Transformational Leadership and Change workshop
||Monday, September 18, 2017
|Event Category :
|Event Description :
||We are pleased to invite you to a two day Transformational Leadership Management Workshop organised by KANMAS Leadership Institute, USA in collaboration with SineQuanon and Damalinks.
This intense workshop is designed for leaders and managers who aspire to:
• Develop a culture that is transformational, credible, relational, and trustworthy.
• Create a culture of inclusive growth and the tools for assessing excellence and make a difference that goes beyond profit.
• Develop the principle of ideation and strategies for developing new value proposition and Business Canvas for anticipating the road ahead and its disrupters.
• Develop effective transformational leadership tools to excel in the areas of strategic transformation of individuals (leaders and followers) and organisations.
• Develop the tools for transformational personal leadership attributes such as trustworthiness, disciplined value-based imagination, servanthood, self-leadership, moral authority, empathy authenticity, and compassion.
• Understand their roles in creating an empowering work environment and culture that influence and engage all stakeholders in system change.
Date: 13th & 14th November 2017
Venue: School of Tourism and Hospitality (STH), Auckland Park Bunting Road Campus (APB), University of Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Registration: https://goo.gl/S1n8Yd [R5900]
|Event Date :
|Event Time :
|Event Venue :
||University of Johannesburg STH
|Contact Name :
|Contact Phone :
|Contact Email :
||admfruitfulvineptyltd . rsa @ gmail . com
||Posted From :