THE WORLD'S FIRST HELL 2 OUTSIDE AFRIKAPARADISE
THE WORLD'S FIRST HELL TWO OUTSIDE AFRIKAPARADISE , c) 2011 by Prof. Afrikadzata Deku, Docteur d'Etat; Doctorat d'Etat (PhD); DESS (M.Phil); M.Sc.; DIPLOME de l'IIAP, (Post-Grad.Dipl ;); BA Double HONS etc, Founder, AFRIKAMAWU MIRACLE MISSION, AMI INC; [email protected],
1. For countless days and nights, Children of Mother Enyeko wander from one end of their new world to another in search of a better Promised land they intent to call ENYEKOELAND.
2. Under the able leadership of the ageless ENYEKOE and ENYEKOSI, they desperately move from one place to another without any hope of finding another Enyeko Paradise and wealth they have just destroyed with their endless greed, selfishness and their I-ME-MYSELF mentality and philosophy.
3. The more they hope for a better and more hospitable place to conquer, dominate and exploit for their material needs and wants, the more desperate they become.
4. The entire land, before and after them can only offer them mountains and mountains of snow and iceberg upon which they walk, slip, fall, die, crawl, roll, sleep, eat and drink what they carry with them from their one-time prosperous ENYEKOLAND that is now totally left devastated and dead with whatever "unwanted" beings and things they abandon behind them.
5. The days, the weeks, the months and the seasons go by without the sight of another new Paradise of ENYEKOELAND.
6. They mourn in what they call the wicked hands of the cold weather.
7. Their bodies shiver endlessly like chicken in winter.
8. Their noses can only cough out rivers of Rain.
9. Their mouths can only ooze out ocean of blood.
10. Their feet are sad and bleed in pain and in disappointment.
11. Their faces and heads and entire bodies are clothed in thick blanket of snow that makes them move without moving, see without seeing, hear without hearing, feel without feeling, talk without talking.
12. Storm here, Earthquake there, Volcano up there and Torrents of rain all over them, they know deep down, they have no choice but to continue their search for a better ENYEKO Paradise, no matter the price or cost.
13. For the entire season, they see the face of the Sun only once.
14. For the entire season, the beautiful face of their land is covered with an endless ocean of water or cold.
15. Instead of the usual Sun and his lovely Rays of Sunshine and Light to adorn their lives, children of Mother Enyeko can only be content with endless clouds of darkness that make their traveling, a journey through the world's first hell on Earth.
16. The desolation of everything around them makes a big mockery of whatever science and technology they know and are willing to apply to conquer their increasingly hostile and Spiritually out-of-tune world.
17. All their wonderful scientific and technical feats and miracles as well as their countless material possessions in ENYEKODU are nothing to fall on or repeat here for their benefits.
18. The more they try to remember, apply and repeat their former success and glories at Enyekodu, the more they realize their new desolate world is bent on not entertaining their material possessions and enjoyment as a way of life and being.
19. In their desolate land of lifelessness and despair, all talks of cars, telephones, televisions, food, water, clothes, planes, homes, hotels, sun, moon, stars, sunshine, farming, harvesting, living and enjoyment of first class material wealth and life are impossible dream to realize by children of Enyeko.
20. The number of the dead continues to increase as the seasons go by.
21. All clothes brought with them are now thorn or become rags on them.
22. All food brought with them is now finished with no hope of its replacement by them.
23. All their drinking water brought along with them is gone.
24. With chronic food insecurity comes perpetual famine and dying of hunger.
25. Soon, the strong among them begin to eat the dead, the dying, the sick and the weak among them to survive only to be eaten later.
26. Sickness of all kinds from drinking dirty water and breathing virus-infected air, has become the lot of children of Enyeko.
27. In their man-made hell, some remember their former glories in their former ENYEKOLAND and wish they could return there.
28. But they know there too, their greed has reduced it to a land of desolation, distress and nothingness.
29. They see themselves in no win situation in which going back is hell, staying where they are is also hell and going forward too is equally hell.
30. To them, there is nothing like Fatherly Sky, Motherly Earth, friendly Nature, wonderful Environment or a kind Universe to supply them with generous weather, food and so on.
31. In their daily desolation in the world's first man-made desolate hell they choose to survive in by their perpetually living in tune to greed, children of Enyeko see no need or justification in conceiving of a Supernatural Being or Power outside the Money Power or Deity who cares and is interested in offering them the best of Life and Creation they need, want and are entitled to by right.
32. As far as they are concerned, if there is really a Creator who is All Goodness and Abundance, then, their present hellish world, land and condition could not have been created or allowed by a Universal Creator of themselves.
33. So, instead of relying and praying to their Creator whom they think is dead, non-existent, irrelevant or unconcerned about who and what they are or what they are suffering, children of Mother Enyeko pray and revere themselves as Masters and Creators of whatever comes their way as desperate children of Greed.
34. In their ignorance, they forget it is they who choose the path of hell over the Path of Heaven with all the negative consequences their freedom of choice will yield them.
35. But no matter what, they know, their survival or continuity in their unfriendly hell world depends not on any outside forces but on themselves as the cause of the Positive or negative choices they make in life.
36. So, the more desolate and the more reduced they are in their numbers, the more determined they become to reach their Promised land of ENYEKOEDU.
37. No Supernatural Power or Being to look up to.
38. No prayers to be said to anybody for help.
39. No sacrifice to atone the anger of any deity.
40. Constantly, they keep on reminding themselves of the fact that they alone are the Masters and Creators of their own lives and destinies.
41. They alone have the key and power to make or unmake themselves.
42. Not any Supernatural Creator anywhere in the world.
43. And the more they motivate themselves to BE, DO AND ACHIEVE THE BEST OF THE WORST of their world, the nearer and nearer they see themselves reaching their target in life.
44. But while they struggle for life rather than for their new land, one of them comes back to them with good news of his sudden discovery of a Forest World of Land at the East of their former home of ENYEKOLAND.
45. The idea of conquering and owning a whole Forest World and Beings revive them from their living dead condition into the new vitality, energy and power of a new born baby.
46. With all the remaining courage, will, and determination they can still command, children of ENYEKO manage slowly but surely to reach their destination with ENYEKOE and ENYEKOSI as leaders of the remaining children of Mother ENYEKO.
47. And soon, they cannot believe their eyes.
48. A sea of the most beautiful and the most healthy Forest World and Beings spread like a red carpet to welcome and receive their exhausted feet and bodies.
49. But as snow people, children of Enyeko are yet to know, experience and enjoy fully what a Forest is, her Divine Laws and Principles to live by and how to live in Perfect Harmony with her.
50. Besides, their total belief in the Physicality of Life and their total rejection of their Spirity, and Divinity as one-time Perfect Creation of AFRIKAMAWU make them totally out of tune to the Holy and Divine Energy, Spirit and Power of the Forest that patiently awaits the arrival of the spiritually uprooted, spiritually dead and spiritually finished children of Enyeko.
51. The Spirit of the Forest they once know and call MAMA AVESE in the Holy Garden of MAMAAFRIKA as Holy Children of MAMAAFRIKA is now totally unknown to them.
52. Her Sacred Language is unheard of and totally unknown to them.
53. Without the Spiritual Line or Link between sacred Mother AVESE and the children of Mother Enyeko, no Spiritual Communication is possible between the visitors and their hosts.
54. So, all Mama Avese, could do for them is to keep quiet and watch what the newcomers want to do with their new found Paradise - whether they choose to live in harmony with Mama AVESE and all her Divine Children of the Forest or work against them for all the Positive or negative consequences they deserve.
55. Without any prior consultation with the Creator of the Universe AFRIKAMAWU or her AVESE, the Guardian Spirit of the Forest, ENYEKOE and his brothers and sisters assume full ownership and control of the entire Forest they call ENYEKOELAND.
56. Besides, instead of respecting the Total Peace, Harmony and Bliss that exist and prevail throughout the Forest World before their arrivals, children of Enyeko begin to break one by one the Sacred and Divine Laws and Principles of the Spirit of the Forest and all the Spirit and Physical Beings that constitute the Forest World.
57. As far as they are concerned, the Forest is theirs to conquer, own, control, tame and exploit for their own use.
58. But before their more and more aged ENYEKOE comes to realize what is happening, all the entire new Forest Kingdom is shared among the strongest of the land.
59. The stronger one is, the bigger one's booty of the land.
60. The weaker one is, the little or no land one gets.
61. As far as the tradition of ENYEKOLAND is concerned, only the strongest, the fittest, the healthiest, the most productive, the richest, the bravest, the most intelligent, the most creative endowed with the most fertile imagination as the Inventor, the Discoverer, the Thinker and the Problem-solver and on whom all depend and revolve around are the only people that matter to invest time, energy and expertise on.
62. The rest of the poor masses do not matter.
63. They do not exist.
64. The more they are kept ignorant, divided, dependent, powerless and needy by the privileged Few Ones, the more ready they will be in perpetuating their own domination, control and exploitation.
65. Hence, they call their new discovered Paradise ENYEKOELAND or ENYEKOEDU in honour of their elder brother ENYEKOE who by now wears successfully the world's first materialistic and worldly Crown and Money Mantle Power of their Mother Enyeko who enables him to successfully bring them here.
Source : Extract from the world's First AFRIKAHOLYBIBLE, Chapter 49, 1-65 which you can purchase online for the Whole AfrikaMiracle Story of How Ancient/Traditional Continental Afrikans Performed the World's First Unthinkable and Unheard of MIRACLES upon Miracles when they lived in Tune to the Limitless Power of their Mind, Spirit, Ancestral and Divine Power of AFRIKAMAWU within them . Email us for more details :
By COPYRIGHT (2011) Prof Afrikadzata Deku, Docteur d'Etat, PhD; *Doctorat d'Etat (Ph.D.) * D.E.S.S. (M. Phil) * Diplome De L' I.I.A.P.(Post-Grad. Dipl.) * M.Sc. * BA. Double Majors *
*SKYPE : AFRIKAPHARAOH or AFRIKAFIAGA or WindowsLiveID: AFRIKAPHARAOH* ;
*URLS: http://www.youtube.com/profafrikadzatadeku ; https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=4d3310fc746b4eaf&page=play&resid=4D3310FC746B4EAF%21107, http://www.myspace.com/profafrikadzatadeku; http://afrikacentricitybooks.blogspot.com/