Goodseed Daily Devotional 19th September 2022
Topic: Walk with Wise Men to Get to the Top
TEXT: Proverbs 13:20 KJV
He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.
I want you to take note: the company you keep shows what you know and how far you can go.
Who are your friends . That shows whom you are. The great impact Daniel made in Babylon, was as a result of his good work with his companions, the three wise Hebrew friends.
DO THE FOLLOWING:
- KNOW WHAT YOU WANT IN LIFE.
- FOLLOW THOSE THAT CAN CHALLENGE YOU TO GROW IN WHAT YOU DO IN LIFE.
- SEEK AFTER THE LEADING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOU.
- DISCONNECT FROM COMPANIONS OF FOOLS
IN CONCLUSION: Anyone that waste your time makes you a fool, always plan yourself so that your life will be useful.
Move with those that are in the same direction with you and who have value for time.
Wise men are planner and Achiever’s.
Fools are those who don’t take anything serious but feel they have the whole time in the world to waste. Be watchful. MORE GRACE, SEE YOU ARE THE TOP.
- Oh Lord, make me to discover wise men around me and stay connected with them in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
- Oh Lord, disconnect me from the companions of fools, in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
Goodseed Daily Devotional is the publication of Apostle George Amadi- Senior Pastor Goodnews Bible Church London. If you are in the London area do worship with us at 2nd Floor Unit 4 Westmoreland House Scrubs Lane White City NW10 6RE