FIVE EASY BEAUTY TRICKS TO LOOKING YOUNGER
1. Get a thick bang: This will hide any wrinkle showing on your forehead, and also hide the fatigue on those early mornings you wake up looking tired. Be sure that the bang you settle for suits your face and get it done professionally.
2. Avoid dark lipsticks: It's time to ditch the dark lipsticks and make friends with coral, peach and natural pink shades. Lighter shades will illuminate your face and make it look young and fresh. Also, make sure you use a lip balm at night, to prevent cracked lips.
3. Accentuate your eyebrows: Have your eyebrows professionally plucked, and keep them neat. Then use a highlighter to keep the attention drawn to the upper part of your eyes and not the little lines underneath.
4. Use some bronzer: Apply an illuminating bronzer on the cheekbones, your chin and the sides of your forehead. This will give you a gorgeous glow, and make you look youthful. Make sure it's not too dark, though, or it could have the opposite effect. A visit to the makeup counter will sort you out with your perfect shade if you're unsure.
5. Whiten your teeth: Nothing takes off a decade as a white healthy smile. Keep up your dental routine, and if you think you teeth are not as white as they could be, get them whitened. Either at the dentist's or with an at home whitening kit, you'll get your whites whiter within a week and your new white dazzling smile will instantly take off a decade.