HELL'S THIRD FAILURE TO CONQUER OUR AFRIKAPARADISE
HELL'S THIRD FAILURE TO CONQUER OUR CONTAFRIKAPARADISE , c) 2011 by Prof. Afrikadzata Deku, Docteur d'Etat; Doctorat d'Etat (PhD); DESS (M.Phil); M.Sc.; DIPLOME de l'IIAP, (Post-Grad.Dipl ;); BA Double HONS etc, Founder, AFRIKAMAWU MIRACLE MISSION, AMI INC; [email protected],
1. If Children of the Sun cannot be touched, conquered, dominated, controlled and exploited by children of ENYEKO as Spirit People or as Mountain Beings, GODOO and her colleagues, think they have no choice but to continue going after MAMAAFRIKA until she gives up her stubborn resistance to them.
2. In their desperation for Continental Afrika's untold Wealth, they believe sooner or later, Children of the Sun will fall under the weight of their persistent material assaults.
3. So, rather than giving up, they intensify their one thousand and one deadly assaults, blows and bullets they have at their disposal to shoot at MAMAAFRIKA until she collapses.
4. Their motto is "No collapse of Mother Continental Afrika, No Stop", "No surrender of Continental Afrika to their rule and control, No Stop”.
5. So, for their third attempt, they move in to take over the continent for themselves. This time too, it is not easy.
6. As they move from one mountain to another and across all kinds of oceans, rivers and lakes, they bitterly remember how their first trip to Continental Afrika ends up in their defeat by the Holy Spirit Beings of Sacred Continental Land.
7. They also remember how the Holy and Sacred Mountain People of Continental Afrika also put a stop to their conquest of Mother Continental Afrika.
8. So, this time, they make sure they are in Continental Afrika to win and win they must now and no matter what.
9. And soon, instead of being met by the mighty invincible Spirit Beings or the Impregnable Mountain Dwellers of Continental Afrika, they are now face to face with what they call Sacred Water Beings of Continental Afrika known as NUBIA People or as NUBIANS in short.
10. For the first time in their lives, children of ENYEKO are witnessing real physical Fresh and Blood Human Beings living on the vastest, biggest and mightiest surface of water imaginable as Continental Afrikan NUBIANS.
11. A whole Continental Afrikan Nubian Kingdom spreads across the surface of water like on Land.
12. Powerful Buildings of all sizes and heights stand miraculously on Water like on land.
13. Beautiful and well-decorated Roads, Streets and Boulevards of all imagination line up so well the Water Surface like on Land to the utter surprise of the emissaries of GODOO.
14. “How is it possible for a whole SACRED WATER Kingdom of such a vast Human Settlement to be settled on Water? What Power or Force holds erect and without sinking complete Solid and Mighty Buildings, Trees, Plants, Herbs and Flowers of all kinds and weights? What makes it possible for Human Beings to walk, literally walk, on Water without sinking or Animals living on Water without dying of hunger? Why is it possible for Herbs, Trees, Plants and Flowers to grow on Water without sinking?”, wonder children of Enyeko in their confused minds about what they are seeing in the Sacred Land of NUBIA of Continental Afrika.
15. The more Children of the Snow are confronted with more and more Miracles that their limited logic power cannot explain or perform, the more they notice that they cannot also enter into this beautiful Continental Afrikan Water Kingdom of Nubia.
16. To their utter surprise, they realize that all the roads to Continental Afrika in Nubia are covered with the Sea of Water upon which Continental Afrikans of Nubia settle.
17. Some of them try to walk on the Water in front of them to Nubia but fall into the Water like a piece of stone.
18. They call Children of Nubia in vain for help in crossing over to them.
19. They speak all the languages they know as a way of convincing their hosts to accept them as friends.
20. But the more they talk, the more children of MAMAAFRIKA of NUBIA stay together and closer in their Peaceful and Harmonious Continental Afrikan Water Kingdom of Nubia.
21. Desperate, they begin to throw at them various gifts but surprisingly all fall and sink into the Water while their hosts laugh at their powerlessness.
22. They try to shoot at them but only Water and not bullets come out of their respective guns.
23. They throw bombs of all kinds at their hosts. But instead of blasting their hosts, they all fall powerless one by one into the Water to the surprise of Children of ENYEKO and to the greatest delight of NUBIA Children of Mother Continental Afrika.
24. They then drop all kinds of gifts at the bank of the Holy Water of NUBIA while children of NUBIA look on.
25. They then withdraw to hide and wait for their hosts to leave their hide-out for their gifts.
26. They all stay ready with their weapons to get them as they come out.
27. The more they wait for them, the more disappointed they become because none of the children of MAMAAFRIKA will come near their poisoned gifts let alone touch, have, keep or use them.
28. For, they know from within them that, to accept any gift from the devil is to, sooner or later, end up in the belly of the devil.
29. Instead, they just continue going about their daily activities as if nothing else matters or is happening from Children of AYEVULAND they learn to avoid at all costs.
30. Some are seen jumping into the Water underneath them to swim, converse with various Fish inside the Water while the rest walk about on the Surface of their Water, greeting, talking and embracing each other.
31. Some are seen talking with the Sun, Trees or Animals while others sing, drum and dance all days long.
32. The breeze is everywhere and children of MAMAAFRIKA welcome her with delight and gratitude.
33. Further up, the Holy Water of NUBIA is proudly giving birth to the world's first and longest River on Earth they call NALA with the world's most and best fertile Land along her banks and upon which other Children of MAMAAFRIKA settle as the world's first biggest, vastest and mightiest Continental Afrikan Kingdom of NALA.
34. A highly Continental Afrikan System of mechanized Farming and the most elaborate Scientific irrigation System in the World are evidenced everywhere in the Kingdom.
35. The Waterland at the entrance and surrounding the NALA Kingdom of MAMAAFRIKA is to ensure that no unholy, imperfect and negative outsider or Spirit, Power or energy is allowed in any part of the Sacred Land of Continental Afrika.
36. Only Spirit-based and directed Beings can Walk over the Water to the Heart or Interior of the Sacred Water Kingdom of NALA.
37. And as long as children of MAMAAFRIKA live constantly in tune to their Divinity and Spirity, they and their Land are guaranteed protection and freedom from contamination and imperfection.
38. Only the Perfect and the Holy can see, approach, come to and live with them.
39. All the impure and contaminated beings cannot come near them let alone conquer and control them.
40. In this way, children of MAMAAFRIKA in HOLY and SACRED NALALAND are mentally and spiritually free and in tune to the Power of their Creator AFRIKAMAWU within them that enables them to live and solve their daily problems without being touched, conquered, controlled or exploited by Children of ENYEKO who finally withdraw back home the third time from Continental Afrika knowing their materialistic power is no power and no match before the Spirit-based and Spirit-directed Power of Continental Afrikans of NUBIA and NALA Land and EMPIRES they vainly try to subdue.
Source : Extract from the world's First AFRIKAHOLYBIBLE, Chapter 70, 1-40 which you can purchase online for the Whole AfrikaMiracle Story of How Ancient/Traditional Continental Afrikans Performed the World's First Unthinkable and Unheard of MIRACLES upon Miracles when they lived in Tune to the Limitless Power of their Mind, Spirit, Ancestral and Divine Power of AFRIKAMAWU within them . Email us for more details :
By COPYRIGHT (2011) Prof Afrikadzata Deku, Docteur d'Etat, PhD; *Doctorat d'Etat (Ph.D.) * D.E.S.S. (M. Phil) * Diplome De L' I.I.A.P.(Post-Grad. Dipl.) * M.Sc. * BA. Double Majors *
*SKYPE : AFRIKAPHARAOH or AFRIKAFIAGA or WindowsLiveID: AFRIKAPHARAOH* ;
*URLS: http://www.youtube.com/profafrikadzatadeku ; https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=4d3310fc746b4eaf&page=play&resid=4D3310FC746B4EAF%21107, http://www.myspace.com/profafrikadzatadeku; http://afrikacentricitybooks.blogspot.com/