Revealed! Iconic Singer Prince Died From ‘drug Overdose’
BEVERLY HILLS, April 29, (THEWILL) – A law enforcement official has revealed that Investigators are looking into whether iconic singer Prince died from a drug overdose.
Speaking with The Associated Press yesterday, he said they are also looking into whether a doctor was prescribing the singer drugs prior to his death as well as whether a doctor was onboard his plane when it made an emergency landing in Moline, Illinois.
Though an autopsy of Prince’s body was conducted a day after he was found unresponsive in an elevator at his famed Paisley Park estate outside Minneapolis where the medical examiner found “no obvious signs of trauma,” toxicology reports may take weeks to complete.
However, according to People , the 'Purple Rain' singer had a history of using the prescription painkiller Percocet.
Fresh reports also have it that the late singer been struggling with an “ongoing illness” (AIDS) at the time of his shocking death.
The deceased is on the cover of People Magazine's latest issue which contains details about Prince’s private world and tragic death.