Corporate Communications Pitch Competition; Call for entries
A leading Public Relations, Marketing and Communications Firm in conjunction with The-Insider.org is calling for entries into its 2016 edition of the “Corporate Communications Pitch Competition”.
Grand Prize: Six (6) month paid internship with the Public Relations, Marketing and Communications Firm which may lead to full employment and One Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (N130,000) cash prize.
1st Runner-up: Seventy thousand naira (N70, 000) cash prize
And other prizes
As part of the selection process, applicants are required to write an essay on “A case study of how PR agencies have transformed brands in Nigeria and the key drivers that have made it possible.”
- Your essay should be between 500-1000 words.
- Your name, course of study and essay topic must be clearly inscribed at the top right hand corner of the document.
- Documentation must be in MS word
- Font type – Segoe UI Light
- Font size – 11
- Paragraph spacing – single
- Page number- bottom of the page and centralized
You will be required to submit copies of the following documents along with your essay
- University statement of result or certificate
- A valid identification card
- NYSC ID card or Discharge certificate.
Follow the link to submit your entry: http://ccas.org.ng/pitch-2016/
To be eligible for participation, Applicants must:
- Be between 20 -26 years old
- Possess a minimum of second class lower degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations or Advertising
- Must have completed or about to complete the National Youth Service Corp programme
The call for entries will run from Monday 1st February tillMonday 8th February 2016
Shortlisting of candidates for the final competition: 26th February, 2016
Final pitch presentation and prize-giving: 1st April, 2016
PLEASE NOTE: any application submitted outside the specified time frame would not be accepted.
For more inquiries tweet @The_Newsinsider or send an email to [email protected] ccas.org.ng