TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

Yoruba People Are Wicked And Ingrates, I Will Never Have Anything To Do With Them In This World—Ngige

By Mazi Odera

Any moment from now, Dr. Chris Ngige will re-join PDP. He has been making clandestine moves, reaching the Presidency to handover the structures of the party [APC] in Anambra State to him and assured them that he will deliver President Goodluck Jonathan thereafter.

Ngige who revealed his being tired with the APC, said that APC controlled by the Muslims and Yoruba people has no place for Ndi Igbo.

Ngige is regretting supporting the APC against his people during the deportation saga. According to him, he supported the deportation of Ndi Igbo to Anambra State and even went on air to call those deported 'mad people' to save the image of the APC and regrets that, the act, according to him, cost him the governorship of Anambra State.

Ngige said that what pained him most was that any act he engaged in to reclaim his image among his people was not supported by the APC, once it is something that will be of benefit to the people of Anambra. 'Look at my stand on Second Niger bridge, where I disagreed with the tolling plan for the bridge, hoping to use the politics of the bridge to reclaim the love of my people.

...Surprisingly, not a single APC member supported that or made a statement supporting that. If it were something to benefit the Yorubas, Lai Muhammed would have made a music of it', the frustrated Ngige said.

It was learnt that part of the problem Ngige is having is the 5-Billion Naira campaign refund Tinubu is demanding from him.

Your Comment

Anyagbuna 1 | 5/5/2014 8:20:00 PM
For a matured Igbo man of Ngige age to said he never knew that Yoruba people are Wicked and Ingrate makes him a useles man. Yoruba people have been known for years for their betrayal of trust even a new born baby today knows that. So whether Ngige like it or not the fame which would have cost him his life to build in Anambra and Igbo nation has been sold and cannever be bought back again.
adebisi | 5/5/2014 9:48:00 PM
I was highly disappointed 4 an igbo man 2 called yoruba wicked n ingrate. I wil refere dis st*p*d man back 2 history . It was yoruba 's dat makes u f**ls civilized, all wot u is 2 tap palmwine n farming finish. st*p*d people
adebisi | 5/5/2014 9:48:00 PM
I was highly disappointed 4 an igbo man 2 called yoruba wicked n ingrate. I wil refere dis st*p*d man back 2 history . It was yoruba 's dat makes u f**ls civilized, all wot u is 2 tap palmwine n farming finish. st*p*d people
kaka | 5/5/2014 11:00:00 PM
chris, i think am about d only person who is not suprised at u. Even during ur sagga with obj, i knew u were doing those project to buy the peoples heart. anyway its not new that nigerians can easily be decieved amongst he igbos. It has being a trend for a very long time in igbo people.but as for chris if he borrowed money for his campaign from him i think they dont need to diaturb nigerian about it. Tinubu may be a bg wig in apc but he is not apc.apc is bigger than one individual or tribe. Let the good people of anambara thank God for exposing one of their own internal enemies. These opresors set us against eachothers in the bases if tribalism & religioua differences to achieve their selfish interests.or have any igbo son or daughter ever took apointment or elective office & brought back what hv gotten to indigbos? is it not for himself, family & friends? my brother & sister igbos be wise! what we need is a good leader not whether he is igbo,hausa or yoruba,muslim or chritain.
Isaac | 5/5/2014 11:35:00 PM
The time will tell who is saying the truth.Is it not the same Ngige that left his family in Lagos and contesting election in Anambra?
hassan | 5/5/2014 11:54:00 PM
the north remove obj from prison and made him president to compersate the yorubas.in2007 when atiku abubakar has the political suport to remove obj he begged, only to turn around and fight atiku after he succeded.after his teneur power suppose to retune to north he betreyed us by inpossing yaradua a man he knows very well has heath challenge and could not withstand the presure and he deied in office and that is the beggining of our political struggle today .betrials abi berebes
Edward | 5/6/2014 11:17:00 AM
Can somebody please tell me the significant differences between racism, religious intolerance and tribalism?....................if not then you are all f**ls. You are all part of the reason why this country will never move forward.
obum oba | 5/6/2014 2:06:00 PM
I am disappointed with Ngige for calling all yorubas wicked. In fact he is even a bigger f**l by saying that he doesn't know tinubu.nigeria needs a very good opposition but not APC look at what is happening now in all the states that they are controling oshomole, rochas and the rest where all doing well before APC but now nothing anyone because they have to pay all the state money to APC coffers anyhow Ngige am sorry for you because you are politically finished
Ozodinobi | 5/7/2014 4:35:00 AM
Ngige, is a diplomatic man. He can't make such statement but he can make his move. If you put off another man's candle for your own to shine. It will not shine. Be careful what you fake on people it will still hunt you back.
Andy | 5/7/2014 7:02:00 AM
Mr Ngige ,i thank you are f**l for making that statement,wake up from your sleep we will still accept you
FRANCA FRENCH | 5/9/2014 5:15:00 AM
Yorubas should Know this opinion and views are those of Ngige only and does not reflect the views of the Ibo people. I am a descendant of prewar Port Harcourt and Umuahia and feels comfortable with the Yorubas. More so, the Yorubas who assisted Biafra during the War such as Major Adeleke, Commander Biafran School of Infantry, Orlu, Naval Intelligence Officer Bisi Oyekan, Fela Ransome Kutis family, Professor Soyinka's family, Comrade Tai Solarin's family, Wahabi Good Luck's family, Barrister Braithwaite's Family, Tunji Otegbeye's family and Colonel Ademocai's family. All of these families fought with Biafra in one way or the other. It is interesting to note that Bisi Oyekan, the daughter of one time Oba of Lagos found jobs for Biafran Soldiers who had WAEC Grade 2 or better in the Nigerian Customs immediately after the war. So Bisi may the God lord protect and provide for you. Biafra is graduating five second generation Biafrans as medical doctors on the 10th of May in a Texas Medical School. So General Ojukwu please my commander tell Awolowo that his twenty pounds investments in Ibo man has yielded unexpected dividend- second generation Biafrans have more female medical doctors than male doctors.
Past | 5/15/2014 8:02:00 PM
As old as u are its only at this juncture u know u have been dealing with traitors it makes u a shameless f**l