O.O is immortal.Thank u father
Aghogho Agbamu | 5/2/2017 2:25:00 PM
I never thought that one day I'd bear witness to this kind of tomf**lery. God is in Calabar, in the flesh?! As Olumba. Who would have thought such a scam would've been this successful. Go to Google. There are over 20 humans claiming to be God. Olumba and Guru Maharaj Ji are just 2 of the countless examples. Clowns. This is why politicians find us really easy to deceive and set us back decades in development. High st*p*dity levels!
chika | 5/9/2017 4:14:00 PM
See how d 😈 has blindfolded d minds of people believing dat an ordinary man whc his date of birth is in one village hospital is God.. Chai...well I can't stop u from serving who ever or Wat ever u want to serve or worship but remember dat if u do not believe ND accept Jesus Christ as ur lord ND personal Savior, hmmmm u are deceiving ur self.....remember Christ ALONE d hope of glory.. If u truly want to be saved, please ask God for forgiveness...i mean God like d true God poor not dat ur ooo man.. Sa this words.. ' Lord Jesus, come into my life. I accept u as my only lord ND saviour.. With my heart I believe dat u died for me ND with my mouth I confess dat u ressurected for me.. Plz forgive me as I accept u today.. Tank u for saving me.. Amen.. .plx all d olumbamites dat said that prayer, plz look for any bible believing church and attend... God bless u
chris | 5/15/2017 11:57:00 PM
1 timothy chapter 4 : 1and 2. The spirit says clearly that some people will abandon the faith an later times ; they will obey lying spirits and follow the teachings of demons. 2 such teachings are spread by deceitful liars whose consciences are dead, as if burnt wit hot iron. 3 such people teach that it is wrong to marry and to eat certain foods. but God created those foods to be eaten, after a prayer of thanks, by those who are believers and have come to know the truth
Terrence: | 5/18/2017 9:43:00 PM
Am not suprise..... If CHRIST was a black man..... CHRISTIANITY would have been a dead religion. The BIBLE would have been a lost book. CHRIST was never aggressive or a radical the way the new generation churches are. In Brotherhood we don't make noise, we don't publish our miracles, we don't beg for members yet we are still growing stronger. Ok I challange all the pastors to hold crusade on OLUMBA issue... Take it to ur church authority and see their reply. Guru maragi did not last long he was arrested and disgrace but OLUMBA case is totally diffrent. No Goverment home and abroad has challange the teachings and doctrines of OLUMBA. ONLY OLUMBA can boldly tell his members their wrong doings and ask them to change for good to enter the kindom of GOD without thinking of loosing them to another church. If GOD and the TRUTH be for us who can be against us?
Goje | 6/10/2017 8:17:00 PM
My brothers and sisters do not be Deceived o o obu is not who you think he is
Agburukaforjesus | 7/17/2017 1:12:00 PM
If people are not fornicating but u alway burn spiritual candle for ur members to snatche other,s people husband or u moud an image which stands as the husband and wife and u said the day the candle will melt away the marriage will colapse. Is nt u people dat will wed a married man with ur female members and u said u people are spiritual, see i am nt seyin what i don,t know or see. Before i don,t condemen any religion but i ve seen and witness dat is y i know dat u people re nt real and ur women who is married will leave their husy andgoing out with other women.s husy to the extant dat the man will nolonger remmeber the wife and kids all in the name of ur spiritual burning of candle. Remmeber dat one day every1 will give account of his or her stewardshp.
dominion | 9/13/2017 1:42:00 PM
Pls members of brotherhood hw do u guys pray do u start by calling d name of jesus nd end with it
luyanda | 9/20/2017 12:11:00 AM
This OOO is 666.
Imoh | 10/4/2017 12:13:00 AM
Revelation 19v5 His coming with a new name
Imoh | 10/4/2017 12:19:00 AM
Revelation 19v12 His coming with a new name
Godswill ituen uduak mfon | 11/1/2017 6:41:00 AM
Jesus feed 5,000 people with fishes yet you people don't eat fish.I can't criticized here.but remember GOD ALMIGHTY doesn't share his glory with any body.if thou believe in thy thine heart that Jesus is lord and believe he rose from the dead.thou shall be saved.so know where you stand before it is too late.God bless u
Michael Edubio | 7/16/2018 10:05:00 AM
This So Called Olumba Olumba. Members And Even Their Master Are Dangerously Blind In Nature, And Spiritually, Is Only The Blood Of Jesus Christ, That Hold Up The Hand Of Jehovah From Distroying U People Nw. But The Day Is Coming Soon. You Better Repent And Give Ur Life To Jesus Christ.
abas boy | 9/8/2018 8:30:00 AM
leave dis ooo. woshipers dey dont know wat de are doing, it is wen de will die dey will now know dat ooobu is not God, he claim 2be god's he is controling ur lives, ok jusr because he teaches upeole hw u love make peace, he is not God the only true God is the one 1and my family are saving the Almighty God who send his son to die for his and his name is Jesus Christ the son of God, shame to OOObu, bloody secrete society which the follower don't know
Truth is nt dpendant on concensus opinion. Dia is wisdom in Azazi speech
By: Simy Hot