Boko Haram: Military Sets Over N300m Bounty For Arrest Of Shekau, Other Commanders
SAN FRANCISCO, November 23, (THEWILL) – The military in Maiduguri, Borno State Friday set a reward of N320 million for the capture of leader of the Boko Haram, Abubakar Shekau and other commanders of the terrorist group.
The biggest bounty of N50 million naira was set for Shekau’s capture.
An emailed statement to THEWILL by JTF said, “They are wanted in connection with terrorist activities particularly in the North East Zone of Nigeria that led to the killings, bombings and assassination of some civilians, religious leaders, traditional rulers, businessmen, politicians, civil servants and security personnel amongst others. They are also wanted for arson and destruction of properties worth of millions of naira.
“Therefore, anyone with information that will lead to the arrest of any of the listed terrorists or more will have the rewards as stated;
1. Abubakar Shekau N50 Million
2. Habibu Yusuf (a.k.a Asalafi) N25 Million
3. Khalid Albarnawai N25 Million
4. Momodu Bama N25 Million
5. Mohammed Zangina N25 Million
BOKO HARAM COMMANDERS
6. Abu Saad N10 Million
7. Abba Kaka N10 Million
8. Abdulmalik Bama N10 Million
9. Umar Fulata N10 Million
10. Alhaji Mustapha (Massa) Ibrahim N10 Million
11. Abubakar Suleiman-Habu (a.k.a Khalid) N10 Million
12. Hassan Jazair N10 Million
13. Ali Jalingo N10 Million
14. Alhaji Musa Modu N10 Million
15. Bashir Aketa N10 Million
16. Abba Goroma N10 Million
17. Ibrahim Bashir N10 Million
18. Abubakar Zakariya N10 Million
19. Tukur Ahmed Mohammed N10 Million.