Niger Delta Integrity Group (ndig) Endorses Pdp; Enjoins Nigerians To Vote Out The Apc
The Niger Delta Integrity Group has endorsed Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and all PDP candidates contesting in the 36 States of Nigeria.
The Legal adviser of the Group made this declaration in Port Harcourt, during the Presidential rally in Rivers State. He said, Buhari can never be the solution to Nigeria's solutions, adding that the Buhari administration is the worst in the nation's history. the APC Administration has imposed severe hardship on the citizens. All the signposts of poverty and tyranny are conspicuous in the Buhari administration.
According to Barrister Osagie, APC should be voted out for the following reasons:
1. Nigeria has become the poverty capital of the World.
2. The Buhari administration has not attracted investment to Nigeria because of the difficulty in the Ease of Doing Business.
3. Buhari has failed the youths of this country in terms of job creation. Since Buhari became President, Nigeria has lost more than 12 million jobs.
4. Buhari has been playing politics with insecurity. He unilaterally took $1 billion under the guise of procuring arms and ammunitions. He failed. Early in 2015, Boko Haram was contained in the North East, but under the watch of President Buhari, insecurity has spread to the North Central and the North West.
5. Whereas power supply has worsened, the Foreign Exchange rate of the Naira vs the dollar is worse in 58 years.
6. Buhari is a parochial leader who appoints only Fulani's to positions of trust. He is an ethnic bigot.
7. As Minister of Petroleum, N91trillion is lost yet the President is helpless, as corruption has worsened in the country.
Osagie said, Buhari has not fulfilled any of his electoral promises. Such a leader must be voted out.
He urged Nigerians to vote for the umbrella at all levels so Buhari can go and rest in Daura. PDP holds the ace and is set to establish the next government.