25 Things Making Bishop Umunna A Helping Hands Figure In Ajegunle
As far Ajegunle city is concerned, Bishop Leonard Nwaoma Umunna, the Presiding Bishop of Bible Life Church Cathedral (BLCC) remains one of the clergies that have genuinely used his ministerial resources to help the needy in Ajegunle and beyond. He is not just preaching on the pulpit to win souls for Christ but also creating religious institution of giving to the poor on daily and monthly basis in his church.
For any man of God in Ajegunle to wear the big shoes of Bishop Leonard Umunna in terms of helping hands vision and media evangelism, he or she needs intellectual and religious focus to put things in order. There is no journalistic exaggeration of Bishop Leonard Umunna; facts and figures are shown all over the world on a man that wants the poor to become rich in life. He remains the creative father of church drama in Nigeria that has excellently distinguished himself from the crowd over the years.25 things making Bishop Leonard Umunna a helping hands figure in Ajegunle.
1. Bishop Leonard Umunna is a father of the widows in Ajegunle.
2. He has compassionate love for widows, orphans and widowers in Ajegunle.
3. He has empowered over 5000 widows through his yearly empowerment programmes.
4. He teaches his church members on how to give to the downtrodden in Ajegunle.
5. Bishop Leonard Umunna gives humanitarianly with love.
6. He is a caring clergy with integrity.
7. Bishop Umunna is an excellent giver with authority.
8. He has established a humanitarian legacy for Ajegunle community.
9. He has won several awards on humanitarian services in Nigeria and Africa.
10. Bishop Leonard Umunna gives educational scholarships for poor Ajegunle children.
11. He is one man of God that places value on youth talent.
12. He believes that every Christian must learn to give to the poor to attract blessings from God.
13. No widow that has passed through his empowerment programme that would not come back to testify for financial increase in life.
14. He empowers widows to be financially and morally equipped in life.
15. He gives ministerial ladder to success for young pastors in Ajegunle.
16. He believes that as a pastor you must learn how to give to the poor.
17. His widows’ empowerment cut across both Christians and Muslims in Ajegunle.
18. He does not give to be recognised by man but God.
19. He does not boast on the pulpit but preach humility messages for his members.
20. Every last Sunday of November has been earmarked for widows ‘empowerment in Ajegunle by Bishop Leonard Umunna.
21. He is a cheerful giver.
22. He also preaches salvational messages to the widows.
23. He is a man of God that gives hope to the hopeless in Ajegunle city.
24. He knows the pains to be a widow or widower.
25. He gives with dignity without pride.
Bishop Leonard Umunna has become a legendary clergy whose footprints are felt in Ajegunle city where many have benefitted from his benevolent gesture. Let we all appreciate a man of God that lives for the poor in Ajegunle.
Social Media Analyst