TheNigerianVoice Online Radio Center

Topics | Hot Topics | Search | Archive

How Do I Get My Ex Back If She Left Me For Someone Else

By

Look, guys are supposed to be tough, right? A little thing like breaking up with a woman is just a part of life, and no big deal. Maybe that's the stereotype of what men go through, but in real life, break ups are just as hard on men as they are on women. Plus, if she left you for another guy, that just adds insult to injury, it's a blow to your pride. But, yet, you're finding that you still have feelings for her and now you're asking "how to win your ex back if she left me for someone else?" Here are some things to think about when considering that question.

Not so fast! As a man, your emotions can play tricks on you, so take a step back and assess the situation as though you were an outside observer. Then ask yourself if you really want her back. If you do, great. However, if you're just not 100% sure then try seeing other women for a while. Don't do it to make her jealous; that's never a good reason. But, if you find the company of a new woman keeps you from thinking about your ex, then it's probably time to move on. Okay, from here on out, we'll assume that you really want her back.

Here's the first part of your game plan: Review what caused you to break up. Sure, she may have left you for another guy, but why? Is it because he has something you don't? To be blunt, yes. But, you also have something he doesn't. Regardless, by figuring out what happened, you'll have an easier time determining what you can do better. Everybody makes mistakes, but not everybody learns from them. You just need to be one of the people that learns from them.

Time out! Now that you know you want her back, and have an idea of what went wrong, you may want to get right back into the game. But, you need to take a time out. She needs time to sort things out, and you do, too. Besides, given time, she may realize how much of a mistake the other guy is, and try to make up with you.

Get back in the game. The good thing about time outs is that they're temporary. Now it's time to start trying to get her back, and that all comes down to communication. You have to decide if you're going to be a spectator, or a player (in the best meaning of the word). You can make yourself wondering what she's up to, or if she'll ever come to her senses and call you. Or, you can get right back into the thick of things and find out for yourself.

Be a good sport. You've decided you're not going to sit on the sidelines, but that doesn't give you an excuse to be a jerk. You need to take things one step at a time, be calm, treat her with respect and be honest. All of those things will give you a solid foundation on which to rebuild your relationship. And that is the best answer to the question "How to get my ex back if she left me for someone else?"

Your Comment

tessy | 4/16/2012 9:25:00 AM
Hello readers, my name is Tessy,i want to testify the goodness of Dr Opingo for helping me to recover my ex and my job back,i must say he is indeed a great spell caster. Please help me thank him on his emai: [email protected] and also if you need his help. Please sir keep your good work because people need your helping hand
Pam | 5/9/2012 10:03:00 AM
I am Pam from uk i broke up with my lover two weeks ago and i was hunt by my lover i decided to look for a spell caster that will help me bring him back? then a friend of my directed me to this great spell caster, and he help me solve my problem how my lover is back to me, to get his contact here i am to give you his contact [email protected] worry know more run to him now for your help and he will help you out.
luisbright | 5/25/2012 4:50:00 AM
What a beautiful and amazing testimony!!! My name is Mr Luis Bright,i live in mexico,and I'm happily married with a lovely wife and three children.I had a very big problem with my wife few weeks ago,to the extent that she even stayed away from me and my kids for some times,and i tried all my possible best and effort to bring her back,but all to no avail.i discussed it with a very good friend of mine,and he gave me an advice concerning spell,and i quote. "There's someone who can handle your situation,he's always ready and able to do anything related to spell,i will like you to contact him with his email,which is as follows.[[email protected]] I never believed,he convinced me and i had no choice than to follow his advice,because i never dreamt of loosing my wife.And that's how i contacted him with his email and i discussed with him and so surprisingly,he told me that I'll get my wife back that same day.so i never believed,until when i got home,not up to an hour later,my wife called me to inform me that she was coming.....So Amazing!! That's how i got my wife back and our relationship was now stronger than how it were before. One of the price i was asked to pay was to tell it to people around me that problems like this,can always be solved by[[email protected]] So!! my advice for you now is to visit this same website if you are in any condition related to love issue or relationship,to have a happy family. THANKS......
TRACY | 8/4/2013 11:30:00 PM
My Name is Ms. Tracy Newton, I was married to my husband for 13 years and we were both bless with three children, living together as one love, until 2009 when things was no longer the way the was [when he lost his job]. But when he later gets a new job 6 months after, he stated sleeping outside our matrimonial home. Only for me to find out that he was having an affair with the lady that gave he the job. since that day, when i called him, he don't longer pick up my calls and he nothing since to come out good. Yet my husbands just still keep on seeing the lady. Until I met a very good friend of my who was also having a similar problem, who introduced me to a very good love spell caster. But i told her that if it has to do with things that i am not interested, but she said that it has nothing to do with pay first. but the only thing he was ask to do was just to go and buy the items to cast the spell, and that was what she did. And she gave me the spell caster e-mail address and phone number. When i contacted him, i was so surprise when he said that if i have the faith that i will get my husband back in the nest three [3] day, and off which it was really so. but i was so shock that i did not pay any thing to Dr.obadam, but my husband was on his knells begging me and the children for forgiveness. This testimony is just the price i have to pay. This man obadam is good and he is the author of my happiness. His e-mail address obadamtemple gmail.com
JONNA | 5/18/2012 4:37:00 PM
I never really believed in any of these things but when I was losing Mark, I needed help and somewhere to turn badly. Visit: [email protected] and i ordered a LOVE SPELL. 2 days later, my phone rang. Mark was his old self again and wanted to come back to me! Not only come back, the spell caster opened him up to how much I loved and needed him. Spell Casting isn't brainwashing, but they opened his eyes to how much we have to share together. I recommend anyone who is in my old situation to try it. It will bring you a wonderful surprises as well as your lover back to you. The way things were meant to be." you can contact the spell caster [email protected] he's very nice and great..........RODA. RE_UNITING EX SPELL IS REALLY GOOD,REUNITE YOUR LOVE BACK WHIT THE HELP OF DR.ALUTA
sandybeown | 5/25/2012 8:52:00 AM
Thank you thank you DR OGUN for what you have just done, for helping me getting my husband who left me with two kids years ago to me I thank you so much the great OGUN of [email protected] for Bringing back my family i am great full and will always be if you also Need his help his email ([email protected]) My name is Sandy brown I am from Canada i want to share my happiness with the general public of what DR OGUN of Africa has done for me in the last few weeks i was once in love this guy called McCarty we in love with each other until traveled out of my state for two year and we promise ourselves to be together forever, but before return from my journey he where now having another lover when i try to come back to he. He told me i should go away i love him so much that i could not let he go just like that then i told a friend about it and she advice me and recommend this man ogun for me when i visit he at [email protected] he only ask me to buy some items for sacrifices to help me get my ex back and he actually did it and it work well and today I am happy with incase any one is out there with same problem or any kind I advice he or she to contact this man today at [email protected] and with what he did for me I believe he can also help you thank once again DR OGUN
lovethina | 5/25/2012 8:53:00 AM
My name is lovethina, from Canada. I never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went to Africa in February this year on a business summit. I meant a man who's name is DR.gbojoro he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone, lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or luck spell .I'm now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. And in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend (now husband) called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and our lives became much better. His email is [email protected]
anna williams | 6/21/2012 12:21:00 PM
my name is ANNA WILLIAMS
I HAVE BEEN SCAM BY A LOAN LEANDER HOW TOLD ME THAT HE WILL HELP ME WITH A LOAN BUT TO NO AR EVIL.HE HAS SCAM ME A LOT OF MONEY AND I WHEN I ASK FOR MY LOAN THE NEXT THING I GET IS THAT I SHOULD GO AM MAKE ANOTHER PAYMENT HE HAS SCAM ME MORE THEN TWO MILLION BUT I NEEDED TO ASK FOR MONEY BUT HE TOLD ME THAT HE CAN SEND ME ANY MONEY BUT IF I NEED MY MONEY BACK I SHOULD SEND HIM 1000USD,I WAS WORRY BUT I NEEDED MY MONEY SO I WENT TO LORD DODMA THE SPELL CASTER AND HE TOLD ME THAT I AM GOING TO GET MY MONEY BACK TWO DAY LATTER THE LOAN LEANDER CONCERTED ME THAT I AM GOING TO GET MY MONEY BACK I WAS HAPPY, IT WAS YESTERDAY I GOT MY MONEY BACK,IT WAS THE HELP OF [email protected] I GET MY MONEY BACK SO I AM HAPPY NOW THANKS TO LORD DODOMA YOU ARE THE BEST THANKS I AM GREAT FULL
rose | 7/24/2012 6:12:00 PM
good day ladies and and gentle, men my name is miss rose jack am from us. i want to share this great tesimony to the general public and also use this means to advice every body to looking for a spell tp get his or her ex back there is a say which said that many are called but few are choosing , i was once married to this man called luis .for 2 yaers we were living happily together for theis two year i was so happy with he because he is the kind of man every woman will like. he so caring but for the two yaers we never fight each other until this bad morning i woke up to prepared his breakfast for he . but to my best suprise just came up with one issue thathappened last year on my birthday party ,this issue has been forgoting for sometimes now and he said he can,t continue with the marrieg anymore and he left i was so sad and confused cus i was having his 3 months old baby inside me i told he about it but he said i should go to hell for all he cares , i was so so confused then i went to tell this my friend susan and she told me he is going to come back to me and i said is a lie she introduce me to this great man call Dr ODIACO , of [email protected]) for me i nvver belived in spell in my life .but i have no other choice then i decided to give this man i try so i contacted he thruogh his mail and he said i should not cry that if the man is truly my with his power him will surely come back to me ,the spell dr, dr odiaco did this love for me and instruct me on how to go with is and i actually followed his instructions and after three days of which i do what he said i should do i got a messenge from luis asking how is our baby, i was suprise and i said to he i thought yousaid you dont care he replied saying it was out of anonyance.so he used that trick to carch my attention and come back to me and today and happy with my baby boy and also my husband luis .if you are out there passing through similar situation you can still contact this man today on his e_mail ([email protected]) my e mail is [email protected]
sandy mike | 8/4/2012 1:59:00 PM
I WANT TO THANK DR ATAKPO FOR BRINGING BACK MY JOY BACK TO ME. I THOUHT IT WAS NOT REALL BUT UNTILL I MEET A VERY GOOD FRIEND OF MY IN INDAIN WHO TOLD ME HOW POWERFUL THE GREAT DR ATAKPO HIS. MY NAME IS SANDY MIKE FROM LONDON I AM MARRIRED WITH HUSBAND AND 2 KIDS. I MARRIED MY HUSBAND WHEN I WAS 18YEARS OLD. LAST WEEK JULY 27TH MY HUSBAND FIND A NEW WIFE AND I WAS BEEN IGNORED, I WAS FALTRESTED AND OUR MARRIAGE GOT SORRYFUL, BUT I NEVER BELEIVE THAT THE DR COULD HELP ME GET BACK MY HUSBANK JUST IN 12HOURS I EMAIL HIM AND I TOLD HIM EVERTHING THAT HAPPEND AND HE TOLD ME THAT I SHOULD STOP CRYING THAT HE WILL NOT LET ME DOWN AND I DID NOT EVEN KNOW THAT HE WAS THE OLD DR AND A CHIEF PRIEST IN THE OWN OF WEST AFRICA REGION HE IS SO POWERFUL. HERE IS MY EMAIL IF YOU CANNOT GET HIS EMAIL ON TIME BECAUSE HE IS A VERY OLD AND EXPERIENCE SPELL CASTER AND DUE TO HIS POWER HE HAVE MANY CHILDERN IN THE TEMPLE. MY EMAIL [email protected] HE HELP ME AND AS I AM TALKING RIGHT MY HUSBAND IS BACK TO ME AND HE HAS DIVORCE HIS NEW WIFE ROSE KELLY. I THANK THE DR SOMUCH FOR HIS HELP AND THE ONLY THING I PAY FOR THE SPELL CASTE WAS TO INFORM PEOPLE THAT ARE IN ANY PROBLEM THAT THEY SHOULD NOT ECTITED BY EMAIL HIM. @ [email protected] DR ATAKPO YOU ARE LIKE A FATHER TO ME YOU HELP ME IN GETING MY HUSBAND BACK I SAY THANK YOU SOMUCH IN 2000000 TIMES I THANK YOU I THANK YOU I THANK YOU SOMUCH. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF HELP LIKE THIS YOU CAN EMAIL HIM HE CAN BRING BACK YOUR EX BACK TO YOU HE CAN HELP YOU GET A GOOD JOB. HE CAN HELP YOU GET MAGIC MONEY. HE CAN HELP YOU GET A GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR LOVER. email him [email protected]
deborah | 8/4/2012 2:00:00 PM
i am giving this testimony cos l am happy My name is mrs. Deborah Collins from Houston,taxes.i never believed in love spells or magic until i met this spell caster once. when i went to Africa in july 26th this year on a business summit. i ment a man called dr. Atakpo.He is powerful he could help you cast a spells to bring back my love's gone,misbehaving lover looking for some one to love you, bring back lost money and magic money spell or spell for a good job.i'm now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to marry left me 2 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down cos our relationship has been on for 3 years… i really loved him, but his mother was against me and he had no good paying job. so when i met this spell caster, i told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him..at first i was undecided,skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try. and in 4 days when i returned to taxes, my boyfriend (is now my husband ) he called me by himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his mom and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married..i didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do… well we are happily married now and we are expecting our little kid,and my husband also got a new job and our lives became much better. in case anyone needs the spell caster for some help, email address [email protected] Great Atakpo i thank you very much thank you in 1000000 times.. if not you i would have been losted and wasted thank you. please make sure you contact him for any financial difficulties okay..
wendy | 7/29/2014 5:59:00 PM
oh yes, thankyou dr atakpo for taking all the money and making promises to take as much money as you could without giving nothing in return except heart ache. what kind of animal are you
Connie | 9/21/2014 11:15:00 AM
I absolutely agree with you. Dr atakpo threaten if i don't pay him the money which he never mention from the beginning that he will in deed put a death spell on me and my family. What kind of evil person he is. Please never consult him and give any information to him as he will threaten you to pay him without any reasons.
Patricia | 9/21/2014 11:24:00 AM
I really don't know how Dr Atakpo helped you. i consulted him for a few times and at the end i decided not to get his service, eventually he threatened to put a death spell on me. What a awful cast speller he is to put more stress and depression on people who are actually seeking for help. He demand to pay him certain amount in order not to put a bad spell on me. Please don't consult this man especially give him your information. This is really dangerous to put yourself into someone evil like him
wise | 6/1/2013 10:29:00 AM
Hello To The World At Large, I am Miss WISE, From united states of America. I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster AND AGAIN I WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THIS SPELL CASTER, I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESIRE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman, And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was binging to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever, So i really gathered my courage and went to my aboss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question, That my
wise | 6/1/2013 10:30:00 AM
Hello To The World At Large, I am Miss WISE, From united states of America. I will start by saying to all that have experience heart break and also cant do with out there lover should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to go solving or getting your ex back from this spell caster AND AGAIN I WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL THIS SPELL CASTER, I WILL WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESIRE, COS WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU. Last year December, My lover was cheating on me and was not also give me the attention that a man should give to a woman, And really that was troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to the extent that i was not concentrating in the office the way i use to before the break up by my lover.And before that incident,I always see how my boss use to love his wife so much. I was binging to think that i was not doing the right thing to him that will make him love me forever, So i really gathered my courage and went to my aboss wife office to ask her the secret that made her husband love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such a question,That if is it not normal for every man to love his wife.I told her the reason that made me ask her about this question, That my
flicaituacich | 8/9/2014 4:50:00 PM
Biznes, firma, informacje, inwestycje ...