Entertainment World In Nigeria
Viacom International Media Networks Africa (VIMN Africa) is set to host a panel of Nigeria’s leading industry experts at Social Media Week Lagos on Tuesday, February 5th by 4:30 pm. Taking place at the Africa nxt Stage in Landmark Centre Victoria Island, the panellists will be discussing the theme ‘Music, Content and Consumer Experiences Changing The African Narrative’. With over 20,000 attendees across the week and an online social reach of 646 million, Social Media Week Lagos is now considered Africa's largest digital media and tech event.
- Actor, voice-over artist, producer, and explorer, MTV Base’s VJ Folu Storms, will be moderating the conversation between the exemplary panel of five industry thought leaders.
- The talented panel will include:
- MTV Base Africa (ROA) Senior Channel Manager, VIMN Africa, Solafunmi Oyeneye;
- Founder and Principal Consultant, Peaceville Entertainment Group, Ernest Audu;
- CEO and Chief Creative Officer at X3M Ideas Limited and X3M Music, Steve Babaeko;
- A-list comedian and actor, Bright Okpocha (Basketmouth) and Publisher of Nigerian Entertainment Today,
- Founder of BlackHouse Media and ID Africa, Ayeni Adekunle.
Each of the panelists come from a unique background and own a spectacular track record which will make their contribution to the panel educative and distinctive.